Trials HD (XBLA)

Looks very good, PC demo is good too. I might pick it up next month.

Just pasting the link used to work fine and it'd embed itself, not sure what's happened there.

I'm downloading it now, 1200 points is expensive for an Arcade game but this one seems much better than most from what i've seen/heard, so I was tempted into getting it, hopefully it's as good as I hope :).

I played the trial and enjoyed it, 1200 points is a bit much but looking at the amount of stuff that you can do it seems worth it.

I will be getting it once I get some more points, damn Rock Band track downloads taking up most of the MS points I bought earlier in the week

Pretty sure it's a no :)

I'm get the trial of this as it looks pretty fun.

There's leaderboards so you can compare your times on the levels with your friends, but there's no multiplayer option to play in the same game at the same time.

I'm enjoying it so far, I always liked those Trial Bike flash games and this is one of those with very nice graphics and well made levels, the mini games are fun too :).

Am I missing something or is the level sharing with friends only? That's shit if it is...

Just had a sneaky half hour on this and its bloody brilliant. Just as I thought it looked, a "Kick Start" for the year 2009!

So addictive in a "one more go" kind of way and the physics are great.

Think I'm gonna purchase this one.

Oh and the guys from CKY do the voice overs! Namely, Rake Yohn and Brendan DiCamillo!

Haven't read a bad impression of this apart from Placebo (who doesn't count) so I'm going to grab this tonight probably.

There's leaderboards so you can compare your times on the levels with your friends, but there's no multiplayer option to play in the same game at the same time.

I'm enjoying it so far, I always liked those Trial Bike flash games and this is one of those with very nice graphics and well made levels, the mini games are fun too :).

Am I missing something or is the level sharing with friends only? That's shit if it is...

Yeah I have know idea why they did this. We should be able to view all levels and take any we want.

If anyone find out a way to exchange levels with strangers then I'll buy it. Can't see many of us on here creating many levels and I would rather play other peoples than waste time making a track :)

Haven't read a bad impression of this apart from Placebo (who doesn't count) so I'm going to grab this tonight probably.
pot-kettle-black.jpg

Only two on the trial. One is that you're in a big steel cage ball and you have to stay up right as long as possible whilst the ball travels. The other is on skis...and you have to jump a ramp then bail as far as you can.

Cracking game this

It definitely has the "one more go" factor about it

And i beat Jays time every time, including one by 18 seconds :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom