Your Game of the year 2011

What is your game of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
What is your game of the year? i have included a poll on a fair chunk of games. if i have missed some, just state what game is your game of the year.

cheers

I really enjoyed/still enjoying thoroughly Fifa 12 and BF3. However, for the sheer amount of hours I've put into it, it has to be Skyrim for me.

Forza 4 for me. It probably won't get any other votes but as a massive racing game fan it deserves a mention. Smooth, detailed graphics at a rock solid 60fps, awesome engine sounds, excellent handling model, tonnes of content and a great car selection.

The best sim racer on current consoles.

I voted for Uncharted 3.
NBA2K12 was not in the list, this is the best sports games.
Also loved Dirt 3 and Forza Motorsport.
The Witcher 2 attracts me a lot, but i'm not a PC gamer.

Hi gerd, yea i forgot to add nba 2k12! added stains row 3 twice! Can a mod ammend the poll please and add NBA 2K12?

1) Star Wars The Old Republic
2) Call of Duty Modern Warefare 3 mp or otherwise might have been Skyrim if I could get it off my sister
3) WWE 12
4) Deus EX
5) Batman

Uncharted or 2K12 for me too, yes I'm often criticizing them here but only cause their previous one were soooo good. I still luved both, 2K12 is probably better than 2K11 while Uncharted is on par with 2 for me.

So my vote is 2K12, but I only played like 3 or 4 of those games in the list so...

I can't vote!

. Dead Space 2? wasnt that a 2010 game?

Anways where are the mods when you need them! MODS can you please edit one of the "saints row 3" option and change it to NBA 2K12.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom