The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim [All Platforms]

Finished the main quest line last night, gonna finish the Imperial quests then I think I'm done. I pretty much broke the game, after making myself virtually indestructible I beat the final boss with three hits of my sword!!

After finishing the Imperial quests I think I'll have racked up 90 hours plus, with my character level 48 but with two swords at 280 each and one handed skills almost maxed out and on level 91.

Regarding the ending ...

I thought it was an anti climax. The part where the dragon is destroyed is pretty awesome but them you just chat to the other dragons on the Throat of the World and they fly off, then you're free to carry on about your business. Just feels like another completed mission. Apart from that though the game was awesome

Best value for money from any single player game I've ever played though.

546570_324741520926711_139538492780349_842734_2083296939_n.jpg

Tomorrow.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/bethesda-tweets-possible-skyrim-dlc-screenshot/

If you loved the original quests this will keep you happy. Skyrim is fucking incredible, it really is.

I was also quite eager for the DLC but someone on another forum posted this:

Got Dawn guard but now i have hordes of vampires turning my cities into ghost towns! I see them spawn but they are Vampire Lords and they decimate everyone! Oh and there's one vampire bloke that goes around sneaking into houses and killing people, even shop keepers... very annoying...

Which sounds really shit to be honest?

I'm getting into the modding massively on the PC version now. Using this ENB:

http://www.skyrim-beautification-project.com/index.htm

I've downloaded pretty much every mod within this suggestion, going from essential to optional, including the followers and added a few of my own from Nexus mods, including this lovely Jessica Alba creation: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27955/?

I've replaced the WATER mod with Pure Waters, as I think it looks better, but other than that, it's almost like for like initial modding, then I've added some of my own I downloaded (Immersive Armour, Weapons, Creatures etc. etc.) My mod list is huge, but after going through the website walkthrough, I loaded the game and it worked just fine. So very happy.

Gallery: http://www.skyrim-beautification-project.com/gallery/index.htm

Actually shocked at how much scope there is for modding on Skyrim - you can change almost everything.

Top files: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/topalltime/?adult=0

Did the same recently with Oblivion - it's incredible what modders have done. My Oblivion now looks better than Skyrim (base), and feels like a new game.

Now if only the makers weren't wasting everyone's time with an MMO, they could be getting us the ES VI!!!

It's a different developer on ESO though, isn't it? I bet they do have something in the pipeline but it'll be all hands to the deck at Bethesda Softworks developing Fallout 4.

In the other news it's looks like they're re-releasing Skyrim for next gen consoles.

It's a different developer on ESO though, isn't it? I bet they do have something in the pipeline but it'll be all hands to the deck at Bethesda Softworks developing Fallout 4.

In the other news it's looks like they're re-releasing Skyrim for next gen consoles.

Seems surprising they are releasing Skyrim for next gen considering out the box it is probably the worst game graphically I have seen in a very long time.

But nothing like cashing in on a complete collection.

I think they will probably do it, there is no harm releasing it as a complete collection and sell it for £40.
If people are stupid enough to pay £40 for an updated Tomb Raider, people will pay for Skyrim.

Gearing up for my 2nd Skyrim adventure.
Just updated the Special edition to the Series S/X version ,installed a bunch of mods.

Not sure if I'm going survival mode or not.
If I do ,I might not do the story at all.
If not ,I'm doing the story with a twist.
Only very low ranked gear ,steel sword ,basic armoury etc.

Really looking fw to dive in to this amazing world again.

Not sure if I'm going survival mode or not.
Ah you have to go with survival mods!
It adds so much to immersion.
Food and water is easy to manage, its nothing like Dayz. But its nice to have it.
Cold exposure is a bit more tricky and you'll have to make few campfires on the way north, or stop by the Inns to get warm and sleep when you're tired.
But thats what this game should be about.
It gives you a reason to visit those places and you feel like every journey means something. Not just run across the map from A to B like demigod.

Ah you have to go with survival mods!
It adds so much to immersion.
Food and water is easy to manage, its nothing like Dayz. But its nice to have it.
Cold exposure is a bit more tricky and you'll have to make few campfires on the way north, or stop by the Inns to get warm and sleep when you're tired.
But thats what this game should be about.
It gives you a reason to visit those places and you feel like every journey means something. Not just run across the map from A to B like demigod.
Are you doing the story as well Marty?
And how about camping gear ,how do you get hold on that?

Yeah the first time I played it I did loads of exploring ,just walking around ,no fast travels etc.
Yeah I'm leaning tws it buddy.

1. Are you doing the story as well Marty?
2. And how about camping gear ,how do you get hold on that?
1. I sort of am. But its all natural.
I wasnt looking for the main story. Main Story found me, if you know what I mean.
I had Alternative Life Mod installed as well and I made it into my own story.
Met few people, did few quests for them, delivered few items. Was mainly interested in surviving and starting new life, so I was just going after coins, saving for a house.
Main Story eventually found me and Im doing it bit by bit.
But, how to put it... My hero doesnt really "believe" he is anything special, so he is not chasing the main quest.
Im doing bounties and helping people that I like before doing anything Dragonborn related. Just coz some crazy fucker on top of the mountain told me I need to go somewhere to save the world doesnt mean Im gonna drop everything and go. Fuck him.
I got stuff to do. :LOL:

2. As for Camping - camping itself is like a new skill. So all you need is Woodcutter Axe to gather wood. Then you can start basic fire.
You can then buy tents to it and upgrade it a bit. You can also do some primitive cooking on the fire.
Its completely different game this way and well worth learning few new mechanics.

1. I sort of am. But its all natural.
I wasnt looking for the main story. Main Story found me, if you know what I mean.
I had Alternative Life Mod installed as well and I made it into my own story.
Met few people, did few quests for them, delivered few items. Was mainly interested in surviving and starting new life, so I was just going after coins, saving for a house.
Main Story eventually found me and Im doing it bit by bit.
But, how to put it... My hero doesnt really "believe" he is anything special, so he is not chasing the main quest.
Im doing bounties and helping people that I like before doing anything Dragonborn related. Just coz some crazy fucker on top of the mountain told me I need to go somewhere to save the world doesnt mean Im gonna drop everything and go. Fuck him.
I got stuff to do. :LOL:

2. As for Camping - camping itself is like a new skill. So all you need is Woodcutter Axe to gather wood. Then you can start basic fire.
You can then buy tents to it and upgrade it a bit. You can also do some primitive cooking on the fire.
Its completely different game this way and well worth learning few new mechanics.
Brilliant!
Yes I'm pretty much decided on survival mode for sure.
First play through for me took ages , especially since I explored the world and side quests/caves rather than sticking to the main story (even if it's a great story)

i think just getting lost in this world is enough tbh.
anyway ,just like my first run ,I'm a Nord (of course) and if I'm not wrong ,that's pretty good when it comes to cold right?

Back
Top Bottom