Trouble finding people on LIVE

Had 6 disconnects from shite BT broadband now!
Phoned BT (ie India) and found there is a problem locally.

The worse disconnects being when 1.0 up in a competition match thus losing 3.0 and another shit one when in the 89th min against cyberskull when I was 2.1 down making me look like a bad loser and b*stad quitter.

I don't see why people quit ,what is the benefit if you go down 3.0 when disconnecting?

I have'nt found it too bad finding games, only had live for a couple of days , loving PES5 and PGR2 even though i keep getting my arse kicked on both of them,feel free to add me to any friends lists.
Cheers

I don't know if it's because I'm on a 360 but I rarely find any games when searching. Or could it be Norton's fault. It's flipping frustrating even though I've gone from a good player to a crap one because of the 360 pad, it's great for most games but it just don't feel right for Pro Evo.

Last edited:
jonboyo said:
Had 6 disconnects from shite BT broadband now!
Phoned BT (ie India) and found there is a problem locally.

The worse disconnects being when 1.0 up in a competition match thus losing 3.0 and another shit one when in the 89th min against cyberskull when I was 2.1 down making me look like a bad loser and b*stad quitter.

I don't see why people quit ,what is the benefit if you go down 3.0 when disconnecting?

LOL you were winning ... i had luck :P eheheh, but a lot of peoples when they're losing , quit in the last minutes i dont get it...

@JayD -I'll have to give u a game and see if my xbox 360 headphones work when on a 360/360 match.

This a.m.for the 1st time my headphones worked and the guy I spoke to was playing on an original xbox!

Last edited:
Hello all, I just got hold of this, having some trouble finding people so feel free to add me, my tag is Dr Greenlung (Terrible I know, but it's not my account) Hope to see some of you online some day soon.

northstandhero said:
Had 2 games against JayD earlier tonight, decent games Man U Vs Barca twice, a 2-1 and a 2-4, thanx matey. Hope to catch you on again.

Yes they were good games. Definatly play some more soon.

Hi everybody,
I'm going to buy PES5 on XBOX to play it on my 360.
1. Is it still difficult to find somebody to play ?
2. Is it difficult to get use to playing it on the 360 pad ?
3. Is there any way to play it with the real kits ?

My tag name : Milouze 73
Hope to see you soon ...

1. yep, although its not been a problem for me
2. yep, takes about a week.
2. not to my knowledge, unless you manually do it

You can join a league website like I did and make them all 'friends' then you find games easily and have something to play for.
PM me if u want the site I'm in.
I'm still not as good on the 360 pad compared with the ps2 and played alot now (>1mth).

Had quite a few tight games against Jonboyo tonight, Betis - Inter and Portugal - England. He didn't give me an inch, I think I just about pipped it though. Well played mate.

danwin said:
Had quite a few tight games against Jonboyo tonight, Betis - Inter and Portugal - England. He didn't give me an inch, I think I just about pipped it though. Well played mate.

I think you did me good and proper if I remember :applause:

I was pissed though!:drunk:

Nobody accepts my "challenge", it's half an hour before someone lets me play them. I've never quit and I've never cheated.

Back
Top Bottom