Ugly ducklings to beautiful swans

im at 2019.....catching u up. park chu young becomes amazing scoring goals for fun, never heard of him before. and aguero also as the dude said up there, hes 31 for me right now scoring 40-50 a season in the league for me along with landruam...i think thats how u spell it, he has a great finish on him, scores about 60 league goals a season for me right now, again hes 31 so he must start out 18 like aguero.

im at 2019.....catching u up. park chu young becomes amazing scoring goals for fun, never heard of him before. and aguero also as the dude said up there, hes 31 for me right now scoring 40-50 a season in the league for me along with landruam...i think thats how u spell it, he has a great finish on him, scores about 60 league goals a season for me right now, again hes 31 so he must start out 18 like aguero.

Aye a lot of people get Park Chu Young, I actually did a search for his name because I wanted him and then realised that his stats were good, he becomes fantastic. He happens to be the hottest young prospect in korea and possibly asia at the moment.

There is a young guy in the up and coming section in transfers called Ben Hatria. The guy is 18 but dribble acc and run up 92 pass 94 has it all and blooms beautifully

Back
Top Bottom