Trials HD (XBLA)

Brought the full version - great game. One of the best XBLA games i've played, even at 1200 points.

The 'one more go' factor is immense and me and missus were just playing it (not normally her sort of thing) and were in hysterics at all the crashes and some tense moments - especially the hill climb level, where I was one wheel away from Chris and Jays score - wheel was just spinning centimetres from their markers and I bailed in the end. I did beat a few records though :)

Awesome game :) It just gets more impressive, the levels are very well made and the mini-games are so addictive when you are trying to beat someones score!

It's got fairly simple gameplay with just 4 things you can do - accellerate, brake, lean forwards and lean backwards, but it takes skill to be smooth and get good times on the levels, just holding the accellerator won't get you the best time. I can't beat Andy's times on loads of them!

Tried the demo earlier, brilliant :D

Have to wait but I'm definately getting this.

Quality game :DD. I got the fastest time for one of the tracks too out of all of us, think it was the 3rd or 4th level :COOL:.

In the side games, how the hell do you do the Ski Jump and get 100+ metres, Rob!?!?!?!?

Quality game :DD. I got the fastest time for one of the tracks too out of all of us, think it was the 3rd or 4th level :COOL:.

In the side games, how the hell do you do the Ski Jump and get 100+ metres, Rob!?!?!?!?

You have to bail just as soon as your bike comes off the ramp...think I got 160m or something on one of my jumps

My mate had a go on this last night and he went 100 feet more on the Ski jump that PBB who is the highest on my list. 412ft i think it was :SHOCK:

My mate had a go on this last night and he went 100 feet more on the Ski jump that PBB who is the highest on my list. 412ft i think it was :SHOCK:

RedBullshit.jpg

You bail after leaving the ramp, but not on your way down, then hold the left analog stick up and right :TU:.

I'm top on all the mini-games on my friends list and intend to stay there :COOL: :P.

You had to find a game you were good at eventually Rob, well done

You had to find a game you were good at eventually Rob, well done
I'd like to say you were wrong, but almost every other game I play online i'm shite at! :P

I'm top on all the Beginner levels now and still top on the skill games, come on lads, aren't any of you going to challenge me on them? :D

Accepted :).

Here's a tip for any level/skill game - go to the leaderboards, go to "overall" and then watch the replay of some of the guys at the top, it should help you improve your time/score, certainly helped me on Ski Jump :TU:.

I'm going to get this tomorrow, so I will beat all of your scores don't you worry about that!

Jaygrim has got some good times/scores. I wonder who he gets to play the game for him ...

Accepted :).

Here's a tip for any level/skill game - go to the leaderboards, go to "overall" and then watch the replay of some of the guys at the top, it should help you improve your time/score, certainly helped me on Ski Jump :TU:.

nice tip, never knew you could do that.

Rob, I almost beat you on the mountain climb , so annoying seeing your marker there and failing at the final meter :(

I'd like to say you were wrong, but almost every other game I play online i'm shite at! :P

I'm top on all the Beginner levels now and still top on the skill games, come on lads, aren't any of you going to challenge me on them? :D

Got very close to one of your times last night I think - hundredths of a second and I'm in 2nd place out of the Evo-Web bikers! :)

Thanks for the tip about the videos too, didnt know you could do that.

I love trying to beat the times though, really gives it the addictive "one more go" edge.

Think this is about my favourite XBLA ever!

nice tip, never knew you could do that.

Rob, I almost beat you on the mountain climb , so annoying seeing your marker there and failing at the final meter :(

That level is mental - like I said, i was cms away from 1st and 2nd on Friday and my front wheel got stuck in a gap!!! Was spinning the wheels, rocking back and forth, but in the end stacked it! :LOL:

Knew I shouldn't have cleaned up my friend list, I've only got 4-5 people on my Trials HD leaderboard.

I have all night tonight and all day tomorrow plus all Wednesday morning - so enjoy your high scores while you can Rob :SMUG:.

Back
Top Bottom