Which Player, Coach, Club and National Team do you hate most ?

HAHAHAHAHHA the best part of that, while i agree that picture is gay LANDON OWNS MEXICO! Absolutley owns you, and so does team USA. Along with Bruce Arena, As the english say, "Bad players are never hated" :) The worst part of it, the mexicans cant even admit we have beaten them bad since 2001, there players(for the most part) refuse to shake hands with ours after matches, there goalkeeper after landon scored on him, during the goal celebrations(in a friendly!!!) tried to take out demarcus beasley with his leg, a blantant poor sport. They blame it on the ref, they blame it on the pitch, they blame it on the weather, they blame it on everything but the fact that we are usually better.

Player:Marquez(dirty dirty dirty player)
coach:hugh fat sanchez
clubs:chivas mexico
national team: mexico

You're right
I guess most of us Mexicans are bitter with soccer (USA) because our team used to beat them easily and since 2001 we always have a hard time against their greek-like gameplay!

It seems that Bruce Arena found the way to f@ªº Mexico
And that sucks for us

=/

Player : Bystrov, this judas betrayed motherland, moved to rival team, to take more money and titles, but god sees everything, now team which it threw richest in East Europe, and take gold medals, but judas never have gold medal.

Coach : Cherchesov, nothing personal about him, but if man head coach of
spartak he is automatic most hated.

Clubs : Spartak

National Team : -

(my updated version)

Player - Gary Neville. Twat

Coach - Warnock. Self Obsessed, thinks everyone in the country watches MOTD just to watch his press conferences. Thinks he's Harry Redknapp. Constantly moans.

Clubs- Manchester. You know which half. Their fans are shit, hardly any of them are over 20, they have the fucking devil on their badge, their club would be about as small as Newcastle if Ferguson didn't exist, they are the very eccesnse of what is very very wrong with modern Football, 90% of anyone I went to school or worked with in LONDON support the fuckers, yet can't name their entire first team squad.

National Team- Portugal. Just bitterness really. Probably because they think they are so much better than England when any game between the two involves legit goals being ruled out and the game going to penalties.

(my updated version)

Clubs- Manchester. You know which half. Their fans are shit, hardly any of them are over 20, they have the fucking devil on their badge, their club would be about as small as Newcastle if Ferguson didn't exist, they are the very eccesnse of what is very very wrong with modern Football, 90% of anyone I went to school or worked with in LONDON support the fuckers, yet can't name their entire first team squad.

I find this very true here as well. Ask anybody, and they'll support them, even if they dont watch football. And most (not all) of the supporters Ive met are completely ignorant cunts. I don't have a problem with the team, but their fans are the worse Ive met.

Last edited:
Player: Steven Gerrard Or Thierry Henry
Coach: Arsene Wenger Or Jose Mourinho
Clubs: Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea And Barcelona Equally
National Team: England - Not Just Because I'm Scottish, But They All Seem To Think They Are The Best National Football Team In The World. Every Time They Qualify For A Tournament, They Jump On The Band Wagon That 'We Will Win This One'

Problem is, Peter, that ferguson exists and Man Utd are a HUGE club and they were a huge club before Ferguson was their manager....remember Matt Busby????

Oh and i read that a lot of real scousers are Everton fans, as a matter of fact i frequently hear that Everton has more fans in Liverpool than Liverpool FC...

PS: Peter are you from Liverpool????

PPS: shit...i must be insane i'm defending Man Utd...

Player : Lemon, Hartson, Bierhoff (part of me wants to say Baia tbf he was a top keeper and gave me one very happy moment :D )

Coach : St martin, Wee Ginger Strap-on

Clubs : Celtic, Aberdeen, Sunderland, Port Vale

National Team : Germany, France, Argentina.

though I repect the Germans more than I used to, the French will always be what they are and they are the queens of arrogance ( notice how common it is for bigger nations to use arrogence against onther big nation :p )

Last edited:
(my updated version)

National Team- Portugal. Just bitterness really. Probably because they think they are so much better than England when any game between the two involves legit goals being ruled out and the game going to penalties.

Hey guys can you tell me who will play against England in Euro 2008? I didn't see them :confused:
One more thing Peter. We don´t think that Portugal is better than England. Portugal is REALLY much better than England!

Cheers mates :cheers:

Player : Materazzi & Alexander Frei & Hasan Sas
Coach : Fatih Terim & Avram Grant
Clubs : Galatasaray & Inter & Manchester United
National Team : Greece & Switzerland & Armenia & England & Israel

Last edited:
Player: Magnin, Golan, Hakan Sükür
Coach: Rehagel, Gerets, Magath
Clubs: Depor, Galatasaray, Cottbus, Rostock
National Team: Poland, Israel, Azerbaijan

Last edited:
Problem is, Peter, that ferguson exists and Man Utd are a HUGE club and they were a huge club before Ferguson was their manager....remember Matt Busby????

Oh and i read that a lot of real scousers are Everton fans, as a matter of fact i frequently hear that Everton has more fans in Liverpool than Liverpool FC...

PS: Peter are you from Liverpool????

PPS: shit...i must be insane i'm defending Man Utd...

Gerd, take away Fergusons acheivements and Everton would be ahead of them in the success stakes. As a club they were moments away from sacking fergie and diminshing any chance of a future as great as they had.

It wouldn't suprise me if there were more Everton fans in Liverpool, either way it wouldn't suprise me if that is just a myth to perpetuate the 'peoples club' tag that the Everton fans claim nauseatingly.

Many claim there are more City fans in Manchester!

No I'm not from Liverpool. Yes Ferguson exists, and I admire the man for what he has done, whilst I resent that he has 'knocked liverpool off their perch'

Player: Frank Lampard

Coach: Neil Warnock, Steve Bruce

Team: Tottenham Hotspur

National Team: Portugal

Honourable mention for Kevin McCabe.... cunt.

Last edited:
Oh... Fabregas is indeed a horrible little cunt with a face you would love to smother in acid and repeatedly trample on.

If you like of course...

Fabregas is maybe the nicest guy around in football...he actually is acting like all young people of his age and not like a spoiled multi-billionnaire brat and wanne be ganster rapper.

But then again we usually disagree steevio...

Gerd, take away Fergusons acheivements and Everton would be ahead of them in the success stakes. As a club they were moments away from sacking fergie and diminshing any chance of a future as great as they had.

You clearly are a bitter Scouser! How can you say if Ferguson didn't exist?! That is like saying "what if Shankly didn't exist - Liverpool wouldn't even have their history on top of being shite in modern football". L'pool fans really do have their own perspective of football, you all constantly moan and think you should be top of the league. The harsh truth is that Man United are a bigger and better club than yourselves.

Have something to drink mate:

SCHWEPPSBitterLemo.jpg

Fabregas IS NOT a horrible twat though! He is a genius and a gentleman off the field. He is very composed and polite in his interviews.

You clearly are a bitter Scouser! How can you say if Ferguson didn't exist?! That is like saying "what if Shankly didn't exist - Liverpool wouldn't even have their history on top of being shite in modern football". L'pool fans really do have their own perspective of football, you all constantly moan and think you should be top of the league. The harsh truth is that Man United are a bigger and better club than yourselves.

Have something to drink mate:

SCHWEPPSBitterLemo.jpg

If Shankly didn't exist there was Fagan, Paisley and King Kenny. Although you have a very good point in that Shankly laid the foundations for everything. Thats not to say we didn't win trophies before hand.

Are you honestly suggesting Liverpool are shite in modern football after having reached two Champions League finals, winning one, acheiving a cup treble in 2001, and taking part in three of the most memorable finals of all time? Dortmund, Cardiff, Istanbul?

I've have already explained my respect for Sir Alex, and I think you will struggle to replace him. Be it Sparky or Keano, they won't acheive the same level.

United ARE a bigger club that Liverpool. I repeat, I have never denied that. But you are not a BETTER club. We are far more successful, we can tell stories you can only dream of, and I fully believe Liverpool Football club has offered more to the soul of football than any other English club ever can. That may sound self righteous, and I'm fully aware that we are an unpopular club, despite the everyone's 'second team' tag, but If you go and visit other grounds in Europe, just look at the links and freindships we have built up, they look forward to Liverpool fans returning to their grounds, can the same be said of Manchester United? I don't think the Romans would agree. just loook at how other fans tag on to the style of support, the songs and the banners.

United are a bigger club because you have come into success at a time where success if projected and magnified at an unprecedented level around the globe.

I think we deserve more respect. Despite years in the wilderness, we are still snapping at the heels of Europes elite and we will continue. Despite years in the wilderness, you will need two fergies to eclipse our acheivements. Unless of course he wins another three CL's and three PL's

History, yadda, yadda, yadda, history etc . . .

England won the World Cup in 1966 - so what? We are crap now but pundits always bring up that bloody year. I want to see us win something NOW! It's the same with L'pool supporters, you just bring up history. Did you see the Reds win all them league titles in your signature? No. Liverpool in my opinion are a good, not great team at the moment. I would rather play you lot every week than Arsenal or Chelsea. That speaks volumes.

As for "without Fergie United would be no better than Everton" - you don't KNOW that. You have no evidence to prove that point. Also, Sir Matt Busby is a legend. He took us to win our first (and the first for any English football club) European Cup but you don't hear us going on about it because NOW is what's important. I want to see my team winning major trophies NOW. :)

Last edited:
Spot on PlanM...Kinda reminds me of Spurs and all their past glory.
Yeah you are a big club, but in 16 years you have won 1 league cup... truly majestic that.. let's start getting a bit of perspective eh? ;) :lol:

Plan M, in England Man Utd is the beigger club.
But in Europe Man Utd is no match for Liverpool.
Most people on the continent here consider Liverpool the bigger club by far...Man Utd are huge underachievers in Europe considering that they are the richest club in the world.
They won their only CL title with much luck...Bayern was by far the better team in that final (oh and i was a massive Man Utd fan by the time and i did not particularly liked Bayern whis is a huge understatement).

To be fair Liverpool had as much luck against Milan...

But one can't argue with the Liverpool of the 70's...

Fabregas is maybe the nicest guy around in football...he actually is acting like all young people of his age and not like a spoiled multi-billionnaire brat and wanne be ganster rapper.

lol your talking about the same guy who started a fight in the tunnel @ OT when arsenal lost their unbeaten record....

c'mon gerd mate!

If Shankly didn't exist there was Fagan, Paisley and King Kenny. Although you have a very good point in that Shankly laid the foundations for everything. Thats not to say we didn't win trophies before hand.

Are you honestly suggesting Liverpool are shite in modern football after having reached two Champions League finals, winning one, acheiving a cup treble in 2001, and taking part in three of the most memorable finals of all time? Dortmund, Cardiff, Istanbul?

I've have already explained my respect for Sir Alex, and I think you will struggle to replace him. Be it Sparky or Keano, they won't acheive the same level.

United ARE a bigger club that Liverpool. I repeat, I have never denied that. But you are not a BETTER club. We are far more successful, we can tell stories you can only dream of, and I fully believe Liverpool Football club has offered more to the soul of football than any other English club ever can. That may sound self righteous, and I'm fully aware that we are an unpopular club, despite the everyone's 'second team' tag, but If you go and visit other grounds in Europe, just look at the links and freindships we have built up, they look forward to Liverpool fans returning to their grounds, can the same be said of Manchester United? I don't think the Romans would agree. just loook at how other fans tag on to the style of support, the songs and the banners.

United are a bigger club because you have come into success at a time where success if projected and magnified at an unprecedented level around the globe.

I think we deserve more respect. Despite years in the wilderness, we are still snapping at the heels of Europes elite and we will continue. Despite years in the wilderness, you will need two fergies to eclipse our acheivements. Unless of course he wins another three CL's and three PL's

wow what a load of shite...

yeah roma fans love you...

what did the juve fans do at anfailed when there was a hysel memorial??

turned their backs...

but there is so much comedy in your post it'd be a shame to shit all over it...

Back
Top Bottom