What are you listening to?

"Way I are" by Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson, D.O.E. and Sebastian

Love this track. Good combination of different music. Every time it's played, the whole f'n crowd goes crazy too. The sorta song that once put on at the club or party or wherever, everyone suddenly starts paying attention and gets pumped and girls start moving their bo0ties too. :mrgreen: :8):

RuneEdge you have to understand people don't buy albums nowadays, they just download singles on itunes and stuff.

This applies to a lot of young kids today, they don't go to the store, buy the album, listen through the whole album and understand the artist and judge whether the album is good/bad. They just download the latest single OR the most popular song out!

RuneEdge you have to understand people don't buy albums nowadays, they just download singles on itunes and stuff.

This applies to a lot of young kids today, they don't go to the store, buy the album, listen through the whole album and understand the artist and judge whether the album is good/bad. They just download the latest single OR the most popular song out!
07-09-very-old-man.jpg

50 Cent - AYO Technology (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)

If that's what he's calling it now. :roll:

It sounds better than "She Wants It" to I'm not too bothered. I'd really like to hear what the original was like cuz I read the whole song was redone.
The video's kinda cool too.

Thats true. But its sometimes annoying when your mate comes up to you and says "Hey, check this new song out." and I'm thinking its months old. Whats even more annoying is when I do tell people about a song when its first out and they tell me its crap and then they love it months later. "Umbrella" from Rihanna is the perfect example of this or "The Sweet Escape" from Gwen Stefani.

I think a lot of people just wait for the videos to come out to really get into songs, I usually try and suggest a lot of songs to friends and they won't pay any attention 'til it's on The Box 50 times a day. :p

Anyway, I'm listening to Obie Trice - Snitch (feat. Akon)...

Really think this should have been a bigger hit (it didn't break the top 40 in the UK), thought it would have been with Akon featuring, he can't seem to do any wrong recently (in terms of banging out the hits). :-k

Why are people only hearing about this now? Its only just reached number one but its been out for a long time.
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=965026&postcount=5

I think it's a combination of what Jay and SB both said.

I really only got into this song when I saw the video for it and they only started showing its video over here about a couple weeks ago or so, I think. Of course, now, I couldn't care less about the video. I love the song itself but the video is what initially took my attention and introduced me to it more or less.

p.s. what is 'choon'?

Thats true. But its sometimes annoying when your mate comes up to you and says "Hey, check this new song out." and I'm thinking its months old. Whats even more annoying is when I do tell people about a song when its first out and they tell me its crap and then they love it months later. "Umbrella" from Rihanna is the perfect example of this or "The Sweet Escape" from Gwen Stefani.

Yep. That is f'n annoying indeed.
It's not just about songs though if you think about it. Life's full of moments like that in many different ways. It's the same with some clothes brands, books, movies, etc. Most ignore it, until it starts getting hyped up at which point, everyone else jumps on the bandwagon. Hell it happens all the time in sports as well.

You tell people, Player X is great and one of the world's very best for like 24 months. Two years later, he plays in a charity shield match, scores a goal on a solo-move out of the only real chance he gets, and people come back and tell you what you fed to them yourself months ago and about how he's world-class and such a great player, blah blah as if he suddenly over-night turned into one. :p :lol: :rolleyes:

But anyway, to go back on topic, I'd say, it'll be hard for any other music video to top the pleasure, watching Rihanna's 'Umbrella' song gave to me, this year.

I must have watched that video over 100 times. :mrgreen:
I f'n loved it!

Her legs are... :drunk:

Last edited:
Anyway, I'm listening to Obie Trice - Snitch (feat. Akon)...

Really think this should have been a bigger hit (it didn't break the top 40 in the UK), thought it would have been with Akon featuring, he can't seem to do any wrong recently (in terms of banging out the hits). :-k
Have to agree. I really like that song as well. In fact, I like the majority of Obie Trice's stuff.

p.s. what is 'choon'?
As in 'tune', mate. ;)

Oh, and I agree, "The Way I Are" is a good song.

You tell people, Player X is great and one of the world's very best for like 24 months. Two years later, he plays in a charity shield match, scores a goal on a solo-move out of the only real chance he gets, and people come back and tell you what you fed to them yourself months ago and about how he's world-class and such a great player, blah blah as if he suddenly over-night turned into one. :p :lol: :rolleyes:
:lol:
Thats a perfect example of what I mean.

Sarah Connor- her early stuff
1.Are you saying it's from the future?
2.Tell me about my son.
3.H-K's
4.That's a pretty good hustle, kid.
5.Anybody not wearing 2 million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day.
6.I'll pump him full of this shit; I swear!
7.Are you afraid?

much better... nice Avatar Foxsel..

Back
Top Bottom