Winning Eleven Wii

yeah we'll probably see that in pes2009 along with arguing to linesman on red cards or offsides while the game play continues lacking control of the players completely...

more dogs with flags in their mouths on Master League screen [my mate couldnt stop laughing and said "what the fuck" when he saw this!.... ]instead of one old man on a park bench they will have 2! Oh and this time we will have 1 extra stadium... (what happened to the other 20 odd that were in the current gen version? answer: We couldnt be fuckin arsed to make them for PES 2008) Gameplay will still shift at 100MPH, Controls will still be half cocked with only 8 Directions to move..... Graphics will look even more like The Simpsons.

My List could go on!!

more dogs with flags in their mouths on Master League screen [my mate couldnt stop laughing and said "what the fuck" when he saw this!.... ]instead of one old man on a park bench they will have 2! Oh and this time we will have 1 extra stadium... (what happened to the other 20 odd that were in the current gen version? answer: We couldnt be fuckin arsed to make them for PES 2008) Gameplay will still shift at 100MPH, Controls will still be half cocked with only 8 Directions to move..... Graphics will look even more like The Simpsons.

My List could go on!!

I already posted a list for the sad ball trajectories and the broken gameplay on base function levels down to player movement of FIFA....
Plus the only bad thing as far graphics are concerned in PES2008 are the skin textures and the crowd on lower then high levels of detail....
PES2008 faces>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fifa08 faces
You know corpses dont play football...
Anyway I dont want to get into this whole FIFAvsPES debate its just that I believe that now that they have the graphics engine in place they can work on the gameplay...you have to remember that EA has by FAAAAAR more money than KONAMIhell they pushed 30mil on Crysis alone...

I already posted a list for the sad ball trajectories and the broken gameplay on base function levels down to player movement of FIFA....
Plus the only bad thing as far graphics are concerned in PES2008 are the skin textures and the crowd on lower then high levels of detail....
PES2008 faces>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fifa08 faces
You know corpses dont play football...
Anyway I dont want to get into this whole FIFAvsPES debate its just that I believe that now that they have the graphics engine in place they can work on the gameplay...you have to remember that EA has by FAAAAAR more money than KONAMIhell they pushed 30mil on Crysis alone...
You think that GRAPHICS ENGINE is acceptable on PES??? what the fuck are you on? In fact fuck it. You just hate FIFA.... I see your slating it again!

Last edited:
You think that GRAPHICS ENGINE is acceptable on PES??? what the fuck are you on? In fact fuck it. You just hate FIFA.... I see your slating it again!

Are you serious?
You hate PES2008 so much because of GAMEPLAY ( and I dont like it too) that youre blinded by your fucking hate...
938657_20070601_screen002.jpg

Do you seriously think that this looks much better than this?
rooneywithgloveresizehe2.jpg

You need your eyes checked the faces in FIFA are a joke...

:|

I'd say the (patched) kits look much better in PES, and I'd say the majority of faces look much better in PES as well. But that's a terrible example you've just pulled out there, Rooney looks better in the FIFA shot. :lol:

All this aside, it's all about opinion, and this is not the thread to voice it. Can we please get back to the topic, Winning Eleven Wii (in-case you'd forgotten), and stop this turning into yet another FIFA v PES thread?

:|

I'd say the (patched) kits look much better in PES, and I'd say the majority of faces look much better in PES as well. But that's a terrible example you've just pulled out there, Rooney looks better in the FIFA shot. :lol:

All this aside, it's all about opinion, and this is not the thread to voice it. Can we please get back to the topic, Winning Eleven Wii (in-case you'd forgotten), and stop this turning into yet another FIFA v PES thread?
I do apologize

Back
Top Bottom