Winning Eleven 9 Stats Thread

romagnoli said:
post-2-1122999216.jpg

I don't know what he's smiling about..

I agree that C. Ronaldo's speed is pretty low. However, with dribble speed at 95, he'll be using pretty much all of that pace when he runs with the ball. Players like Rooney might be faster off the ball, but when he has the ball at his feet Ronaldo will be very fast indeed. I always noticed in past PES games that Giggs had pace of something like 88, but was one of the fastest wingers in the game simply because he could use most of that pace when he had the ball, AND he had good dribbling technique too so he could outmanoeuvre most rightbacks with ease. Ronaldo isn't the fastest player around (87 i reckon) but the speed he carries the ball with is his main strength I reckon.

Except for lollipops (come back Big Ron, David Pleat just isn't the same!)

exactly what i was going to say. The most important is the dribble speed, but some people here don't know the meaning of each statistics

remember it is like that since pes1 looool

also i've seen a lot of c.ronaldo video clips and i was surprised to see how he had so difficulties to let the defenders behind him...really

his FK stats should be higher, and the aim of the shoots, but ok for the rest

i would like Figo's stats, one the the most underrated player of the game

i remember during euro2004, figo was faster that van bronckhorst on the wing, so he should have 80+ on both speed and acc, but people thinks he's too old for that

hope that simao's stats are higher (FK, aim...), and mantorras ones are still as good

Can someone post Lukas Podolski stats (Germany/Cologne)?

Hello,, thanx alot guys,

The power, Ur last stats didn't work, can u post them again plz !

Thanx alot :)

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
dscn0489572x4288ma.jpg

Joe Cole looks nothing like Joe Cole!! :lol:
I agree.. No idea where they came with that face..
Can anyone post Adu, Robinho and any Liverpool players that have not yet been posted?
Thx

Cafu way underrated :( .. He have more speed and more Long pass Acc. :( :(
I heard Pirlo finally got good stats in FKs :)
Terry deserve at least a low 90 in Defence !!

Joe Cole .. I thought he is Thiago first !!

Could someone Post Totti's special abilities...along with Curci(Roma goalkeeper) stats.

well dante lol since ur such a degenerate and doing this i guess i might as well can someone post stats for

van der meyde
samuel
zidane
scholes
cannavaro
giggs
solskajaer
toldo
nedved
adriano
stankovic
nesta
ferdinand
montero
hyypia
Owens
deisler
vieri

Thanks

It's great that people are posting stats, but now since it's confirmed that your edited stats comes along in Master league everyone can edited players in the way they want. So the disscusion about ......stats is quite unasyssaire (Spelling? ;) )

Please post stats for

R. Carvalho
Miguel
Ricardo
Costinha
Nuno Gomes
Simao

They are all in the national team of Portugal!

Thanks!

despite of what I wrote before I would like to see the stats of; Guisseppe Rossi, Keiran Richardson, Darren Fletcher and Alan smith...Thanks in advance!

Kuja said:
Almost same with before, crappy. I didn't see much improvement. I may be wrong, but i can clearly say its very similar to WE8/LE stats.

OK. Thanks. Maxi with will show that he's better than Ibrahimovic very soon...

can someone post zidane, meghni, tevez and d'alessandro's faces please
i saw riquelme still has a too much dark skin and that they shaped eto'o's face like an egg, too bad

kms53 said:
I agree.. No idea where they came with that face..
Can anyone post Adu, Robinho and any Liverpool players that have not yet been posted?
Thx

Hhaha its his hair!

Any chance of seing Baptista or Defoe guys? Again, Robinho would be great.

Back
Top Bottom