Winning Eleven 2010 is better than PES 2010

Not to derail the thread, but is PES 2010 really a big improvement over 2009 on the PSP? I've been itching to get 2010, but was afraid that there was no real improvement; according to "most" reviews.

It's a competely different game, akin to PES 5 and PES 6 for me, PES 2010 and PES 2009 respectively.

well, i just bought a winning eleven 2010 for PS3 and must say the AI is much better, maybe becouse the new difficult level, but now the AI is much more offensive and have lots more shots on goal than pes2010. i am really having fun with the game, much more than with pes that was boring becouse had a too easy cpu AI.

well, i just bought a winning eleven 2010 for PS3 and must say the AI is much better, maybe becouse the new difficult level, but now the AI is much more offensive and have lots more shots on goal than pes2010. i am really having fun with the game, much more than with pes that was boring becouse had a too easy cpu AI.

i forgot to say something, you CAN`T USE THE UPDATE 1.03 OR ELSE IT WILL DESTROY THE GAMEPLAY!

the game is miles better without the patch. you can download the update and the patched with new graphics, balls and squads, but after it is installed you can erase the patch on the save data utility, is the file with 27mb called version 1.03

Back
Top Bottom