WENB?

They posted it in their own forums in the threads asking where the hell the main site went to
Well, Kenny Mo told it, but Adam ( who was usually posting pretty much overthere ) did not post since the site was down, neither did Suffwann.
I just want to say that Adam and Suff look completely disappeared :SHOCK:

Well, Kenny Mo told it, but Adam ( who was usually posting pretty much overthere ) did not post since the site was down, neither did Suffwann.
I just want to say that Adam and Suff look completely disappeared :SHOCK:

100% agree!

I think, thats a very poor behaviour of them not making any official statement because there a lot of people who are waiting for the OF.
After that big announcement I definitly expected more!

Hi guys can anyone tell me what the news is with WENB.
Someone said its due to server hosting but I asked on PESFAN and they said they have been arrested and shut the thread, just want some info please.always used EVO,PESFAN AND WENB for PES info

cheers guys

I can tell you having spoken to Suff not so long ago, Basically they are sorting out a new hosting for the site. Plus it may also coincide with WENB's new site also being launched, so I can read from that they are waiting for the new site to be finished.

I don't understand what you mean. Aint we just suppose to copy only the ps3 folder or are suppose to copy the savedata format only.

Just put the usb stick in to ps3 and under the save in ps3 copy one of the saves from pes2009.Then put the usb stick to pc.U will see then a ps3/savedata folder. After that simply put all the stuff u downloaded (option files etc.) in to that folder on your usb stick and i guarantee that ps3 will se that folder.And finaly under the ps3 saves delete all the old saves and then copy all new saves u`ve just put in to your usb stick.

Dont forget to delete old pes2009 saves before copying new ones.

Hope it will help u. sorry for my english.

lol love the avatar Tomi, just seen it.

yeh I guess we'll never know what it was about, I reckon they got a big payoff imo. WENB has to be official imo, I bet they wanted to end it but Konami payed up lol

But they should have let us know the situation, Han said so in the comments.

hi does anyone know how to put the pro evolution soccer 9 option file into the xbox 360?

I've got the option file for ps3 and will that work the same as in the xbox 360.

WENB is gone again!!

does anyone knoes what happened this time??

i've heard alot o weird tales, but nothing confirmed!

bloody hell, i check every week to see if there any news or wahtever

this sucks!

They have started inviting people to see the new site already. I wanna see :(

Adam also said on their forums they have very good news from their contacts to launch the new site. After their record last year I think I will believe them this time.

Oh, and they have some free copies of PES 2009 on Wii to give away too

Last edited:
The new site and forums are looking nice ;)

I can't wait for the new "my contact told me" or "alpha beta 22.33% completed" Saga....it is always a good laugh to hear them talking about things they haven't seen or played.

But good lack for the new project, maybe this year will bring us not only a new WENB but a new excting PES!!!

I can't wait for the new "my contact told me" or "alpha beta 22.33% completed" Saga....it is always a good laugh to hear them talking about things they haven't seen or played.

But good lack for the new project, maybe this year will bring us not only a new WENB but a new excting PES!!!

A usual thing from people, but tbh they swayed me and many after being 100% accurate last year. I gave them so much shit last year and they proved me wrong, so I think this year I'll hear what they have to say.

Back
Top Bottom