WENB?

No one seem to be answering ma question.. How do i get this to work... I download it to ma usb flashdrive but when i go to ps3 it doesnt show up at all.... help guys please

Its annoying as hell when someone steals a thread and goes off-topic. Please make your own topic to discuss other option files.

To get back to topic: Does anyone know whats happening to the WENB site and the WENB guys at all??

Well the second point of this thread was about 'needing their patch' - So I can see how this thread drifted into option file talk.

The WEB forums are back up and running - but it seems no one has a clue over there either.

"Oh hail rane!" I think we should all apologise...

The Von patch is 'ok'. The kits are good, and the players are up-to-date, but not assigned into the teams - i.e. Robinho is still on the bench at City. Wont take long to rectify, but just odd how they didnt complete it.

Found the chants annoying as they dont stop - there are no quiet times during the games. I may go back to the default chants at this rate :((

Radiation,

yeah i see your point. I'd just hate to see a thread about WENB turn into a 10-page long discussion about other option files and how to get those files to work. It would make the thread useless and much more difficult to find out what happend to WENB and THEIR optionfile :)

The Von patch is 'ok'. The kits are good, and the players are up-to-date, but not assigned into the teams - i.e. Robinho is still on the bench at City. Wont take long to rectify, but just odd how they didnt complete it.

Found the chants annoying as they dont stop - there are no quiet times during the games. I may go back to the default chants at this rate :((

I prefer the chants that were here - http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=50296 - they fade in and out and the lyrics to them aren't all crystal clear so you recognise it every time it restarts.

I prefer the chants that were here - http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=50296 - they fade in and out and the lyrics to them aren't all crystal clear so you recognise it every time it restarts.

Cheers Rad, think I'll try those.

Played as Blackburn last night and "ROQUE...ROQUE SANTA CRUZ!" was doing my head in after the 300th loop in the first half.

He's good, but not THAT good...

Cheers Rad, think I'll try those.

Played as Blackburn last night and "ROQUE...ROQUE SANTA CRUZ!" was doing my head in after the 300th loop in the first half.

He's good, but not THAT good...

I havent tried adding chants yet, but if you can only add one chant per team, its not really worth doing as it will just get on your nerves.

Its a nice idea, but they really need to make the amount of chants unlimited and have them selected randomly, to make it worth while.

Totally agree on the chants. I put a Snow Patrol song on for one team a few weeks ago just for a laugh. It just kept playing the first 20 secs or so repeatedly- so annoying!!

This is no fault of the option file though, Konami should have programmed the game so the chants are only now and again.

Anyone notice that the first Liverpool chant is a Chelsea one (I think)- weird! Also, the West Ham one is a few mins long, which is a bit pointless when, like I said above, the first 20 secs or so is all that's used anyway.

Not trying to critise though- really good file I reckon. :))

I tried making a few of my own mp3s but as you've said, they get a bit repetitive.

Gigimarulla did some good generic chants which aren't quite so ear-catching. Might be worth bringing the sound right down on them so that they're almost background noise.

I know that the option file is not convertible from PC to PS3 format, so very unlikely convertible PS3 to PC either.

I'm sure there must be loads of PC OFs on the go though?

I know that the option file is not convertible from PC to PS3 format, so very unlikely convertible PS3 to PC either.

I'm sure there must be loads of PC OFs on the go though?

That's how it always has been, yes, but surprisingly I've checked all the major forums and there's no stand-out all-round pc option file with great kits, Premiership, Bundes and all the rest. I am happy to work myself and not just brag expecting others do the job, but I can't do the kits so I was looking for something good in that area, and the WENB looked like it.

Thanks for clarifying, though

That's how it always has been, yes, but surprisingly I've checked all the major forums and there's no stand-out all-round pc option file with great kits, Premiership, Bundes and all the rest. I am happy to work myself and not just brag expecting others do the job, but I can't do the kits so I was looking for something good in that area, and the WENB looked like it.

Thanks for clarifying, though

Patience is the key. The game still hasn't been out that long and people have almost done as much as they can on the PS3 version, whilst people are still working out everything for editing the PC version.

I am sure that before long there will be PC OF's and patches out that will be much better than anything that can be done on the PS3.

Back off topic, does anyone think the 1.2 patch has improved the player movement. All the players have more response and agility, but I think this might be making the game too easy when playing by yourself.

I have been playing about with the players stats and find that the game feels a lot better if you raise the agression, teamwork and mentality by 10

Whens your OF out Chimps been craving for that??
Hopefully soon, depending on how much time I get to spend on it this week

So far I have finished Newcastle, Man Utd, Inter, Juventus, Feyenord, PSV and Ajax, but after making the changes I said above, each team really doesnt need much editing.

I will probably release a version with most of the major teams done this week.

I have just had a couple of quality games on it, loosing 4 - 1 to Man Utd and drawing 0 - 0 against Newcastle with Inter.

In a way without the editor, the final OF will be much better as more is taken into consideration and adjustments arent made blindly to players who have over inflated stats in the first place.

Are the WENB guys alive at least?

BTW, the Von OF covers pretty much everything, but I was disppointed with the kits. So I uninstalled it and installed WENB's all the way again. Gonna wait for WENB's full version :)

Back
Top Bottom