Rangers Thread

ClassicD said:
Troll, flamer, no difference really :mrgreen: .

yep i agree it was hard for me to decide on what you were, but as you say you fit both

I do? Seeing as I've not flamed you in the last couple of pages (can't be arsed checking the rest, though I'm sure it's been months and months since I called you anything) I don't know where you get that from. You on the other hand...

LOL he aint flamed me in the last couple of pages so its OK he aint a flamer LOL hahahahahahaha ignorance is bliss eh Danny LOL

Ok, when was the last time I flamed you at all? It has literally been months. Ignorance is indeed bliss you f..no wait, can't do that :mrgreen: .

Hey Danny how come you only work Saturdays when Celtic are playing???? LOL hahahahaha

Nice change of topic, completely ignoring the relevant point because as usual, you have no relevant answer :roll: .

And I work Saturdays AND Sundays to pay for my midweek course, not everyone can rely on the weekly giro like yourself.

Look, I'm sorry that you've wasted your life and you're making a trip to the post office every week, but I'm young and I'm just carving out a career for myself, there's no need to take the huff :mrgreen: .

LOL sorry Danny a government artist is not what I consider a career, mind you following in yer dads footsteps I suppose

So your now belittling the Scottish league, so you wont be wanting to win it this year then Danny? LOL failures

LMAO - belittling? You're damn right I am, it's a joke compared to the UEFA Cup! We might have failed to win it, but we were there, where were you?

Aye we were watching the Bill when you got f*cked in Seville

Failures

Were you? I only remember Porto being the winners, nobody remembers LOSERS

ClassicD said:
No, you'll try not to remember, but it'll always be there.

We were there.

Who do you mean by WE? you were on your fat ass on the couch, your teams biggest game in 30+ years and you dont even go LOL YA PLASTIC FUD

We were watching the Bill while you got f*cked in Seville

PORTO PORTO PORTO

We were there.

I ain't plastic, you've got a cheek to call anyone plastic seeing as footy ain't your favourite sport in the first place.

LOL Danny the fud the armchair fan, never been to the piggery in his life :mrgreen:

And another Scottish footy thread turns into an argument :roll:

sorry Chris and you English football fans never argue and always agree I suppose :roll:

FS2003 said:
sorry Chris and you English football fans never argue and always agree I suppose :roll:

i think he means an argument over the same things you always argue over.

What LOL we argue over Rangers and Celtic, well okay but so what? You all argue over Man U and Arsenal and Liverpool week in week out

Back
Top Bottom