The Best Store in London

I was absolutely shocked when I looked into buying some stuff from the UK (eg Fallout 3 collector's) at how weak the pound is right now, really good time to buy stuff from the UK if you live anywhere else (if you'll forgive the cynical profiteering type comments) :)

Yeah the tables have turned from last year when thousands of british tourists would flock to the USA to get cheap stuff, or going to Calais to pick up drink before Christmas...

Not so good if you actually live here.

Indeed, but I would say get used to it I don't see the pound picking up much against the dollar (I'd say it more likely to drop more than return to anything like 1.75, let alone 2 which is was a year ago)... I expect it will dip below 1:1 with the Euro in the next 1-2 months. Long term I'd say the economy here is terminally ill.

No, I mean the region of the console. Is it Ntsc or Pal_N ?

All consoles in the UK should be PAL in terms of games. Some non-pal games will work on PAL machines (pretty much all PS3 games work on any PS3 console) around 60% for the Xbox I think...

Baaah fuck the UK, shithole anyways ;) If it weren't for having family there I would never, ever set foot on the island again :)

Trying to persuade my Mum to come here to visit us so we don't have to go there, unfortunately she's 61, never flown before and has a slightly dodgy ticker :(

So you are willing to kill your Mum just so you don't have to come back here? :BLINK:

Yeah the tables have turned from last year when thousands of british tourists would flock to the USA to get cheap stuff, or going to Calais to pick up drink before Christmas...

Indeed, but I would say get used to it I don't see the pound picking up much against the dollar (I'd say it more likely to drop more than return to anything like 1.75, let alone 2 which is was a year ago)... I expect it will dip below 1:1 with the Euro in the next 1-2 months. Long term I'd say the economy here is terminally ill.

All consoles in the UK should be PAL in terms of games. Some non-pal games will work on PAL machines (pretty much all PS3 games work on any PS3 console) around 60% for the Xbox I think...
But, do you know if there are Pal_N or Pal_m or Pal_B ? Because I have a Lcd Tv Hdmi and I know that it can be set at Ntsc, Pal_N or Pal_M.
Thanks in advance and I m sure that consoles that are Pal are much better than Ntsc since in Torrentleech almost all games are Pal.

Finally I bought. Yesterday I went to the PcStores that is on High Street Kenginston and I bought the an xbox 360 go pro that comes with the holidahy pack and lego batman just for 175 pounds. It was made the 5/10/2008 , 0851. I think it's a Falcon V3. I also bought another pack to sell it when I go back to Argentina (next Wednesday, i'm afraid)

Well, so my gamertag is The Kop, next week I'm going to be able to play Fifa 09 or Nba 2K9.

Back
Top Bottom