1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Update 1.2 and Editing

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by mr.vagtastic, 6 February 2009.

1. mr.vagtastic

mr.vagtastic Non-League

4 February 2009
    I have installed the offical update v1.2 onto my system. This patch includes two new boots numbered 7 and 8 in the game (addidas tunit black/yellow and white/red).

I am now unable to change these boots. When using GGS I can locate the files in CV09.. and the specific files should be something like 7807 and 7808. The image preview however shows the boots before the update to v1.2 (white/gold and green). When I change the files 7807 and 7808 to different boots, the boots in the game v1.2 are not effected.

I am very new to patching pes 2009 but as these boots are the only effected ones I believe when I updated the game and obtained the new boots within the V1.2 patch, the pes 2009 programme now uses different graphic files for boots numbered 7 and 8 (instead of 7807 and 7808).

If this is correct.. does anybody know what the new files are that generate boots 7 and 8? Put simply does anyone know what name to save the boots under when wanting to replace boots 7 and 8 in the game in v1.2? It is not 7807 and 7808 anymore :(

Any ideas...?

Last edited: 6 February 2009
  2. Tottimas

Tottimas Champions League

30 January 2007
    Beograd, Srbija
    Crvena Zvezda
    New boots are in pdata.img, files 12 and 13, and file 2 is boot preview.

3. mr.vagtastic

mr.vagtastic Non-League

4 February 2009
    Thanks mate.. you're a legend!

4. Tottimas

Tottimas Champions League

30 January 2007
    Beograd, Srbija
    Crvena Zvezda
    I know ;)

5. AKN-47

AKN-47 Non-League

20 February 2009
    i really need help BAAAAADLY
    ive been tryin to install a patch for the past 9 hours
    i got the original version Patch 1.0.0.0
    i tried to install V1.3 , 1.2 and 1.1
    i click on the Patch after downloading it for e.g.PES2009Patch110 and it installs using InstallShield Wizard, i click on update, it goes like it has been installed successfully, but when i click on the game its still the 1.0.0.0 version, there isnt no update, i cnt even play online bcuz of that. can any1 help me plzzzzz