Winning Eleven 9 Skills Thread

I'm french but don't have time to translate
besides, there is nothin' to translate since someone has made it for the only interesting thing : the "grand pont" (yep big bridge in french and the nutmeg is a "petit pont" which means little bridge)
everybody do know how to do the rest !

The 'big bridge' doesnt work too well with me, is it supposed to nutmeg someone? as I thought it was just for knocking it past them and running around them to receive it again?

aahah the ole rabona coup de foulard whatever its called

i did one of these in my 5 aside league and scored on sunday, i was chuft :D

only ever done this ONCE since we8 and it was in we8, or we7i i cant remember, but once in 3 years, lol.

lumlum said:
Looks like he did a sidestep then tapped back. I'm going to try this later with Ronnie in training mode.

Also, who are the players who can do the flip-flap in this version? The ones I know are:
Cristiano Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Ronaldihno
Zlatan Ibramovic
Djibril Cisse (haven't tried it though)

Rosales - Ajax

Luque - Deportivo

Rivelino - Classic Brazil

Whilhemson - Anderlecht

DanY2J said:
Have you got any tips on how to do this trick?

Ive done it a couple of times but not consistantly.

It looks a cool trick though.

it is simple.. run forward.. release d-pad keys.. and R1 + R2 pressing..

and L1 * 3..(still R1 + R2 pressing.. important..)

sorry for my English..

Ashed said:
It's quite hard to pull off... I just keep banging the L1 button and the move never executes whenever I want it to.

It's hard to pull of, but in the same time it's not really useful

btw see with the 'no look pass' does the player have to be able to do the flip-flap? as some people have posted how to do the 'no-look' i still cant do it because their guide makes no sense....could any1 help?

Yeah and since im right handed its pretty hard to triple tap the L1 button 3 times so quickly.

Sulph said:
Yeah and since im right handed its pretty hard to triple tap the L1 button 3 times so quickly.
I'm left handed and I dont find triple tapping R1 hard...

Yeah but with this move you gotta do it real quick, why would u need to triple tap r1 though.

he just tried it, since you said you are right handed and find it difficult to the L1 3 times, so he was curious since he was left hanaded n tried the oppiste :P

lol just assuming

Sulph said:
Yeah but with this move you gotta do it real quick, why would u need to triple tap r1 though.
I'm not saying that I need to press it. I'm saying that I can if I had to.

Junka, can you explain those two moves

Ronaldo:
Drag back was with R2 before receiving then step back?

Ronaldinho:
How did you push the ball away from Ronaldinho? Turn with R2?

Has anyone seen the new flick on header ? I've seen it once w/ Ruud..it's almost like Nial Quinn's header to Robbie Keane in the World Cup except the player bends all the way down almost like rugby and then whips his head back sending the ball into scoring position....

viniciusdcs said:
Is it possible to do keep ups, or something?

Saw a head juggle done by Ronaldinho once, but I don't think it was under my control. :(

Ball bounced up higher than usual and he juggleed with his head a few times before bringing it down to his fut and passing.

JohnnyUSA said:
Has anyone seen the new flick on header ? I've seen it once w/ Ruud..it's almost like Nial Quinn's header to Robbie Keane in the World Cup except the player bends all the way down almost like rugby and then whips his head back sending the ball into scoring position....

Now that seem cool :D . Right now concentrating on getting my shooting mechanics perfected both from inside and outside the box. Also training my self to learn when best to use R2 and when not to.

After that, I'll move on to heading. Socred many already, but I want to get the mechanics down right so I can put them where I want to, everytime. Especially glancing headers. Will work on flick on too at the same time. Thanks for the tip, i'll look out for hte new animations.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before...when taking freekicks,you can trick the keeper into shooting at his position instead of going over or around the wall.This is again,Ronaldinho's special ability,as shown before a lot times in the real game.Beckham can do it really well too.Take and aim the free kick as usual,press the shoot button to strength and just before you release it,press L1 for right footers and R1 for left footers.This should make the ball go deceptively to the keepers position.Try it,I've scored some wonderful freekicks with this new trick.

Back
Top Bottom