The Upcoming Movies Thread

I went to watch Silent Hill last night, enjoyed it very much and by far its the best game to film around.!!!!

Milanista said:
Found Scary Movie 4 a disappointment. Only laughed at the Million Dollar Baby bit where everyone's neck snapped.

In this genre Airplane, Naked Gun and Hot Shots are still the best I think. I especially had to laugh at the scene in Airplane where the nurse plays the guitar for that ill child.

Anybody seen X-Men 3 yet? The best one yet..unlike M:I:3,I kinda find it disappointing,its too drama-styled for me.John Woo's one is still the best.

Gah, X-Men 3 was shit. The first two were infintely better. All the action set-pieces were quite good though.

Apparently, there is a 30-second bonus clip at the end of the credits. Well, I missed it.

STR said:
Gah, X-Men 3 was shit. The first two were infintely better. All the action set-pieces were quite good though.

Apparently, there is a 30-second bonus clip at the end of the credits. Well, I missed it.
****xmen spoiler****:
Its a scene where Moira is tending to a comatosed guy; he wakes up and its Xavier, who has apparently transferred his consciousness into him. And that's it.

Cheers.

Number four could still succeed but they need to boot Ratner and introduce Gambit. And, Storm is worthless.

Also,

How minor were the roles of Angel, and to a lesser extent Beast?

I wanted to go to the cinema this weekend but all that's showing in English are bloody remakes. I'm sick of them. Why should I pay to see a movie that I've seen before? Hollywood is shit. They have no good ideas these days.
Just this last month - The Omen, Poseiden, producers, pink panther.

Wow the Omen was shit. I've been more scared in those horrible Flash games that end abruptly with a scary face. The kid in The Omen was more sulky than scary. Totally ruined it.

Just got back from seeing Hard Candy and thought it was excellent. Great parts played by both actors.

The storyline / setting reminded me of Phone Booth, in the way that it doesn't really DO much (and is based basically in one place) but it grabbed me and engrossed me all the same.

9/10 from me

Cool, i'm really looking forward to seeing Hard Candy, the trailer as you descirbed of the full film didn't show anything spectacular but it kinda nicked my attention instantly, the terror involved seemed gripping even in the promo.

Can't wait for Pirates OTC 2, the first one was brilliant.

Watched Silent Hill the other day, quite enjoyable and did the games proud, compared to some others.

FD

I have seen the Spiderman 3 teaser. It's going to be awesome but in only 10 months :( ...

Still a long way to go but....

bouneultimatum.jpg

This can be my personal fave movie trilogy....can't wait!

Superman Returns on 14th July
Then Stormbreaker on 21st! That should be good, if its as good as the book.

Back
Top Bottom