WE9 - Q&A - Official Question and Answers Thread

Re: Winning Eleven 9 - Official Discussion Thread Part 2

hi all....and thx ad..

Hello, Welcome to Evo-Web!
I hope you enjoy your stay here.
The exits are on your right, the toilets are on the left,
and all membership fees have to be paid to Mr Rune Edge.
PM me for more info on payment methods.

RuneEdge said:
The problem is that for most experts (like me ;) ) it doesnt take too long to turn a bunch of nobodys into a team of Galacticos.

I'm an expert and wouldn't take long for me either, but when you do a 2 player (co-op) master league it isn't quite so easy, especially if your partner isn't as good as yourself.

WE9 said:
hi guys !!

Why you're told us isn't found any info about ML??? :(

But Mr. ThomasGOAL had added to news before>>

And this is link that appear to you some info about ML.
:roll: :roll:

http://www.wearepes.com/~vip/KAiWAi/WE9/PSMa5.jpg
Thank you for bringing this up i had somehow missed it.

Anyways when i click on it.. I can't actually read text as it's very small and blurry on my PC can someone advise me on how i can fix this as I think someone told me before it's a resolution problem or something?? :-s

RuneEdge said:
Ingenious. :lol:

PLF said:

Anyways when i click on it.. I can't actually read text as it's very small and blurry on my PC can someone advise me on how i can fix this as I think someone told me before it's a resolution problem or something??
eusa_eh.gif
You can use the explorer, double click on the picture and use the mouse wheel to enlarge.
At least that works for me...

RuneEdge said:

:lmao: :lmao:
:lol: :lol:

I love this man :D

Anyone knows If you can swith off the growth thing is WE9 ?? ((thats the second time I ask))

PLF :

Copy paste then Up size !!
Or save the pic, then Zoom :D

This is nothing really important, but I wonder if they have added any new Cup/League winning celebrations for WE9? So far we have the medal presentations, the cup presentation, celebrating with all the confetti, then in WE8LE, they added the short victory lap around the field with the team's flag (only for the important tournament win like World Cup or the Champions league). I think it would be nice for Konami to add a little more celebration scenes at the end (like winning players celebrating more after the whistle, and maybe the camera can zoom into the losing players down on the ground to show their disappointment and sorrow).

Again, this is nothing important, but it would be nice to see it. :)

k_19 said:
This is nothing really important, but I wonder if they have added any new Cup/League winning celebrations for WE9? So far we have the medal presentations, the cup presentation, celebrating with all the confetti, then in WE8LE, they added the short victory lap around the field with the team's flag (only for the important tournament win like World Cup or the Champions league). I think it would be nice for Konami to add a little more celebration scenes at the end (like winning players celebrating more after the whistle, and maybe the camera can zoom into the losing players down on the ground to show their disappointment and sorrow).

Again, this is nothing important, but it would be nice to see it. :)

It's not Important as you said, But I think it's a good Idea :D:D
Imagen a better Celebration even after scoring a goal in the match :D:D
and I would like to see more like real life things :D:D

PLF said:

Anyways when i click on it.. I can't actually read text as it's very small and blurry on my PC can someone advise me on how i can fix this as I think someone told me before it's a resolution problem or something?? :-s
Okay I saved pic and zoomed now ;)

And well.. it's really bad news for most of us Hardcore ML'ers.

Basically it says, now there is an option to turn "Entrance on" for only important matches which is a nice touch but very minor thing and not really directly ML feature.

and then the disappointing bit:
The main menu has also been made clearer with illustrated icons (e.g. A picture of a pitch is on the locker room option) though the options are identical!!

So basically they've done what a patch could've done for us by changing buttons of ML mode.. keys and making it more clear :shock:

And apart from this menu apperance change in ML, which nobody cares about and different type of growth curves, there is NOTHING new about ML.

Same gay ML structure of having 16 teams per division with a 8th team div 2 remains apparently. And still you can't have more than 4 leagues meaning only 72 teams are usable in ML just like previous version out of the 112 or so that we have! So all the things we wanted changed basically is still there and they've made us proud by improvin apperance of ML MENU! :mrgreen: :lol:

@Shevchenko, I don't think there will be an option to turn it off mate. I know it's not answer you want to hear but i'm pretty sure it wont give you that option.

take care

Even SWOS had crowd reactions to fanl game results they would boo you off if you lost at home for example. These are the simple things that konami will never do tho.

absolutly i will get the game today

looo0o0o0oo0oooo0o0o0o0o0l

thanx

Eh? I got them from another forum.. haven't seen those pics here at evo-web.. maybe in scans..

Yeah, but credit still goes to the guy, for taking the time to cut them out and do the GIFs.. I guess.. Right? :-k

Doubla R said:
Yeah, but credit still goes to the guy, for taking the time to cut them out and do the GIFs.. I guess.. Right? :-k

lol, ok if you want :)

Full cover (not the final version)

worldsoccer_winning9.jpg

Last edited:

DAIR said:
I JUST HAVE 2 KNO I THNG.....................................

WILL THA MASTER LEAGUE ON WE9/PES5 BE MULTI PLAYER? :shock:

*Dar puts through Grammar and Silencing machine*

I say old chaps, just one thing thats got me scratching my noodle...........

Could any of you fine chaps tell me if the Master League included in WE9/ PES5 will be playable by 2 or maybe even 3 rapscallions?!

Last edited by a moderator:

ThomasGOAL said:

Serious? :shock: haven't seen that video in any forum.. or at least the discussion ones.. first one and this one.. oh well.. forget it then.. unless they changed the video right when you clicked.. hehe

Doubla R said:
Serious? :shock: haven't seen that video in any forum.. or at least the discussion ones.. first one and this one.. oh well.. forget it then.. unless they changed the video right when you clicked.. hehe

Posted by JJoseca 3 days ago :)

Alright then.. seems like everything I post is old..

:lol:

Thnx PLF :D Always helping ;)
Thomas nice work :)

That person who says he is getting it today for sure, where is he living, to get the game earlier??? Lucky git

About the ML.. It all seems very the same again but one thing comes in my mind, didnt ThomasGOAL said something about an ''My Stadium'' option in ML? I know this doesnt change the 'crappy' structure of ML but it would be a nice add.. But anyway whats true of this?

Cheers

Oh and look at this, which has been posted a few posts above me: http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5166/untitled3gl2tk.jpg
Look the boot possibilities.. Great Konami!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom