The Retro-PES Corner

Is a low scoring AI a thing in PS2 PES?

I'm currently playing a ML on PES5, my favourite PES, but have been a little surprised at how many clean sheets I've managed to keep playing on five-star difficulty.

I'm currently playing a ML on PES5, my favourite PES, but have been a little surprised at how many clean sheets I've managed to keep playing on five-star difficulty.

Not really, low scoring AI is mostly related to PES5/WE9/WE9LE and maybe to an extent default PES6. We discussed about it a few pages ago, if i remember right. PES3/PES4/PES2008 have good attacking AI.

@reinelt97 , as my friend @fmicablues7 said, we talked many pages back on here about the different types of AI in every PES editions. PES 6 on the Playstation 2 certainly sounds like PES 5 that you are playing. I am finding the AI, at top difficulty to be quite wasteful of clear chances. And many clean sheets each season is not uncommon.

Still well played by you....:TU:

As i said a few weeks ago, i'm currently testing the CPU behavior related to transfers in ML in different PES. I was quite surprised by some results. I always thought that in PES5 there were few transfers from the CPU, but it seems it is just slightly lower than in "high frequency" PES6/2008. The big difference is the fact that the CPU make more offers for your players in the latter. But yet some teams rarely buy players in the long term and thus there are a lot of aging teams over the years. The last PES in PSP are better in that regard, maybe due to the extra transfer windows rounds, but the CPU are still very passive.
The best transfer engine is surely in PES3/WE7I. There are a lot of transfers from the CPU teams every transfer window. And i think the option "Level of the players acquired" prevent some stupid deals from the CPU.
I will repeat it until the end of my life, PES3 is the game to play as far as the ML is concerned. :LOVE::GSCARF:

In other news, i scored a screamer yesterday with Kaka in PES3 from 27m. The shot was powerful, but a bit too much centred on the keeper, which funnily misjudged the trajectory of the ball. A kind of goal that feels "meh" in further editions IMO, but was so rewarding there, because so difficult to pull off in PES3. Indeed, long shots have to be either perfect to be scored or goalkeepers must make an error, which happens sometimes depending on the goalkeeper. Maybe, i'll upload the goal later. (Btw, where has the goal of the week competition gone ?)

As i said a few weeks ago, i'm currently testing the CPU behavior related to transfers in ML in different PES. I was quite surprised by some results. I always thought that in PES5 there were few transfers from the CPU, but it seems it is just slightly lower than in "high frequency" PES6/2008. The big difference is the fact that the CPU make more offers for your players in the latter. But yet some teams rarely buy players in the long term and thus there are a lot of aging teams over the years. The last PES in PSP are better in that regard, maybe due to the extra transfer windows rounds, but the CPU are still very passive.
The best transfer engine is surely in PES3/WE7I. There are a lot of transfers from the CPU teams every transfer window. And i think the option "Level of the players acquired" prevent some stupid deals from the CPU.
I will repeat it until the end of my life, PES3 is the game to play as far as the ML is concerned. :LOVE::GSCARF:

In other news, i scored a screamer yesterday with Kaka in PES3 from 27m. The shot was powerful, but a bit too much centred on the keeper, which funnily misjudged the trajectory of the ball. A kind of goal that feels "meh" in further editions IMO, but was so rewarding there, because so difficult to pull off in PES3. Indeed, long shots have to be either perfect to be scored or goalkeepers must make an error, which happens sometimes depending on the goalkeeper. Maybe, i'll upload the goal later. (Btw, where has the goal of the week competition gone ?)

@fmicablues7 , agree completely about transfers in PES 3, every transfer window I get several offers for the same player from different COM teams. Macco and Kelsen are always being offered 5000 or 6000 transfer pts which I never accept. That setting: COM teams will never acquire players inferior to those they are selling is the key to transfer market realism.

PS: Being a bit hard on yourself, as ever, with that 35 yarder screamer, almost never scored one of those as I don't usually allow myself the unfair luxury of a Zidane, Vieri, Adriano or Recoba. But scoring those long-range missiles with any player in PES 3 is almost impossible due to the ball dynamics we have discussed often.

Remember the heavy ball element in PES 3's game engine, the ball moves with more weight and power than any other PES game, that is why the goalkeepers can look a bit flat footed on the line.

PES 3 forever.....:BSCARF::BSCARF::BSCARF:

That setting: COM teams will never
acquire players inferior to those they are selling
is the key to transfer market realism.

Another case of Konami removing a perfectly good option :NONO: and you can bet it wasn't because that became the standard behind the scenes option!

Remember the heavy ball element in PES 3's game engine, the ball moves with more weight and power than any other PES game, that is why the goalkeepers can look a bit flat footed on the line.
and @fmicablues7

I wonder if there's a way of emulating that with kingsley's ball physics, as you can now change the values yourself, so perhaps with a bit of tinkering?

@fmicablues7: Another very interesting topic. When it comes to the CPU's intelligence when building their squads over the years, I've found the later PES PSP games very realistic, and provided a lot of variety too. On a save I did about a year ago, I remember Rosenborg acquiring 7/8 players on the first 2 transfer windows of the save - whilst still in D2, alongside my ML United - and all of them were better players than the ones they had. Then after building that core of players, they barely changed their roster over 7 years of save. The other teams on the save always bought 1/2 players each transfer window.
The dealbreaker was the trade system, it was really easy to get a much better player than the one we'd offer. Can you trade players in PES3?

About the Goal of the Week, I too was wondering about that yesterday, as Ibrahimovic (CPU controlled) scored a hell of a goal against me on PES6 PS2. We should get the contest up and running again.

@fmicablues7: Another very interesting topic. When it comes to the CPU's intelligence when building their squads over the years, I've found the later PES PSP games very realistic, and provided a lot of variety too. On a save I did about a year ago, I remember Rosenborg acquiring 7/8 players on the first 2 transfer windows of the save - whilst still in D2, alongside my ML United - and all of them were better players than the ones they had. Then after building that core of players, they barely changed their roster over 7 years of save. The other teams on the save always bought 1/2 players each transfer window.
The dealbreaker was the trade system, it was really easy to get a much better player than the one we'd offer. Can you trade players in PES3?

About the Goal of the Week, I too was wondering about that yesterday, as Ibrahimovic (CPU controlled) scored a hell of a goal against me on PES6 PS2. We should get the contest up and running again.

@miguelfcp , yup and as myself and @fmicablues7 mentioned, with the COM teams won't accept inferior players in a trade setting, you don't get offered Eusebio in exchange for Dodo in your squad, which totally kills any sense of realism in other PES editions.

Konami......:R1:R1:R1

Note Konami now joins FIFA, UEFA and Premier League in the underlined pit of shame.

@WhoAteMeDinner: Good, I've did a few ML challenges in the past where the only way I could get players was through trades (and also free players, to mimic the NBA system) but I had to restrict myself to only accept realistic deals, which often I couldn't get because of poor AI judgement.

Easy, Normal, Hard, Unfair, Cruel, and Vicious.

My new idea for PES game difficulty levels, say that top player or five star current levels equate to unfair in above settings and so cruel and vicious would be more cynical, professional and mean levels to test PES veteran players to the limit. (From Sins of a Solar Empire games).

you don't get offered Eusebio in exchange for Dodo in your squad
]

bit harsh, Eusebio's nearly as good :D

As to difficulty levels I've always found it odd that people can jump to a new version of the game and compete on the top level. Shouldn't it really be improved enough that you have to really start on regular? I mean fair enough there's a low level for those who've never played the game but to be able to compete right off the bat on Superstar or whatever the level may be called shouldn't really be the case should it?

hi, i have a weird frame skipping sort of thing going on with the kitserver speeder enabled on pes 3, any ideas?

to replicate and test: set it <1.0 like 0.98 go to train mode and walk with player left or right down the pitch and look at the background a little, its skipping a frame periodically in a constant fashion, the lower i go with the value the faster the rate of skipping the frame, its like a short pause or stutter

anyone?
i do remember it not being the case far back, but only for one game of pes3-6 cant remember, i know this can happen in all these games, maybe someone of you has it as well but is not noticing it, it does not happen on later games like 2011 etc.

i like the slowed down feel by the further away cam more than the speeder effect so its ok on 1300 cam zoom, but still it annoys me xD

after 3 i directly got 4 going to compare but there seems to be no cam tool around and the wide cam in pes 4 is way too close it plays to fast oh what a shame

Another case of Konami removing a perfectly good option :NONO: and you can bet it wasn't because that became the standard behind the scenes option!

and @fmicablues7

I wonder if there's a way of emulating that with kingsley's ball physics, as you can now change the values yourself, so perhaps with a bit of tinkering?

I'm not sure ball physics tinkering could emulate PES3 long shots difficulty. I believe there are other factors related to the engine, which can't be edited.

anyone?
i do remember it not being the case far back, but only for one game of pes3-6 cant remember, i know this can happen in all these games, maybe someone of you has it as well but is not noticing it, it does not happen on later games like 2011 etc.

i like the slowed down feel by the further away cam more than the speeder effect so its ok on 1300 cam zoom, but still it annoys me xD

after 3 i directly got 4 going to compare but there seems to be no cam tool around and the wide cam in pes 4 is way too close it plays to fast oh what a shame

I tried to use the speeder, but it stuttered badly in-game, i don't know why. So, i can't really help you there. I noticed also that more zoomed out camera slow down the game. I use personally 1300 zoom, angle 8 and wide cam. This camera setting is fantastic for PES3.

PES 6 (Playstation 2) Default Originals and Youth Players Challenge Season 5 Update:

Nearly caught out by the completely dead transfer market in PES 6, as COM teams hardly ever make any offers for your players even when you transfer list them. Needed 900 points to avoid game over (yet again) and finally got an offer in negotiation week 10 out of 12 at the end of the season.

The season five results were: 3 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses and 16 goals scored. League position was seventh, off the bottom for the first time. Jaric finished top of the Division 2 assists table, with four assists, all superb crosses. Now on to season six.

:shiver::shiver::shiver:

Hi, don't know if it's the right place. I have a problem with PES 6, today I updated to Windows 10 Pro (it may seem stupid but I want to play Forza Horizon 4 with some friends and I need Win 10) and PES 6 is no longer working. It opens and after a few seconds it closes, no crash, no errors, the window just closes. I read somewhere that it's a problem that happens to Win 10 Pro, is there a way to solve?

Last edited:
@Walker™ I hadn't heard about that before with windows 10 pro. Have you tried the usual stuff like setting the compatibility to xp3? Is it the original PES6 or a patch?

I had a similar problem with FIFA 15 (two seconds of grey screen then it returned to desktop no-matter-what) and a related one with PES 6 (it would check the disc then it wouldn't boot).

Both of them were related to AVG (in the case of PES 6, it wouldn't like Kitserver) so adding the FIFA 15 and the PES 6 folders into the AVG whitelist solved it for me.

I tried to use the speeder, but it stuttered badly in-game, i don't know why.

ooki, thx
so at least im not alone xD

i think its a common issue depending on newer hardware and maybe windows, the old speeder function on old games that is, maybe juce can look into it and update the speeder or something

i also tried pes 2012 because this is somewhat of a lost title for me (the first i did not buy for pc) but i dont like the walking animation (especially 90° turn sometimes 45°), the player makes too many little touches and it looks weird like player running in sand, a bit floaty as well, compared to this id rather take the pes 3 no animation at all instant turn 90° lol, pes 4 btw has this already "fixed compared to pes 3, but it needs cam tool otherwise way too fast, shame that it gets no editing love, pes 6 has way too much editing going on if taking to account the gameplay that is more heavily scripted and on rails compared to pes 3 and 4, i dont like pes 5* that much either

* or we9le for that matter, not much different regarding com ai especially on attack side, most games no matter what teams end up being the player having way more possession and handball type of boring passing the ball around, this game is for tiki-taka fanatics, way too boring and not "balanced" game at all unlike pes 3 and to an extent 4

Last edited:
ooki, thx
so at least im not alone xD

i think its a common issue depending on newer hardware and maybe windows, the old speeder function on old games that is, maybe juce can look into it and update the speeder or something

i also tried pes 2012 because this is somewhat of a lost title for me (the first i did not buy for pc) but i dont like the walking animation (especially 90° turn sometimes 45°), the player makes too many little touches and it looks weird like player running in sand, a bit floaty as well, compared to this id rather take the pes 3 no animation at all instant turn 90° lol, pes 4 btw has this already "fixed compared to pes 3, but it needs cam tool otherwise way too fast, shame that it gets no editing love, pes 6 has way too much editing going on if taking to account the gameplay that is more heavily scripted and on rails compared to pes 3 and 4, i dont like pes 5* that much either

* or we9le for that matter, not much different regarding com ai especially on attack side, most games no matter what teams end up being the player having way more possession and handball type of boring passing the ball around, this game is for tiki-taka fanatics, way too boring and not "balanced" game at all unlike pes 3 and to an extent 4

Not sure about speeder. I heard some people were using it with modern hardware and Windows 10 without any problems.
I completely agree with you about about PES5 and 6. I also think PES4/WE8I are better than them, but still inferior to PES3's greatness. I wished too there was more editing love towards them, but even the great modding community of PES6 is dying these days...

it got a nice boost with kingsleys work (internal res.), even juce updated his kitservers after that, so its not that bad, this is what got me into playing these old games again, as of now i think i revisited every title from pes 3 onwards up to 2018 several times, beside 2017 and 2016 i think, maybe 2008 as well xD

what i dont like up to pes5 is the R2 implementation regarding close control and finesse shot, pes 6 was the first imo to get it somewhat right

for example pes 3, if sprinting (R1 standard) and doing 45° move the ball is not far away from foot, but if simply running/or walking that is with R2 and doing the same the ball gets further away from foot which i think is a weird implementation, i know its there that players do not abuse the r2 running that much (slower run than with r1) but why does the player has closer ball control being faster? it doesnt make sense

this also applies to r2 shot which is barely implemented in pes 3 for example, sometimes it work sometimes not, dunno if its even there in the command list

in later games past pes 6 there is basically 2 types of r2 shot, the curler one is hold r2 all time while shooting, then there is also the more direct vs keeper like one putting ball more accurate in the corner you shoot then when player is striking the ball you start press r2 its even other animation..

if i want to do first type the curler in pes 3 it works but sometimes the "put ball away from foot" command is triggered first so no shot happens, the second type r2 shot is basically very hard to pull of because the r2 command works like super cancel it overriders shot so nothing happens aah ;)

i wonder is there a better version of pes 6, for pc that is?
maybe even the american release or japan is somewhat different in some key areas, do you know?

it got a nice boost with kingsleys work (internal res.), even juce updated his kitservers after that, so its not that bad, this is what got me into playing these old games again, as of now i think i revisited every title from pes 3 onwards up to 2018 several times, beside 2017 and 2016 i think, maybe 2008 as well xD

what i dont like up to pes5 is the R2 implementation regarding close control and finesse shot, pes 6 was the first imo to get it somewhat right

for example pes 3, if sprinting (R1 standard) and doing 45° move the ball is not far away from foot, but if simply running/or walking that is with R2 and doing the same the ball gets further away from foot which i think is a weird implementation, i know its there that players do not abuse the r2 running that much (slower run than with r1) but why does the player has closer ball control being faster? it doesnt make sense

this also applies to r2 shot which is barely implemented in pes 3 for example, sometimes it work sometimes not, dunno if its even there in the command list

in later games past pes 6 there is basically 2 types of r2 shot, the curler one is hold r2 all time while shooting, then there is also the more direct vs keeper like one putting ball more accurate in the corner you shoot then when player is striking the ball you start press r2 its even other animation..

if i want to do first type the curler in pes 3 it works but sometimes the "put ball away from foot" command is triggered first so no shot happens, the second type r2 shot is basically very hard to pull of because the r2 command works like super cancel it overriders shot so nothing happens aah ;)

maybe even the american release or japan is somewhat different in some key areas, do you know?
The R2 close control implementation is the biggest issue for me in all series from its introduction since pes3? until today.The way they change it from game to game makes a game more or less playable or controllable.In pes3 i mainly used to make the sidestep.In a game with 8 degrees movement it was decent.In pes6 it was ok I agree with you after that in some games it is good in others is unusable I forgot in which specific versions.
The most recent example I have,in 2017 it was half decent,in 2018 beta it was awesome with even analog walking,in 2018 despite they abondoned the beta mechanics it was still one of the best close controls and in 2019 they redeemed a bad old close control,rendering the close control broken again this year.

PES 6 (Playstation 2) Default Originals and Youth Players Challenge Season 5 Update:

A massive turning point in my ML journey in PES 6, have just last evening soundly beaten the
Division 2 big boys of Ado Den Haag 0-2 away and shots on goal for the green giants: zero.

May be a bit too soon for promotion as consistency at the back is still to reach maturity, of my regular back four of Stein, Jacobsen, Vornander and Jaric, only two of them are close to full defensive capability as yet.

I'm not sure ball physics tinkering could emulate PES3 long shots difficulty. I believe there are other factors related to the engine, which can't be edited.

I tried to use the speeder, but it stuttered badly in-game, i don't know why. So, i can't really help you there. I noticed also that more zoomed out camera slow down the game. I use personally 1300 zoom, angle 8 and wide cam. This camera setting is fantastic for PES3.

@fmicablues7 , did you notice in later PES games, maybe PES 4 and 5, but definitely in PES 6 wide camera view is no longer nice and high in the stands to give a strategic image of the pitch, they moved it down to almost pitch level like the broadcast camera views.

As @mattmid always says, another example of Konami :NONO: ripping out good parts of the game on purpose.

Yes, Kingley's ball physics and Juce's new update of kitserver were great things. But i meant that there are less and less editors for stadiums, faces, kits, etc... Great patches like Firebird and Shollym are dead, and the patches being released nowadays do not have the same quality IMO (without considering AMADOR, which is a"niche" patch on his own). I think most of the people that were working on PES6, have moved on, because they are too "old", they have a family, a job, etc... Most of them were quite young at PES6's release time. The new generation at the same time don't seem to be interested in these old PES. They grew up in the time of FIFA's dominance, while we grew up during the PS2 PES Era. Thus, there is no replenishment.

I agree about R2. It was quite basic in PES3. I only use it for sidesteps. Nervertheless, players with high technique and dribbling accuracy have already a good close control, without using the R2. I'm also quite sure R2 shooting didn't exist back then. It is not in the command list, i checked a few months ago. Curled shots and finesse shots were triggered exclusively depending on the stats of the player.
Btw, i think the close control was overpowered in PES6 and in further editions on PS2. You can run the whole length of the pitch with a guy like Messi too easily.

I tried to download the Winning Eleven 2007 game, which is american PES6's equivalent, but i never found a working link. There is also Winning Eleven 10, which is PS2-only japan version, which is better than PES6 IMO (especially the computer being more intelligent). You can maybe try with PCSX2.

@fmicablues7 , did you notice in later PES games, maybe PES 4 and 5, but definitely in PES 6 wide camera view is no longer nice and high in the stands to give a strategic image of the pitch, they moved it down to almost pitch level like the broadcast camera views.

As @mattmid always says, another example of Konami :NONO: ripping out good parts of the game on purpose.

Yes, the PES6's wide camera is much lower than in PES3, but it can be modified with the camera tool on PC.

Yes, Kingley's ball physics and Juce's new update of kitserver were great things. But i meant that there are less and less editors for stadiums, faces, kits, etc... Great patches like Firebird and Shollym are dead, and the patches being released nowadays do not have the same quality IMO (without considering AMADOR, which is a"niche" patch on his own). I think most of the people that were working on PES6, have moved on, because they are too "old", they have a family, a job, etc... Most of them were quite young at PES6's release time. The new generation at the same time don't seem to be interested in these old PES. They grew up in the time of FIFA's dominance, while we grew up during the PS2 PES Era. Thus, there is no replenishment.

I agree about R2. It was quite basic in PES3. I only use it for sidesteps. Nervertheless, players with high technique and dribbling accuracy have already a good close control, without using the R2. I'm also quite sure R2 shooting didn't exist back then. It is not in the command list, i checked a few months ago. Curled shots and finesse shots were triggered exclusively depending on the stats of the player.
Btw, i think the close control was overpowered in PES6 and in further editions on PS2. You can run the whole length of the pitch with a guy like Messi too easily.

I tried to download the Winning Eleven 2007 game, which is american PES6's equivalent, but i never found a working link. There is also Winning Eleven 10, which is PS2-only japan version, which is better than PES6 IMO (especially the computer being more intelligent). You can maybe try with PCSX2.

Yes, the PES6's wide camera is much lower than in PES3, but it can be modified with the camera tool on PC.

@fmicablues7 , you will never find the Dinner faffing about with any PES on the PC. The PC is for RTS games, cat videos and Russian bots (isn't that right comrades ;))).

Football games are the domain of the mighty Playstation 2, instant control and immediate screen response.

:TU::TU::TU:

I tried to download the Winning Eleven 2007 game, which is american PES6's equivalent, but i never found a working link.

:D
I found one yesterday, but the thing is it seems that the kitserver does not support the nodvd .exe :DOH:
(i wrote here in kitserver 6 thread)

I only played a bit in training mode, not sure about any differences to PES6, my research was mixed, some wrote it has some positives vs PES6, dunno, PES is huge placebo and recency + confirmation bias lalaland
cant be bothered to play it wo kitserver tbh

Now i will try Pes 2013, same settings as 2012, no patch on 1.0 no dlc 15 min play on 4* amsterdam arena night same teams, reading in the yair gameplay mod threads was funny on 2012 and 13 :LMAO: ala noo 1.0 was better or nooo demo 1 or 2 was better blabla, these guys test the patches half year and do not even play the game properly only to find out thats not save the games lol, in doubt the earlier the gamecode the better :LOL:, so just test 1.0 and move on..

i could give you the link to we2007 if you want, i think i bookmarked it

ps
2013 is sooo slow, even on speed 1 wtf, need to try with other vsync method, the konami one is slow as fu
the high balls are crap in 2013, no power at all, it all feels sluggish and "smeary" to play, 2012 is more direct, cant tell that 2013 has better animations or transitions or something

i dont think thats for me, i didnt play 2013 back then, bought yes unlike 2012 but the singleplayer modes i was dissapointed fast and never touched it again
i think its either pes 3 or 4 if some cam tool comes out for it, just want a solid game that i can play from time to time wo getting annoyed by it that much xD

yes alright both games 12 and 13 are very similar tbh, players struggle to get to them flat passes and through balls, its just a smeary drag to play nothing else

edit
hmm jenkeys tool for 2014 has ref strictness slider, now this is very interesting..
but i remember 2014 being a shell regarding player individualism/stats showing on pitch, but for now this is the only newer game that interests me, maybe 2009 for the fun, i only played that online basically, totally forgot offline experience

Last edited:
Time for a new challenge.
I was curious to fire up PES6 on the PS2, given it's a game I haven't played for a long long time - except for Amador and a few PC patches I've played over the years. Given I didn't have enough points to buy the ML structure tool on the PES Shop, I took this opportunity to play out a challenge I had thought of but had never played, which would also help me win the necessary points to buy stuff on the Shop.

This is the Ironman Challenge.
I'm starting a League mode (Serie A) and will be controling all of the 20 participating teams. This means I'll play every match on every fixture as the home team, but here's the twist: I can't lose a match. When/if I lose, it's game over and I'll have to start another League mode from scratch if I want to keep playing this challenge. Only a win or draw on each match will allow me to continue playing.

Serie A - Fixture 1

Atalanta 1-0 Sampdoria (Vieri 32')
Roma 1-1 Chievo (Montella 73' // Obinna 19')
Parma 1-0 Livorno (Budan 63')
Udinese 1-0 Inter (Iaquinta 20')
Reggina 2-0 Cagliari (Rolando Bianchi 20', Amoruso 32')
Fiorentina 4-1 Torino (Mutu 12', Toni 45', Donadel 63', Riganò 81' // Oguro 28')
Siena 2-0 Lazio (Chiesa 21', Bogdani 48')
Messina 1-0 Empoli (Di Napoli 67')
Milan 4-0 Catania (Inzaghi 26', Gattuso 30' 76', Gilardino 72')
Palermo 4-0 Ascoli (Di Michele 16', Diana 38', Zaccardo 54', Brienza 77')

Survived the first round!

+++

A few surprises here and there on this opening round: Chievo's draw vs Roma, Udinese's win vs Inter and Siena's win over Lazio. On a different level, Reggina's comfortable win over Cagliari was also surprising.
Oh, and Gattuso will be the league's top scorer for at least a week! :DD

Round 2

Ascoli - Inter
Sampdoria - Empoli
Cagliari - Catania
Lazio - Parma
Udinese - Siena
Fiorentina - Atalanta
Milan - Messina
Roma - Reggina
Chievo - Palermo
Livorno - Torino

Italian bookmakers are confident I'll break on Fixture 2, as the fragile Ascoli will be facing the superb powerhouse Inter. I don't think there'll be many more theoretically lopsided matches than this, probably an Ascoli-Milan or Messina-Inter/Milan. And it's actually the first match of the fixture, I've checked...so, will it be an early exit for me on this Ironman Challenge?

Back
Top Bottom