The Conspiracy Files: 9/11 - The Third Tower

In 1945 a B25 bomber crashed and exploded in the Empire State Building. It stood.

I remember in Chicago a plane hit a skyscraper as well, it burned for almost an entire day, and it stood.

The twin towers held on for an hour and fell down vertically at free fall speed.

Enough said.
a B25 bomber in 1945 did not have the same kind of jet fuel as today. If you guys actually listened to scientists and read books with sources and witnesses you would stop listening to all of these crack pot theories, you could take any tradegey after the fact and wrap a conspiracy around it. The simple fact tis this, our CIA is too INCOMPETENT to pull something off like this. And it would involve way too many people to remain a consiparacy. I mean for crying out loud your referencing comedians! All of your why why whys have been inteligently and profoundly been answered with better answers then the opposite reaction, which is a conspiracy... have the shit you wrote has been completeley disproven.. for instance there certainly was plane wreckage at the pentagon and HUNDREADS OF WITNESSES WHO SAW A JET FLY INTO IT. I saw the plane on 95 going north, i live 2 miles from the pentagon... I also heard it smack into it and saw the smoke... Again, give me any tradegy and anyone with a imagination can wrap a conspiracy around it, i guess the holocaust didnt happen either... :(

a B25 bomber in 1945 did not have the same kind of jet fuel as today.

And the other planes that have hit buildings that have burned for hours and hours and still stood?

a B25 bomber in 1945 did not have the same kind of jet fuel as today.

And the other planes that have hit buildings that have burned for hours and hours and still stood?

must have been there goverment who had them fly into those buildings, give me more details and I can prove it

I dont think the other planes were government crashes as they had nothing to gain from it all.

Osama hasn't ever admited to the 911 attack yet america decide thats good enough for them to attack iraq and randomly end up taking out sasdam? I don't recall Saddam being revealed as the 911 organiser.

They wanted his oil

The stories about the planes - it's in the 2 links coopz posted i think - the google one have stores of other accidents where the buildings burned for hours... one was nearly 24 hours.

Last edited:
They knew how to build them back then though look at the Empire State building King Kong swung off the top of it and that never moved...

If Kong couldn't take it down, how can planes?! :OT:

:-pp

I tend to recall something about Osama saying something about those infidels deserving it...

A small "red bull race" airplane landed on a public road yesterday, hitting two cars.
I'm sure it's a conspiracy. :-pp

Last edited:
I dont think the other planes were government crashes as they had nothing to gain from it all.

Osama hasn't ever admited to the 911 attack yet america decide thats good enough for them to attack iraq and randomly end up taking out sasdam? I don't recall Saddam being revealed as the 911 organiser.

They wanted his oil

The stories about the planes - it's in the 2 links coopz posted i think - the google one have stores of other accidents where the buildings burned for hours... one was nearly 24 hours.
umm yes he has, dude you guys are hard to argue with when you get simple facts wrong. Its because you get your information from the internet. You should try reading books with reliable sources every once in a while, it will open up your mind to a whole completley different reality.

umm yes he has, dude you guys are hard to argue with when you get simple facts wrong. Its because you get your information from the internet. You should try reading books with reliable sources every once in a while, it will open up your mind to a whole completley different reality.
Well I've seen this video in which he admits to the attacks and it's a fake. The Osama in the video is far too dark coloured and fat compared to the real Osama.

- Anyway, Osama was actually a CIA agent by the name of Tim Osman.

- And did you know that the CIA created Al-Qaeda?

- Or how about the fact that George Bush Senior had a meeting with the Bin Laden family on the morning of 9/11?

- Or how about the fact that several of the hijackers have been reported alive, even on the BBC website?

- Or the fact that the only three steel framed skyscrapers to fall in the history of mankind, coincidentally fell on the same day?

Well I've seen this video in which he admits to the attacks and it's a fake. The Osama in the video is far too dark coloured and fat compared to the real Osama.

- Anyway, Osama was actually a CIA agent by the name of Tim Osman.

- And did you know that the CIA created Al-Qaeda?

- Or how about the fact that George Bush Senior had a meeting with the Bin Laden family on the morning of 9/11?

- Or how about the fact that several of the hijackers have been reported alive, even on the BBC website?

- Or the fact that the only three steel framed skyscrapers to fall in the history of mankind, coincidentally fell on the same day?

where are your sources? The Bin Laden family have been estrangend from Osama for years prior to 9/11. Nothing you have posted is remoteley backed up by any facts. Seriously go read a book kiddies. You realize that jet fuel burning can slice thru steel like a knife thru hot butter... but you probably didnt read that on the internet or understand common science

Apart from that, i looked at the videos coopz posted - they had 'facts' as they say in them... you say 'that's bullshit, scientists have proven 'everything' you 'kids' are chatting about 'WRONG' and post nothing to back that up.

I'm not a scientist myself so i cant say the word of one man is gospel against another as i have no idea if the science behind their claims are fact or fiction - but if the 'facts' in the videos are shite then why would they even attempt to pass them off as facts and come off looking stupid when someone says 'erm actually jet fuel burns at XXXX with a constant fuel source... not what you claimed'

?

Last edited:
Anyway, discussions that never end.

Only thing that I can blame Bush for is using 9/11 as an excuse to go to war on Iraq. I mean war for oil in the end. A serious tactical mistake, they have two fronts and are streched thin, and Iran took advantage of that and went for their nukes.

At first glance I wouldn't mind that the US bombed Iran's nuclear facilities, but then It would be another mistake, the would create more confusion, the markets would go nuts, since Iran as big oil reserves.

Idiot Bush and friends... Anyway, I am sometimes astounded by the american presidential election buzz, since the only thing the next president will do is clean up the mess or make it worse. (no relation to any candidate).

Personally, The whole "Iraq war" is the dumbest thing ever, it doesnt match up?! and the American people actually bought it is even worse. its like for example theres 2 kids John and Bob, John eggs my house, so i go and egg Bobs house?! The whole war was for Oil and also for Bush to finish his oldmans work. 9/11 WAS in my mind without a doubt something involving the government, ok that doesnt mean they DID it but im possitive they did something wrong and were part of the puzzle. Osama on the other hand is probably either dead or no longer "Osama" think about it? how difficult is it to find one person? didnt take them long to find Saddam did it?

In a "controlled burn" (where oxygen and fuel are regulated in an optimal mix), jet fuel will reach a maximum temperature of 1800 degrees Fahrenheit

What's the melting point of steel?

That depends on the alloy of steel you are talking about. The term alloy is almost always used incorrectly these days, especially amongst bicyclists. They use the term to mean aluminum. What the term alloy really means is a mixture of metals, any kind of metals. Almost all metal used today is a mixture and therefore an alloy.

Most steel has other metals added to tune its properties, like strength, corrosion resistance, or ease of fabrication. Steel is just the element iron that has been processed to control the amount of carbon. Iron, out of the ground, melts at around 1510 degrees C (2750°F). Steel often melts at around 1370 degrees C (2500°F).

The FEMA report on 911 said that the jet fuel burned off after a few minutes and the fires from the office furniture and carpets were about 560 degrees.

Steel melts at 2500°F and jet fuel with a burns at 1800°F :SS

So jet fuel cut the steel of the trade towers completely from left to right - like a hot knife through butter, equally on both buildings and that's why they fell perfectly vertical?

I'd assume if they had only taken out one side of the building - the side the plane impacted on then they would have toppled towards that side, like when you chop a tree down.

If it cut them instantly on contact all the way through why didn't they fall immediately down?

Anyway, discussions that never end.

Only thing that I can blame Bush for is using 9/11 as an excuse to go to war on Iraq. I mean war for oil in the end. A serious tactical mistake, they have two fronts and are streched thin, and Iran took advantage of that and went for their nukes.

At first glance I wouldn't mind that the US bombed Iran's nuclear facilities, but then It would be another mistake, the would create more confusion, the markets would go nuts, since Iran as big oil reserves.

Idiot Bush and friends... Anyway, I am sometimes astounded by the american presidential election buzz, since the only thing the next president will do is clean up the mess or make it worse. (no relation to any candidate).
Don't forget Afghanistan. This was a country that was already in the middle of a famine when those bastards invaded it. And as for Iraq, BS about weapons of mass destruction was the official reason for the invasion, but the real reason, like you said, was oil.

What books have you read on this subject?

I would like to know so I can read them and be as sure as you are :DD

Steel melts at 2500°F and jet fuel with a burns at 1800°F :SS

So jet fuel cut the steel of the trade towers completely from left to right - like a hot knife through butter, equally on both buildings and that's why they fell perfectly vertical?

I'd assume if they had only taken out one side of the building - the side the plane impacted on then they would have toppled towards that side, like when you chop a tree down.

If it cut them instantly on contact all the way through why didn't they fall immediately down?

The constant burn will increase the temperature in an uncontrolled envorinment.

Don't forget Afghanistan. This was a country that was already in the middle of a famine when those bastards invaded it. And as for Iraq, BS about weapons of mass destruction was the official reason for the invasion, but the real reason, like you said, was oil.

They were like that because of the war with the soviets that the US helped to repel. But then of course they simply left and then some folks decided to take power (Talibans with the help of Osama).

Last edited:
I watched the 3rd tower thing last night and i was all on the side of it just falling naturally until the owner of the building said "Pull it" in an interview

why would you say pull it??? Put out maybe to get all the firefighters out but pull it to me means bring the building down

The world is going to go up in smoke soon anyway - With Iran being Dicks. Israel ain't gonna hang around while the rest of the countries keep threatening Iran with sanctions for the next 5 years.

Israel will attack and then there will be a whole chain of events that will be devestating and we really won't give a Fuck about Osama Bin Laden/government and the Twin Towers anymore!!

God its really depressing - Hopefully it will all get sorted peacefully. But it isn't looking like it will be :((

JFK was going to tell all about the Federal Reserve system, and was thus killed by those with interests in the Federal Reserve.

i like this one better: the reason he was killed was because he was about to give this speech to the world...

'My fellow Americans, people of the world, today we set forth on a journey into a new era. One age, the childhood of mankind, is ending and another age is about to begin.

The journey of which I speak is full of unknowable challenges, but I believe that all our yesterdays, all the struggles of the past, have uniquely prepared our generation to prevail.

Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone. God, in His infinite wisdom, has seen fit to populate His universe with other beings -- intelligent creatures such as ourselves. How can I state this with such authority? In the year 1947 our military forces recovered from the dry New Mexico desert the remains of an aircraft of unknown origin. Science soon determined that this vehicle came from the far reaches of outer space. Since that time our government has made contact with the creators of that spacecraft.

Though this news may sound fantastic -- and indeed, terrifying -- I ask that you not greet it with undue fear or pessimism. I assure you, as your President, that these beings mean us no harm.

Rather, they promise to help our nation overcome the common enemies of all mankind -- tyranny, poverty, disease, war. We have determined that they are not foes, but friends. Together with them we can create a better world. I cannot tell you that there will be no stumbling or missteps on the road ahead.

But I believe that we have found the true destiny of the people of this great land: To lead the world into a glorious future. In the coming days, weeks and months, you will learn more about these visitors, why they are here and why our leaders have kept their presence a secret from you for so long.

I ask you to look to the future not with timidity but with courage. Because we can achieve in our time the ancient vision of peace on Earth and prosperity for all humankind.

God bless you.'

Afghanistan was also a country run by people who chopped off the heads of women for holding hands with a man that wasnt her husband. There was a famine because the taliban were starving women and children. Whatever your ideology is afghanistan is far better off now, then under the taliban, and btw my english friend, your goverment and country supported this invasion so look in the mirror. Before you guys say oh look at location, he lives in dc, i DO NOT Support the war in Iraq, i never have. I do not support Bush. However after looking at all the facts, afghanistan was a no brainer for many reasons, WHICH the UN supports.

Last edited:
Personally, The whole "Iraq war" is the dumbest thing ever, it doesnt match up?! and the American people actually bought it is even worse. its like for example theres 2 kids John and Bob, John eggs my house, so i go and egg Bobs house?! The whole war was for Oil and also for Bush to finish his oldmans work. 9/11 WAS in my mind without a doubt something involving the government, ok that doesnt mean they DID it but im possitive they did something wrong and were part of the puzzle. Osama on the other hand is probably either dead or no longer "Osama" think about it? how difficult is it to find one person? didnt take them long to find Saddam did it?

umm didn't your people buy it, yeah we bought it, we were also lied too by the bush administration and the CIA. I keep saying this, our CIA is incompentent, thats why osama has gotten away. Everyone gives them way too much credit, there a bunch of bumbling idiots, who cant get anything right.

What books have you read on this subject?

I would like to know so I can read them and be as sure as you are :DD

http://www.amazon.com/Looming-Tower...r_1_55?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215785474&sr=1-55

http://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Ashes-...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215785515&sr=1-1

The 1% doctirine

guys let me just say, you need to investigate for yourselves, and i am suggesting books, because books have noted sources, books are edited for facts(usually), the internet and tv reports usually are not. You need to decide for yourself, but just use some common sense on the way. My personal opinion is that our goverment is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too incompetent to have masterminded this entire thing. Did they have a direct involvement? no. Indirectly, yes. We fucked up big time when we helped the jihad against the soviets and then left them in the cold once the soviets left. We also fucked up big time by not listening to report after report leading up to 9/11 that osama was going to do something, and specifically with planes.
Our intelligence agencies since the end of war world II have been moronic in predicting anything, they didnt predict the fall of the soviet union, they didnt predict that Israel would invade Egypt, they did not predict Iraq would invade kuwait, just error after error after error. The iraq war is WRONG. The lies my people your people have been told are WRONG. Hopefully one day, nations can put down there differences and end this endless circle of harming each other for the interests of one self. Thats all im gonna say, you guys can keep debating, but at the end of the day, were never going to know the true story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom