What Are You Listerning To Now

I like Keane.
That Wires though, I thought it was by Snow Patrol at first as they sound pretty similar.
"You've got WIIRRRRES..........going INNNN.......................you've got WIIRRRES..........coming OUT............of you skin."

:(

I use to like that song but now its so damn boring.
Im listening to Jet `Look What you've don`

Milanista said:
Oh well Starsky, "everybody's changing, and you dont feel right"

I like that song though.
"Tried to make a move just to stay in the game I tried to stay awaaake and remember my name...."

DirtyFrank said:
All music form Athlete, Keane and all the other of these new retro bands makes me want to shoot myself, its so repetitve and boring.

You obviously haven't listened to either properly, they are totally different! Keane are excellent, different to most bands as they don't have a guitars.

I am currently listening to Feeder - Pushing the Senses. Underrated album IMO.

Robbie Williams - Supreme, Feel and Millenium
Sixpence None The Richer & Jars of Clay - With every breath
Café Tacuba - Eres

Butatista said:
You obviously haven't listened to either properly, they are totally different! Keane are excellent, different to most bands as they don't have a guitars.

Eh.... they both still suck ;)

I'm currently listening to, oh shit, it's just changed lol.

Well, I was listnening to 50 Cent - Many Men, now it's Skee Low - I Wish :)

Anyone hear the new Beck album? Its due for relase shortly.

Also Oasis are bringing out a new album which will no doubt be crap, unlerss there is a complete form reversal on their behalf. Is it just me or has every album they've release got progressively worse?

smango said:
Anyone hear the new Beck album? Its due for relase shortly.

Also Oasis are bringing out a new album which will no doubt be crap, unlerss there is a complete form reversal on their behalf. Is it just me or has every album they've release got progressively worse?

I hate Oasis, I think Be Here Now is possibly the worst album I have ever heard, apart from possibly St. Anger (but thats another story), the chorus of each song must have been sung at least 20 times.

Rockin to a bit of CKY today :shaking: .

Have to agree with Jooste and DirtyFrank on the state of new music, I can't stand this dull, whiney, boring un-original music coming out recently, and what's worse is the amount of people that bum it! Keane, Snow Patrol, The this, The that, The other ](*,)

Babyshambles - Fuck Forever
Whiskeytown - Losering
Van Morrison - Astral Weeks
Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life
Grandaddy - a.m. 180
Ray LaMontagne - Hold You in My Arms
Velvet Underground - Heroin

Jet- Look What you've done
Greenday - Bolouvard of broken dreams
Alice In Chains - Man in the box
Pearl Jam - Even Flo

Jooste you were a big guns and roses fan were you not? have you heard velvet revolver? I went and saw them the other night, they were fairly good but without the voice of axl rose they lacked.

Jadakiss - Why

Jadakiss - U Make Me Wanna

Ludacris - Get Back

Snoop Dogg - Lets Get Blown

The Game - How We Do

50 Cent - Disco Inferno

John Legend - Used To Love You

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Heard it Through the Grapevine
Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave you

great riffs! sick songs!

-fb

Im also listening to My Band by D12. ive got the whole song in my head. Sup ladies my name is slim shady im the lead singer of D12 Baby, `Oh MY FUCKING GOD IS IT REALLY YOU..
My band my band my baannnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd.

thats a cool part ;)

smango said:
Jooste you were a big guns and roses fan were you not? have you heard velvet revolver? I went and saw them the other night, they were fairly good but without the voice of axl rose they lacked.
they rock bro!!
great band, im currently listening to Wilco-Being There album

In what ever country you live in, are Muse famouse, I love there song TIMES RUNNING OUT.

Tom Waits - Sea of Love
British Sea Power - Remember Me
Elbow - Powder Blue
Bjork - Venus as a Boy
Neil Young - My My Hey Hey

I seem to be playing these a lot lately:

Embrace ~ Looking as you are
BabyBird ~ If you'll be mine
The Cardigans ~ Communication
Metallica ~ Tuesday's Gone
INXS ~ Mystify
Garbage ~ You look so fine
Feeder ~ Summer's Gone
Finn Brothers ~ Won't Give in
Eels ~ I need some sleep
David Gray ~ Shine
Nick Cave & the bad seeds ~ People ain't no good
Şebnem Ferah ~ Değirmenler
Mercury Rev ~ Holes
Pulp ~ Babies
Lou Reed ~ This magic moment

and Bulent Ortaçgil ~ Oynar mısın benimle (You dont have to know what he says, its just a wonderful song)

:) that'll do

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom