1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Ugly ducklings to beautiful swans

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Kaiser, 20 December 2006.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser PES Enthusiast

3 July 2003
    Borusse
    I am starting this thread for people to share players they have purchased in the master league who are not superstars but middle of the road players or less who have become major players for you in your master league.

Maybe we can all share our gems..

Mine are

DMF-Liverani from Fiorentina(old, got 2 seasons but a pass master)
    SMF-Lee Chun Soo South Korea(Progressed well, versitile and now a free kick master)
    AMF- Clint Dempsey USA( another like LCS but can open a defence with clever through balls and rarely misses)
    Interesting to see who you guys bought and your thoughts

2. jflores

jflores Diegoooooooool!

25 April 2002
    Centreville, VA (USA)
    FCB
    That thing on your avatar, is it a gorilla, a man, or a man in a gorilla suit?

Wow! I really cannot tell.

3. Kaiser

Kaiser PES Enthusiast

3 July 2003
    Borusse

It's me

Nah some bare knuckle fighter called "Kimbo Slice" see youtube

4. iceobar

iceobar Tyneside Amateur League

3 September 2003
    Phoenix - unfortantely
    Watford FC
    Being a watford fan for my troubles (no christmas cheer for me this year) i had to be watford on the master league, i picked up ashley young early on and he developes into a really good young player, good crossing, good free kick good reaction etc

5. jonestm

jonestm Guest

I'll never forget my Rangers team of pes3 or 4 (can't remember). Alpay and Dabizas at the back. Predrag Djordjevic as offensive midfielder, Suzuki and Crawford up front. All great bargain basement buys. They were NEVER ugly ducklings to my tear filled eyes.

6. Dazzorifik

Dazzorifik Guest

I'm in my third season with Aston Villa, and our best striker is one that we had from the start: Milan Baros.

Not really a guaranteed starter in the first and beginning of the second season, but he has blossomed into our best striking talent by far.
    Immensely skilful on the ball, with pinpoint passing and deadly finishing; he is the first name on the teamsheet as far as I am concerned.

7. futsito

futsito Conference

10 July 2006
    I dont play master league, I think it's just for super geeks, lol
    Playing only exhibition matches with excellent condition in both temas doesnt make u a geek :p

peace out

8. Stan

Stan Allez les Lionceaux !!!

12 September 2002
    One word of advice son, if you wanna play the smart ass, don't make geek mistakes like "temas" instead of "teams"...
    In a year or 5 when you're sixteen years old you will see that the above mentioned reply wasn't the most intelligent one although now with your reptile intelligence it may seem rather good for your street credibility....
    I'll let you in peace now listening to your Britney music and watching your Britney posters...

9. Kaiser

Kaiser PES Enthusiast

3 July 2003
    Borusse
    Why thats just boring no chopping and changing players having to cope with players on low stamina, maybe you should go back to FIFA:roll:

10. FyNoMeNoN

FyNoMeNoN League 2

3 July 2006
    Egypt
    Ahly

That just made me fall from my chair laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Ugeine

Ugeine League 2

1 October 2003
    North-hamp-tooon
    North-hamp-tooon
    Tevez becomes a little bulldog if you train him right.

12. SWFC Sean

SWFC Sean Wednesday Till I Die

17 September 2006
    Sheffield
    Sheffield Wednesday
    kevin doyle
    derek riordan

13. nerf

nerf Forming triangles

10 September 2003
    West Mids, UK
    Aston Villa
    Never let it be said that the Konami database isn't realistic :p

14. yey CELTIC are best. top of the league

15. iceobar

3 September 2003
    Phoenix - unfortantely
    Watford FC
    bos is a quality centre half to pick up when he is young

16. Yeungy

Yeungy Ronaldinho

18 September 2005
    Australia
    Manchester United
    Ono and Castillo turned brilliant starting with about 5 yellow stats.

17. therock

therock Non-League

5 January 2007
    I've picked celtic as my first master league team, Derek Riordan and Evander Sno turn out to be quite important squad members, Riordan gets very good. About 88 overall. And Sno is very powerful, always picks up headers after an opposition goalkick.

18. iceobar

3 September 2003
    Phoenix - unfortantely
    Watford FC
    i think the konami database is reasonable accurate, as the rest of watfords strikers on the game couldnt score in a brothel with a $100 (excuse the dollar sign, damn yank keyboard doesnt have a pound sign on it) bill strapped to their cocks - just like real life

19. SL1

SL1 Non-League

4 January 2007
    DMF - Cabaye. Got him a little late on so he's gettin on a bit, but he's a good holding player and passer once you build him up.

20. mnj

mnj League 2

8 January 2007
    De Guzman - DMF/CMF

21. SWFC Sean

SWFC Sean Wednesday Till I Die

17 September 2006
    Sheffield
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Ono is brilliant. His technique is awesome and still plays play at mid 30's

22. chrismodd

chrismodd League 2

21 June 2004
    I think somewhat accurate means you allow it +/- 20% ;p... i think theres so many innacuracies in the game. Precisely because its watford konami sees it fit to make all the players in the team shite.

23. Dime

Dime Guest

Whoa...

...Watford have strikers!?

24. iceobar

3 September 2003
    Phoenix - unfortantely
    Watford FC
    i thought so but found out it was a vicious rumour

25. el_toninho

el_toninho Guest

Wallner - is the absolute bomb up front, and Micah Richards becomes an absolute beast at the back, also Benaglio in goal is shocking for the first season or so but then becomes amazing

26. Ugeine

Ugeine League 2

1 October 2003
    North-hamp-tooon
    North-hamp-tooon
    Alan Smith. F*ck knows why.

27. freddyboy

freddyboy Inside Bristol Mary

18 April 2002
    Peterborough
    Pretty bloody accurate as far as I can see..........

Kaebi - fullback
    Al Kahtani - CF

both do the business in D2, and grow to become regulars in D1 too

28. guest321

guest321 Guest

Valzzak grows like mad! Have become an excellent striker for my team! Play him for four or more seasons and you got a new Ibra!

I think Ono keeps getting injured all the time. He was away 1/3 of my last season.

29. Ryck

Ryck Non-League

8 August 2005
    Alan Smith have him in AMF after Scholes retired his stats are amazing

Ji Sung Park he can play any position on the pitch his stats are so good

Obinna- I don't know his first name but he is AMAZING I got him from Siere A can't recall the team young striker 19 when I signed him and he is a beast scored 24 goals for me in my last season.

30. Psymon87

Psymon87 Non-League

16 December 2006
    Ben Hatira - Becomes the best player in the game hands down (at least stats wise, he starts as a 17 year old)

Sergio Aguero - Again he becomes one of the best players in the game only 18 at the start

Jo - Good CF tall, quick and left footed which is always good with all the right footers

Odjida Ofoe - Great young CB solid in the air and can handle himself against most quick strikers

and Finally these two are made up players from Konami's database...

Matic - tallest player in the game and he's a CF too if you stick with him he can become one of the best poachers in the game. Such a great player if your looking for a little versatillity in your squad (cross + Matic = goal!).

Merino - Think Cesc Fabregas with pace. Great passer decent shot on him just and all round decent CMF.

If you guys wanna know more just ask i play ML a hell of a alot and know alot of the players inside out. I'm not trying to be big headed but i did play ML on PES5 till 2025 so i've seen alot of players come and go from my squad. I'd be more than happy to post if you guys want some more good players :)