Update 1.2 and Editing

mr.vagtastic

Non-League
4 February 2009
I have installed the offical update v1.2 onto my system. This patch includes two new boots numbered 7 and 8 in the game (addidas tunit black/yellow and white/red).

I am now unable to change these boots. When using GGS I can locate the files in CV09.. and the specific files should be something like 7807 and 7808. The image preview however shows the boots before the update to v1.2 (white/gold and green). When I change the files 7807 and 7808 to different boots, the boots in the game v1.2 are not effected.

I am very new to patching pes 2009 but as these boots are the only effected ones I believe when I updated the game and obtained the new boots within the V1.2 patch, the pes 2009 programme now uses different graphic files for boots numbered 7 and 8 (instead of 7807 and 7808).

If this is correct.. does anybody know what the new files are that generate boots 7 and 8? Put simply does anyone know what name to save the boots under when wanting to replace boots 7 and 8 in the game in v1.2? It is not 7807 and 7808 anymore :(

Any ideas...?

Last edited:
i really need help BAAAAADLY
ive been tryin to install a patch for the past 9 hours
i got the original version Patch 1.0.0.0
i tried to install V1.3 , 1.2 and 1.1
i click on the Patch after downloading it for e.g.PES2009Patch110 and it installs using InstallShield Wizard, i click on update, it goes like it has been installed successfully, but when i click on the game its still the 1.0.0.0 version, there isnt no update, i cnt even play online bcuz of that. can any1 help me plzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom