AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

hey man, like i told you im part Sicilian, since you and i are so smart we might be related!!! HAHA

u never know, mate, u never know :lol: .... afterall, i've got relativs almost everywhere, even in usa (miami)

Guys I was just wondering, I am cooking the lady a good Italian-style feast tonight. Anyone got any tips on making the perfect tuna-mayonnaise-bruschetta?

Guys I was just wondering, I am cooking the lady a good Italian-style feast tonight. Anyone got any tips on making the perfect tuna-mayonnaise-bruschetta?

:shock: :shock: :shock:
tuna and mayonnaise!!!!

please mate don't do it!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

this is a bruschetta

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

4 medium tomatoes, finely diced
basil leaves
extra-virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
4 slices of thick-crusted Italian country bread approximately 3/8 inch (1 cm) thick
1 clove of garlic, peeled

quick link
http://www.annamariavolpi.com/bruschetta.html
:mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
tuna and mayonnaise!!!!

please mate don't do it!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

this is a bruschetta

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

4 medium tomatoes, finely diced
basil leaves
extra-virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
4 slices of thick-crusted Italian country bread approximately 3/8 inch (1 cm) thick
1 clove of garlic, peeled

quick link
http://www.annamariavolpi.com/bruschetta.html
:mrgreen:

Why would you want to help El Diego all he does is want to start fights on a internet FORUM!! which imo is sad as he is 20 something *I think*

Why would you want to help El Diego all he does is want to start fights on a internet FORUM!! which imo is sad as he is 20 something *I think*
Because he didn't want Diego passing off tuna on toast as Italian. :lol:

coz a tuna and mayonnaise bruschetta is an insult to the italian cooking style, mate... and, being an italian, i just can't let this happen :mrgreen:

Because he didn't want Diego passing off tuna on toast as Italian.

exact mate! :lol:

cannend tuna
jerk off into said tuna
mix in bowl
put on brueschetta
pass on disease to your lady

what do yous think about tomorrow? i reckon its gonna be very tight, too tight to predict...

it'll be a very interesting and tight match.. I hope AC could get to the final and face Liverpool again, but it'll be hard.

I'm quite sure that Inzaghi would manage to score at least once so if we take care at the defense and try not conceding a goal, we could make it.. Now, we all know that avoid conceding a goal against manU is quite impossible, so we'll be in trouble..

Anyway, I just hope it'll be as good as the first leg, probably the best game I've seen in the last couple of years..

Feeling nervous already. I feel we can do this. Thank god Gattuso is back, last game he showed how important he was. Pippo will also start, so I think Jankulovski and Oddo will probably cross abit more than last game. I think Kaka and Seedorf will be key again in attack, last game they were extremely effective until they got tired.. as Gilardino was useless.

AC Milano vs Liverpool FC, a true European final hope to see you there so don't let us down, Forza Rossoneri...

we'll fight till the end..

even if a lot of people here in Italy will support ManU:
untitled1ue0.png

:roll: IO NON HO CUGINI:roll:

we'll fight till the end..

even if a lot of people here in Italy will support ManU:
dont give sh*t about them when they support against milan
always milan wins :D i have a good feelings that we will make it
p.s what do you expect from our cousins

rattusinteristus2hy4.jpg

That twat Mancini thinks the CL is not as important as his achievements..... cos he got knocked out every year hahahhaha

hahaha typical behaviour of the "intertristi"..

Elio Corno's theory: CL is useful no more, because there are not only the national champions but also teams that finished 2nd, 3rd and even 4th place..

Now I know because they get knocked out every year.. because it's too useless for them ;)

Yeah united are getting owned. Where was this Milan earlier in the CL? And why are they even in the cl :)

Seems we gonna have two English teams in the final...

:lmao:

I know it, I was making fun about the English arrogance during the past days.

Gattusso has had about 6 fouls, Ronaldo's first... yellow!
I know Milan deserve to win this, but their 'injuries' are shocking. Cramp after 79 minutes? F*ck off. Win with class.

Back
Top Bottom