World Cup 2006 Draw/Groups

Re: World Cup 2006 Seeding

denirobob said:
Hello mate

long time no speak!

ps - is that you and your bro in your avatar mate ?

Whattup DB?? Your avatars are a gift to the members of this community.

Yeah - i'm the bald one and my twin is the elvis lookalike. PM me your contact info and lemme know what you're upto. Long time no see, bro.

Gerd's got a good point! Sometimes we forget that these so called big teams were once NOT so big and weren't BORN big well some were like BRazil :) and made WC for first time and then built on their success like Camerron in 82, so who is to say that Ivory Coast now won't make the finals every 4 years from now on and become an African giant?

I can understand FD's points about not seeing the flairy Camerron players and the talented Senegalese and them being missed and I myself would've liked to see my fav African team Morocco make itbut at end of the day I guess the Togo/Angola/Ghana and Ivory Coast as well as the Tunisians deserve it and have every right to be there and make history!

ghazi said:
Totally agree :mrgreen:

All nice and varied too everyday! :lol:

Last edited:

ghazi said:

Yeah - i'm the bald one and my twin is the elvis lookalike. PM me your contact info and lemme know what you're upto. Long time no see, bro.

Hello mate,

i see it as my daily objective to keep the collective evo-web pecker up ;)

ok will do.

db

Now did you, that is really a great achievement...did you scored any goals yourself???
But now that we are speaking of your carreer, in the CL Benfica, Villareal and Lille were better than you...

Sorry, couldn't resist....you guys expect way too much of the WC...it will end in another big disappointment...

fd1972uk said:
DB,

Is that avatar just for me? :mrgreen: Nice. ;)

FD
heheh hell no man, who doesn't like nice Asian P u $ **** ! 8)

I love Asian chicks man, the hot ones are as $exy as one can get! Let's put different Asian chicks for the remainder of this week DB okay? :)
Let's make it an Asian chick week and then on Monday you can put different white girl/Latino or whatever you want again and get back to having variety in life :)

fd1972uk said:
:mrgreen: He knows I have a weakness for them Asian lasses!

FD

FD - you got married recently, right? Did you marry one of these fine Asian lasses?. . .or did she see your asskickin' in the Evo Raps Competition from last year and tell you to get to steppin'!? :mrgreen:

ghazi said:
FD - you got married recently, right? Did you marry one of these fine Asian lasses?. . .or did she see your asskickin' in the Evo Raps Competition from last year and tell you to get to steppin'!? :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

Nah I couldn't afford one of the 'Mail a Wife's' :mrgreen: so just had to go down an alternative route. :mrgreen:

Nearest I'd get to a bit of Asian pussy is if I stroke a Persian cat. :mrgreen:

Another nice avatar DB, like it. :) 8) ;)

FD

Last edited:
Re: World Cup 2006 Draw Tonight 9th Dec (Good Luck)

Well, the draw is tonight peeps. I still reckon we'll get Australia.

Fifa are also introducing a new award for the World Cup. As well as the "Golden Boot," there will be an award for the "Best Young Player." I guess that'll be under 21 then.

evrybody is ready for tonight:
56380052.jpg

Stan said:
Now did you, that is really a great achievement...did you scored any goals yourself???

yes 3 of them, plus 1 own goal

Stan said:
But now that we are speaking of your carreer, in the CL Benfica, Villareal and Lille were better than you...

whats that got to do with my career? yes they were better over the games whats your point?

Stan said:
Sorry, couldn't resist....you guys expect way too much of the WC...it will end in another big disappointment...

if you say so, Brazil is the only team i fear

PLF said:
heheh hell no man, who doesn't like nice Asian P u $ **** ! 8)

I love Asian chicks man, the hot ones are as $exy as one can get! Let's put different Asian chicks for the remainder of this week DB okay? :)
Let's make it an Asian chick week and then on Monday you can put different white girl/Latino or whatever you want again and get back to having variety in life :)

Sterling idea mate.

themed weeks it is then.

db

ps - chaps, do u think it'll be little kinder egg plastic holders again ? or will they go back to 82 and have full size footballs to draw the lots from

As long as it's about as well presented as an episode of Eurotrash (complete with comedy accents) it'll be fine. :)

Last edited:

whichever nations get in brazil's group, good luck to them :D

Professor Nutmeg said:
As long as it's about as well presented as an episode of Eurotrash (complete with comedy accents) it'll be fine. :)

The LIVE 2006 WORLD CUP DRAW

Tonights Hosts...

jean_paul12.jpg

Live Singer...

eddievid2-1.jpg

assembled dignataries

studio1.jpg

Dollybird...

phallus_fest3.jpg

and of course the great German Public...

bikes5.jpg

I agree with you Prof...Brazil will not win it.
Much surprises guaranteed, but in the end Lineker will be right: don't mention the war...(or was that Basil Fawlty???)
Scholes18 don't worry about Stan, that's his lame sort of humour...he's just an old fart.

denirobob said:

Tonights Hosts...

jean_paul12.jpg

Live Singer...

eddievid2-1.jpg

assembled dignataries

studio1.jpg

Dollybird...

phallus_fest3.jpg

and of course the great German Public...

bikes5.jpg

:mrgreen: You know Db, i don't think it'll be far off. Perhaps there'll be some Eurovision Song Contest style Terry Wogan commentary too.

My predictions for tonight...

England's group: England, Australia, Poland, Japan (although i'm getting a Costa Rica vibe too)

Brazil's group: Brazil, Angola, Sweden, Saudi Arabia. Essentially, i reckon they'll get a favourable draw.

Who will get a favorable draw Prof???Angola???

Db the singer in your pictures is a Belgian singer: Eddy Wally...he must be in his 70's know and he still looks like that...
He started at markets: he sold hand bags and started singing...for some reason he became a success act...i'm not sure how many people go to his "concerts" to have a laugh...

denirobob said:

Tonights Hosts...

jean_paul12.jpg

Why you post a pict of Antoine De Caunes and Jean Paul Gaulthier ? :lol:

because have a famous accent ? :mrgreen:

Last edited:

I hope Italy draw's a tough group. I want to see how strong this Italy can be, and also for some good matches.

It also avoids embarassment :D

The Eurotrash pictures are fucking hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom