XBOX 360 PES 2008 OPTION FILE ?

i tried taking pics from my computer screen... they looked weird.

i guess you would need to print them hi quality or get a pic of a poster or something.

only problem is mate is that the game doesnt suck...the gameplay is phenomanal...when i put it on first I was like...erm...hang about this is shit but after a few games I fell in love with the pes series all over again...

the player edit mode is good, only problem for me is the faces on the preset players...there isnt a face selection thing anymore you HAVE to build a face using sliders...its ok but more time consuming...the kits...suppose they are appaling, but least we can edit them this year, I cant explain how painful it was last year being unable to even register players...

but i agree...I played pes6 on the pc with kitserver and it was incredible but im gonna be sticking to the 360 version this year over the PC and ps2 versions..

God you're easily pleased. "At least we can edit them" ? Yeah, some of them, a bit, so they look kind of like we'd want them to... :-(

I would to know if we can get an iso from original disk and then create a patch just like ps2 way. I've heard that ggs is able to read pes2008 file of xbox version. is it true? Is my idea possible?

if you got a decent pc i recommend you get pes for that. theres a really good EPL patch coming out with all the real kits and logos.

Back
Top Bottom