Winning Eleven 9 : First Impressions - NO QUESTIONS HERE

FilthyDani, first of all you need to relax and stop with your madcow disease..Now, before you trash the game completely play it for a few days and then I`m sure you will change your mind. I have the same problem tho. Whenever I get a new game everything bothers me but after a while the new game actually becomes WAY better than the old one believe me this. And please don`t call so many people "unprofessional" and claim to be that superior godfather of Winning Eleven. Trust me, we all are hardcore WE or PES fans.. and we are all professionals..

Do you even watch a real football match..how many stepovers are done.. even when dribbling or running down.. too many to count..so that shouldn`t bother you.. One thing that will 100% help you if you change the way you play the game..don`t run with only one player from your goal to your oponents one..pass the ball around and that "bug" or whatever it is won`t be even noticable. Before there were slowdowns, lightning problems seems like Konami fixed em..I`m sure they will fix that too.. but I`d rather live with that then having those stupid slowdowns..

Johan, have you played the game? I am not going to tell you anything, but this is not my first time to play A NEW WINNING ELEVEN GAME, i have been playing it since WE3! i never complained so much as i did in this version! just this VERSION!

filthy if u complain why are u still playing we9, go back to we8 or version you like ok ? stop trashing this thread, we want people who actually plays the game and actually has something important to paste here so we can see whats the pros and cons, if u gonna post cons then just list the cons for the game since u already played it then we are set, but stop whining just post cons.

Take it or leave it, the game is AMAZING!!, the best one yet just like the other's keeps getting better and better.

What a f*ckin" good surprise !
I LOVE THIS GAME !!!!
That's the simulation I was waiting for !

Thank you so much SEABASS and all his staff !

Man, you say this just because you haven't played the game yet...

Konami have changed something that shouldn't be changed, this dribbling system will take years to get used too, but its not about that, its just about that this dribbling system isn't new, it was in the previous games and IT WAS USELESS, as i said before, I rarely used the R2 dribble!!!

I think a lot of people will be complaining about this more than me in a few days, wait and see!

And actually i think konami might do another release just to get the old dribbling system back!!!! because since wining eleven 3 till WE8LE, the dribbling system was the same, it is something I got used to for like 8 years!

i actually think R2 dribbling is better, why ? because dull dribbling is shit and unreal, r2 dribbling look much better, i think this game is really good if they rely on the r2 driblling, so i cant wait for the game.

El_taib/benjo... You wont like the game in a few days... wait and see.....unless you feel so happy that you can get goals just from passing and shooting the ball, football isn't about passing and shooting only, there is something called dribbling!!! And it is totally fucked up in this game......

It is too fucked up to actually get used to it

filthydani needs to stfu already.

I've been playing the game on and off all day and it's thoroughly enjoyable though I'm still getting used to it. 2 player games were all relatively low scoring which is good IMO.

Massacre_1907 said:
i actually think R2 dribbling is better, why ? because dull dribbling is shit and unreal, r2 dribbling look much better, i think this game is really good if they rely on the r2 driblling, so i cant wait for the game.

are you lying to yourself? get real

filthydani - You say none of us that disagree with you have played the game, you're so wrong. We don't have to be un-professional, and we can have the game, yet still disagree with your pathetic opinion.

filthydani said:
are you lying to yourself? get real

i think in egypt they dribble STRAIGHT TO THE GOAL without moving their feet around the ball or doing tricks ?

LOL, YOUR COUNTRY'S FOOTY STYLE LYING TO YOU! watch some real european or some other quality leagues matches and u will see who uses r2 more !

back to topic.

Also - Noone cares about your opinion, you've stated it enough times, (over, and over again) yet still, it's going in one ear and out the other. You haven't given it a chance the second you got it you complained about this. If you don't like it, don't ruin the fun for us, let us enjoy it and you go back to your WE3 or whatever you consider to be so bloody perfect, because for me personally, this game suits me absolutely fine.

Yo i have the feeling you are more complaining than playing,
ofcourse you can have your opinion but dont start flaming everybody thats a little bit positive,

I am sorry for you that you are so dissapointed, but dont ruin it for others please

in fact, i reckon the only reason filthgit is here is to complain what sounds to be a perfectly good game.

give the game more than five minutes. be thankful there's no slowdown.

sicwhite said:
filthydani needs to stfu already.

I've been playing the game on and off all day and it's thoroughly enjoyable though I'm still getting used to it. 2 player games were all relatively low scoring which is good IMO.

I am not shutting the fuck up!

You are so pathitc cuz all you care about is THE NEW LOOK AND THE NEW SOUND AND OH THE PLAYER IS MOVING SOO SOOMTH WHAT A GREAT GAME!!! stupid shit! OH THE FUCKING SCORE IS LOW! THIS GAME IS AWSOEM! SO IF THE GAME ISNT LOW SCORING THE GAME WOULD BE BAD HUH? man you are the one who should shut the fuck up, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

you were crying before the game come out , why ?

BECAUSE FUCKIN EGYPT NOT IN THE GAME ( LIKE WE CARE ? )

if u dont wanna play GO PLAY EGYPT 2005 WITH UR EGYPTIAN TEAMS, THIS GAME IS JAPANEESE AND WE SHOULD BE BLESSED THEY INCLUDE ALL THE TOP WORLDCLASS COUNTRIES AND THEIR CLUBS ...

this whining is gonna get you to out of here very soon, so stfu and play or go away BECAUSE THIS FORUM IS FOR WINNING ELEVEN, NOT WE WHINERS

How on earth do you know what I or WE care about,

You re one of these guys that think if you shout hard enough and keep repeating yourself, we will finaly all agree,

wrong we like this game, for more reasons than looks,..............gameplay

maybe your just not skillful enough to play this game

Goddamn, i'm in love with WE again.

I've only played a couple of games but so far, it's ****in sick. I'm payin attention to gameplay only.

+ ok, first, the pace is even slower than 8LWE which is SICK lol
+ the game doesn't seem like we8, 8lwe at all which is ****in sick
+ the first time i booted i was like what the ****. the players run/move differently now.
+ the headers are SIKKK. the players now fight and push each other for the ball and shield.
* once i had two people jump for it and they collided mid-air and fell down, none touched the ball SIIIICKKKK!~
+ there's like a million new passing animations. they pass leanin foward, leaning back, etc. i think Gerrard has his own short pass animation coz that sure as hell looked like the real him SIICKNESSS
+ the game is HARD. i keep losin the ball in the PK area against **** teams all the time. only won one game so far.
+ the keepers do one hand saves, sick leg saves and ****in dive for crosses. when i say dive they dive not like in prev games.
+ passes do not go directly to the players. not if you got a low pass skills. SICKK
+ high thru balls are now LOWER and FASTER which works totally SIKC!
+ one time I had Raul miskick the ball in front of an empty goal. the ball went into between his legs as he lost his balance. ILLLLL.
+ Man, there is ****in tons of new animations.

+ the horrible slowdowns that plagued WE8 are GONE. the only slowdowns ive noticed are during FK which i have seen in every WE i played.

WE9 is ILLNESS : ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Back to playin.

DEFECTiON said:
filthydani - You say none of us that disagree with you have played the game, you're so wrong. We don't have to be un-professional, and we can have the game, yet still disagree with your pathetic opinion.

pathetic opinion? oh right! the game is just out!! this WONT BE MY ONLY OPINION! how many people have actually played the game??? not so many!!

You cant dribble in this game anymore!!!! do you realize what i am saying??????

filthydani said:
pathetic opinion? oh right! the game is just out!! this WONT BE MY ONLY OPINION! how many people have actually played the game??? not so many!!

You cant dribble in this game anymore!!!! do you realize what i am saying??????

i got a solution,

do not play this game then if you cant dribble

solved, bye now out of this thread.

Massacre, don't try and be smart it just doesn't suit you. If he wants to tell people about the problem in the game let him, some people might want to know before they spend their hard-earnt money on a flawed game.

Fuckwit.

Jumpo, you havnt said any thing about the dribbling... man this is really sad

he wont because ur the only 1 complains about dribbling , so i guess its something wrong with u

Back
Top Bottom