The "No Fouls Bug" by Konami

Played 2 games yesterday. 12 fouls by the CPU in total (6 fouls each game). And in both games I receive a penalty. Also there was one red card for the CPU (besides a couple of yellow ones). So... no complaining here.

What's the difficult level you were playing on?

What's the difficult level you were playing on?

Always playing top player and I'm fine with the number on fouls here. Maybe there is a lack of fouls on professional... dunno never try professional... maybe you should try top player. I go along with klash here... it's not that hard to master.

Always playing top player and I'm fine with the number on fouls here. Maybe there is a lack of fouls on professional... dunno never try professional... maybe you should try top player. I go along with klash here... it's not that hard to master.

I can handle it! but i'm miles away from mastering it :LOL: only beat the CPU by one goal!

Then again i don't really think you can master this game as in it will be easy and you can win every match! It will always challenge you!

nope, i have 2 blatant fouls inside penalty box, and no penalty kick for me.

Sometimes blatant fouls are missed in real life. But yes, PES 2011 seems to be quite a physical game of football! It's hard to decide if it's good or bad, unless you're a fanboy.

The issue is for me off the ball fouls for some reason aren't punished hardly
Yep, like last year I make sure Drogba is chopped down time & time again after he's played passes and the referee seems to bloody love it. I'm grateful for this but seriously, I should have around 30 red cards for the flack I give to that shitshack.

lol that's funny, i actually get the necessary amount of fouls each match (15 minute match) the referee even says it's a foul when the oponent clearly toches the ball (for both sides, AI and me)... i certainly don't have this kind of problems, but i dislike the minimum amount of penalty kicks, ive played like 7 complete matches (i've benn kinda busy) and no penalty kicks yet

The more I play the game, the more I'm finding the lack of fouls is annoying! Several times there have been blatant fouls (both sliding and standing) which haven't been called by the referee. It also makes it a bit easy to defend by holding down the defensive pressure button- as fouls are so rarely called it's quite easy just to bundle a player out of play.
I think the amount of fouls in the demo was about right. Does anyone know if there are any upcoming gameplay patches? It's not really a game-breaker, more of an annoying niggle.

I call bullsheit. Slovakia commited 12 fouls against me last night..most of them quite nasty too.

Back
Top Bottom