WHAT IS YOUR GRAPHIC SETTINGS

mikes007

League 2
24 December 2007
Senica
Fc Spartak Trnava
My Game is not working smoothly maybe i try re-install ndvidia drivers but the result is same. maybe i have wrong setting, what is your settings?

I have:
Graphic card: GeForce 9800 GTX+
Drivers: 195.62

nvidia panel is in slovak but position is the same in eng

screen30122009173206.jpg

game setting
screen30122009173159.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know man..I play in high and from the control panel all to high and it runs perfectly...I have 8600gt 512mb..Maybe from your procesor?

I dont know man..I play in high and from the control panel all to high and it runs perfectly...I have 8600gt 512mb..Maybe from your procesor?

what do you have set up in nvidia panel?

i have intel core 2 E6750 2.67 GHz and 3gb ram

this is no good game its slower :( and nvida panel what d y h there?

Last edited:
You need a new video card, minimum geforce 260 GTX and 4 gig ram (if you don't got it already.) Your processor is fine.

Best thing you can do if your GFX card struggle is to lower the resolution. If you got an LCD monitor and run a game out of it's native resolution you get a slight blur wich can infact help to smoothe the graphics of older GFX cards.

ps. pay no attention to what the game says qualify to play the game, most games claim they can run on cellphone batteries and a duct tape roll anyway, they sell more games that way.

Last edited:
I play with my ATI 3850 256MB on 1680x1050 on high settings without any problems.
The game runs on 60fps... same is when I start fraps to record, fps is still 60.

His card is more than enough for PES2010 and it's better than mine but what is the problem I really don't know :CONFUSE:

You need a new video card, minimum geforce 260 GTX and 4 gig ram.

moreover your processor is a low end one too, get at least intel dual core E7200.

His gfx card is fine for pes,i use an 8800gt and it runs smooth as silk for me at 1400*900 ,maybe try setting max pre rendered frames to 1 or 2 and also set AA/AF to application controlled.

what is correct?
I play PES2010 on this:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 BE 2.7Ghz
2GB DDR2 Kingston HyperX PC1066
MSI RX3850-T2D256E-OC
ASUS VW222S
... and PES works great!!!

Hi

I am quite new to PC gaming. BUt I have a HTPC which I would like to play games with as well. With that in mind my spec is reasonable but not brilliant...

AMD x2 4200+
powercolor (ATI) HD 4770 512GDDR5
2GB RAM
ASUS KGAM2 Motherboard.
Vista x86 (32BIT) ultimate

Now I have manged to successfully play Need for speed 2 with no graphical or game flow problems.

But when play PES 2010 I cannot seem to get the game to flow perfectly as it would on a PS3 or Xbox.

My PC is connected to a Philips 47PFL7603D LCD screen via HDMI.
I have the latest 9.12 ATI drivers.

When playing PES 2010 the graphics are nice and sharp and vibrant, but seem to suffer from slight tearing or slight jerky movement when moving around with the payers.
I ahve tried enabling and De-enabling V sync in the settings. as well as frames skipped. But that did not resolve the issue. I have tried different resolutions but I think my screens native resolution is 1360 x 768 which seems to best one to use in the settings. But i still suffer from that slight trearing problem. Any ideas or suggestions would most appreciated.

Hi

I am quite new to PC gaming. BUt I have a HTPC which I would like to play games with as well. With that in mind my spec is reasonable but not brilliant...

AMD x2 4200+
powercolor (ATI) HD 4770 512GDDR5
2GB RAM
ASUS KGAM2 Motherboard.
Vista x86 (32BIT) ultimate

Now I have manged to successfully play Need for speed 2 with no graphical or game flow problems.

But when play PES 2010 I cannot seem to get the game to flow perfectly as it would on a PS3 or Xbox.

My PC is connected to a Philips 47PFL7603D LCD screen via HDMI.
I have the latest 9.12 ATI drivers.

When playing PES 2010 the graphics are nice and sharp and vibrant, but seem to suffer from slight tearing or slight jerky movement when moving around with the payers.
I ahve tried enabling and De-enabling V sync in the settings. as well as frames skipped. But that did not resolve the issue. I have tried different resolutions but I think my screens native resolution is 1360 x 768 which seems to best one to use in the settings. But i still suffer from that slight trearing problem. Any ideas or suggestions would most appreciated.

Same problem with jerky movement of players.

My setup:

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz x 2 (3.20Ghz)
RAM: 2.0 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
I also use 1280 x 720 screen resolution.

Any ideas or suggestions as to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

1680 x 1050

Everything on high. Game runs like a dream. :)

CPU: Quad Core Q8800
RAM: 3.0GB DDR2 800
Card: ATI Radeon 4800 1024mb

Intel Dual Core 2.8 overclocked to 3.2 GHz
2 GB RAM
Radeon 4850HD 512 MB graphic
XP SP3
game run on high settings in 1680 x 1050 resolution works like a dream. I even crancked up the graphics in lod mixer and still runs great.

Currently HD3850 on loan from my Girlfriend's Dad. Ordered a HD5850 two days ago which should be here next week.

Only playing on a 1400x900 monitor but will be upgrading next month.

Game still looks smoother than it does on a console.

Can't wait to see what it looks like on a HD5850 with a 1900x1080 monitor.

Anybody know?

Possible solution for ATI users only (as i dont have nvidia card)

Download and install rivatuner
dont use rivatuner unless u know what u r doing

open D3Doverrider (this installs automatically with rivatuner) ant the PES2010.exe file to the list of compatible programs and have D3Doverrider set to start with windows, detection level high, vsync on, triple buffering on.

Next in ATI control centre have Vsync set to off, unless application specifies.

In the settings.exe in PES folder please untick frame skipping and untick vsync.

The only thing now controlling yout Vsync is D3Doverrider and you are ready to play the game it should be smooth the only problem I have encountered is a slow down when there are too many players on the pitch.

Please give me feedback.

Currently HD3850 on loan from my Girlfriend's Dad. Ordered a HD5850 two days ago which should be here next week.

Only playing on a 1400x900 monitor but will be upgrading next month.

Game still looks smoother than it does on a console.

Can't wait to see what it looks like on a HD5850 with a 1900x1080 monitor.

Anybody know?

probably the same ... just bigger

I've noticed that the chants seem to affect game play frame rates. I play as Argentina and when the drums start thumping there is a big lag on the frames.

NOOOOO !!!

Only you have to do change in panel graphic 3 for 2 like these picture

do you understand me ?

Back
Top Bottom