What do you do when you hit rock bottom?

What if you came back as a ghost and on the way to going to see what these people think of you you see a couple having sex in the park and stayed there for while watching and missed what the people were saying about you?

What if i'm in the park watching this couple have sex and a female ghost comes up to me and gets aroused then we have sex. Will we have a ghost baby?

No no no no no! Please forgive me. The holy man most certainly did not do that. He died, and then when he was a ghost (but not in heaven, that wasn't invented at that point) he hit rock bottom and killed himself, which meant he came back alive. But he was in that cave, and only escaped at Easter cos that Ali Baba fella with the open sesame seeds was in the area.

Yes definitely. Christianity teaches many important messages, the main one being if you have an affair and get pregnant, really go to town with a cover story and you may get away with it.

Jesus loves easter eggs. Ok smart arse if when i am a ghost i kill myself and come back alive, why the fuck isnt everybody trying it?

How do you know they're not?

You might not remember that you were dead when you come back. and you get put back somewhere else where nobody knows you.

My other half says I'm a manic depressive if not bipolar, it used to be real bad but I have tried to cut out the stuff that was making it worse.
I once spent three days listening to 1 album over and over laying in the middle of a hotel floor...
Life is a complicated beast my friend no matter how good a grip you get on it it can always turn round and bite you...

Soul this a deep one, you on a downer mate. Things can always get worse,it's a fact...

No not really. I just have bad days here and there.

Was just curious if people have been in that bad place in their life and how they got out of it.

My other half says I'm a manic depressive if not bipolar, it used to be real bad but I have tried to cut out the stuff that was making it worse.
I once spent three days listening to 1 album over and over laying in the middle of a hotel floor...
Life is a complicated beast my friend no matter how good a grip you get on it it can always turn round and bite you...

Damn, hope everything's going well with you now.

What was the stuff that was making it worse, if you don't mind me asking (you don't have to answer)?

Last edited:
I listen to some music and try to not think about what's got me down, play a game, do something which takes my mind off things.

I very rarely get down/depressed, so much so that I just can't really understand why some people are clinically depressed. I guess I just tend not to worry about things, quite a dangerous strategy I know, but everything will work itself out in the end. At the end of the day I'd much rather laugh than cry, so that's what I do :)).

Damn, hope everything's going well with you now.

What was the stuff that was making it worse, if you don't mind me asking (you don't have to answer)?
It's not as bad as it sounds mate, my other half put the labels on me...;)) I would be up and down like a yo yo, it would get so my ups and downs were massive some days.
There'd be no real reasons for them either, I guess DJing and that whole life style didn't help, I'd be doing four or more nights a week sometimes 7pm - 4 or 5am and then I had a couple of day jobs...

Lets just say Red Bull was not enough to keep me going, a change of career and lifestyle have evened me out somewhat...

Back
Top Bottom