Zenit St. Petersburg

Tbh, whilst I missed a lot of the 2nd half, Suarez could have had about 5 goals in the 1st half.

Lucky he turned into Fernando Torres.

FD

Most of his chances came from stupid defensive errors of Zenit, not his own "magic". But I agree even one away goal would do great ot Liverpool, sadly for you lucky for us its 2-0.

Now we need to score 1 away goal and you will need to score 4..

Suarez should be shot, actually that should have been done at WC2010 against Ghana.. I feel pity for Liverpool fans, that have world class player with world class mental problems.. really retarted guy. Like our Denisov, who is good DMF but started to whine about money when Hulk joined.

About the game. Clown opera from Danny and Denisov resulted in first goal from Suarez.. Danny didnt cover the wall, very childish behavior. Second goal - well Lomberts got injury?!?! He would cover that position if not that. Third goal - perfect freekick, very lovely stuff from Suarez.

In the end Hulk 2 goals, Suarez 2 goals. Just as expected )))

Suarez should be shot, actually that should have been done at WC2010 against Ghana.. I feel pity for Liverpool fans, that have world class player with world class mental problems.. really retarted guy.

What did he? I was watching the game from time to time and didnt notice anything special.

image_5142b08eec521.jpg

:CRY:

Last edited:
Zenit and Anzhi have agreed terms for the move of Russian national team midfielder Igor Denisov to Anzhi. Zenit will receive 15 million euros for the transfer.

Horrendous decision, he was the most important Zenit player in the last 2-3 years and it will be very hard to replace him. Tymoshchuk is 34, im pretty sure Semak retired, Zyrianov is 35 - there is a lot of pressure on Witsel and Shirokov now - any injury to either player and Zenit will be in big trouble.

I don't see any good defensive midfielders in the age range 25-27 that Zenit can realistically get - I think this is an absolute hammer blow of a transfer against them.

It seems that everybody has lost in this case.
Zenith transferred both Witsel and Hulk and wanted to pay them very high salaries, not caring about other players' reactions.
Since then the team started to play worse and this also didn't helped both new players integration.
Denisov and the other complaining players were sent to the B squad (if i remember well).

From then on it was always prety obvious that another Russian team would offer Denisov higer wages, thus rïnforcing themselves and weakening Zenith.

To make matters worse there is a big chance Witsel will move on to PSG for an even higher wage and perhaps even more because he hasn't had the most pleasant time in St-Petersburg.

Mistake after mistake by Zenith. A fine demonstation how to throw lots of money away...

Back
Top Bottom