The FIFA 10 PS3/360 Editing Thread

I'm (almost) the same, mate. I had to create a few folk last year, and don't play online that much (although this year will be different). But yeah, I'm more into Manager Mode and BAP.

I'm presuming you can't just create a player with 99's and take him into BAP? Surely the BAP mode reduces the stats so you benefit from that particular feature?

I haven't tried BAP but I suppose there would be some appropriate restrictions to make it worthwhile. You can't create or edit your virtual pro stats as the base stats are created in relation to your selected body type, so I imagine BAP is similar.

Does anyone know a software to manage the "FIFA10 PS3 option file" from the computer as it use to exist for PES?

Is there a list for the best stadia for teams and the correct names, that's my next job. I hope they can be saved to the HD, otherwise they will go with every update patch me thinks!...

Speaking of which, will they effect a started MM, if the do any MM fixes or will it be like a squad update and you will need to start again?...

I'll be waiting for the Evo-Web free-agents list etc before starting a MM. And maybe a patch for MM if you believe the kind of bugs being posted on the official forums.

Yep, I'll do that, will be a good few hours work to change nearly every teams ground name... :P

Naah doubt it will take a few hours, I created an HTML version of the list and will have it on Nat's laptop by the side of me whilst I do the typing with my 360 controller keyboard, will time how long it takes me ;)

Cheers Chris, just updated all of the English stadiums and changed Madrid's to the Bernabeu :D

Cheers Chris, just updated all of the English stadiums and changed Madrid's to the Bernabeu :D

How did you change it? I downloaded it, but wont let me change it seems automatic.

Started MM with Real, and it said ground is Charmartin.

Weird

How did you change it? I downloaded it, but wont let me change it seems automatic.

Started MM with Real, and it said ground is Charmartin.

Weird

Go to the FIFA store and choose to re-download it, then check again. Showed as the Bernabeu then :)

Naah doubt it will take a few hours, I created an HTML version of the list and will have it on Nat's laptop by the side of me whilst I do the typing with my 360 controller keyboard, will time how long it takes me ;)

Finished in 33 minutes! Not bad I think ;) Would be quicker for anyone not pedantic about starting each name with a capital and such ;)

Gonna have a look now to see whether it's possible to share the squad file online, I know PS3 has no restrictions about sharing files but it's a bit more complicated with the 360, fortunately I have a cunning plan! Stay tuned ;)

Finished in 33 minutes! Not bad I think ;) Would be quicker for anyone not pedantic about starting each name with a capital and such ;)

Gonna have a look now to see whether it's possible to share the squad file online, I know PS3 has no restrictions about sharing files but it's a bit more complicated with the 360, fortunately I have a cunning plan! Stay tuned ;)

Damn, you have done all the teams in all the leagues with the right ground name... Nice one, I take it you're on XBOX... :((

Yes 360, using the 360 controller keyboard attachment, really quick, took me 5 mins to do the prem, 12 prem+championsip and 33 for all 4 leagues :)

Are you doing all the Euro and others too...

Not now, I figure for my first MM I'll simply do English clubs then start, haven't done free transfers either as I would hope there'll be a patch in a couple of weeks and I have a sneaking feeling it will only work for new MM's.

Not sure what to do for my MM, because I want to have as much ground individuality and authenticity as possible, but don't really want to use stadiums that don't have a night mode.....

So can we share the ps3 edit files?

Edited the prem stadiums to have a decent balance (in the current list I find that Ivylane is used too often, other then that its really good). Doing that names is done really quickly aswell. Had already started a MM (just to have a look) and the edits don't follow, so really we need to have one good editfile and then we can all go off and do our MM.

Has anybody had a look at the prem tactics? I read somewhere that the lower leagues all have the exact same tactics. Not sure about the prem, but that can do with being edited a bit imo, all the lower teams seem to just have a lot of pressure and double up on defense.

Not sure what to do for my MM, because I want to have as much ground individuality and authenticity as possible, but don't really want to use stadiums that don't have a night mode.....

Considering night mode is used 90% of the time for stadiums with night mode you might find it's nice to have some with only day in there ;)

Back
Top Bottom