Teams in PES 2010 (Clubs and National teams)

Why should anyone call them that? Macedonia and Russia are shorter names and sound better. Everyone knows which countries they are. So why? Because some people spend their whole lives being upset that a neighboring country chose the wrong name? Pff. :YAWN:

I'm from "Federal Republic of Germany". Don't you dare using the short version "Germany". It's respectless. :LOL:

And have you ever tried to call an editable team "Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia"? It doesn't work. It's too long.

Yes, why, I talk about this. The Russians don't cry that everbody calls them simply Russia. And I don't see a cause why Macedonians must cry.
Btw majority of people calls Britain as England, and the USA as simply America.

To see team names you must unzleab file unnamed_11 from dt04.img and open that in hex editor. In there is the full list of teams like the one in the first post and Montenegro is in there.

Yep, Montenegro. I always confuse these both countries.

Yes, why, I talk about this. The Russians don't cry that everbody calls them simply Russia. And I don't see a cause why Macedonians must cry.
Btw majority of people calls Britain as England, and the USA as simply America.

You didn't understand the issue here. Macedoniands aren't crying, if there is someone crying that are the greeks. Macedonia (not the country) is the name of a region adjacent to Greece, so Greece objected the name of the new nation, stating that it's already used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_naming_dispute

There is a country named Moldova and also a region in Romania that is also called Moldova, but you don't see romanians complaining about this. The Republic of Moldova is also called Basarabia, but only to avoid confusions.
In conclusion, it doesn't matter how you call something as long as the listener knows what you are reffering to.

Hello guys...i see we have problem....with geopolitical object..

I tell this and this is true...

MACEDONIA is a Greek area in north Greece in this area born and lives Alexander the Great and founded the RIP of him and off father and all the Kings of Macedonians.

Now some people from FYROM/Skopjie want to tell the country Macedonia but this is wrong...because Macedonia is Greek area and from 400 bc to this days is in Greece borders.One small part off this area is the country of skopjie or FYROM...but is not Macedonians.....it critical this...he come and stay in this country very later and is out of Macedonian area...

The correct name is F.Y.R.O.M. and with this name go on all athletic competisions UEFA,FIFA,Olympic Games

1)Is not the same to say Britain or England...because Britain have Wales,Scotland,Rep.Ireland,England

2)Tell me if me i tell one city in Greece with name "The Authentic New York" tell me what make about this USA?

3)If FYROM dont change the name they dont have permision or lisence to say it Macedonia is no legal...

This is pointless, why there must be always such stupid and even racist political issue?
What then, i am italian and should complain that in all the world people call us Italy but in Poland they call us Włoch and bombard them? Or should i say that 1500 years ago Rome was the capital of the Great Roman Empire and now we are just a small country?
Seriously, dont you really learn from the mistakes of the past? When does people will finally stop to be racist? I feel weird for having to post this post in a topic that is supposed to speak about football, about a game, a game that give us passion and friendship and instead i see people that cant even accept how a country decide to call themself.
Sorry for my english but when i am angry and fed up, i dont chack the spelling or the grammar. Now i hope that finally moderators will start to do their work and delete every single post that is off topic, specially everything related to fights between countries.

P.S. before some greek man will attack me...no i have nothing against greeks, i love greece, and this is not an attack against greeks, because i know a lot of greeks that are different from the one that cares too much about the name of another country.

i didnt no where to say this as i cant p0st thread for some reason but i got pes 2010 demo pc and wat are the controls on the keyboard?

Well :P as someone said - the Skopje people might sau they're FYROM which is ok, but us - the rest of the globe will take a dip into historical ignorance and shorten it to Macedonia.

I'm highly against ignorance but i'm also not a fan of semantics when it doesn't unite but separate. The people from York won't be upset that "some" city in America took their name, I won't be upset there are 2 Moldovas and so on.

And since the greek Macedonia doesn't want to become a country in and of its own there's no country naming conflict. [this really IS Moldova all over again] Dixit. :))

Hello guys...i see we have problem....with geopolitical object..

I tell this and this is true...

MACEDONIA is a Greek area in north Greece in this area born and lives Alexander the Great and founded the RIP of him and off father and all the Kings of Macedonians.

Now some people from FYROM/Skopjie want to tell the country Macedonia but this is wrong...because Macedonia is Greek area and from 400 bc to this days is in Greece borders.One small part off this area is the country of skopjie or FYROM...but is not Macedonians.....it critical this...he come and stay in this country very later and is out of Macedonian area...

The correct name is F.Y.R.O.M. and with this name go on all athletic competisions UEFA,FIFA,Olympic Games

1)Is not the same to say Britain or England...because Britain have Wales,Scotland,Rep.Ireland,England

2)Tell me if me i tell one city in Greece with name "The Authentic New York" tell me what make about this USA?

3)If FYROM dont change the name they dont have permision or lisence to say it Macedonia is no legal...

Turkey considers that Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Armenia, Azrbajan and Georgia are their lands, and they are going to return them. :) I just heard that. And it seems to me that Turkey don't care about names. :)

This is pointless, why there must be always such stupid and even racist political issue?
What then, i am italian and should complain that in all the world people call us Italy but in Poland they call us Włoch and bombard them? Or should i say that 1500 years ago Rome was the capital of the Great Roman Empire and now we are just a small country?
Seriously, dont you really learn from the mistakes of the past? When does people will finally stop to be racist? I feel weird for having to post this post in a topic that is supposed to speak about football, about a game, a game that give us passion and friendship and instead i see people that cant even accept how a country decide to call themself.
Sorry for my english but when i am angry and fed up, i dont chack the spelling or the grammar. Now i hope that finally moderators will start to do their work and delete every single post that is off topic, specially everything related to fights between countries.

P.S. before some greek man will attack me...no i have nothing against greeks, i love greece, and this is not an attack against greeks, because i know a lot of greeks that are different from the one that cares too much about the name of another country.

I agree with you.

I decrypted them by alphabet and players' nationality

In FC Cerchizmajiu - Romanians
Ugonalce - Romanians

Hello. Can you post 2-3 player names from each team? Maybe they are genuine and I can pin point the exact team.
Thanks !

There is no Macedonia. Only FYROM.
Macedonia is an area in Greece. FYROM is the name for the area called Scopja.

All this argument for nothing, so i don't get it, is it Macedonia in the game or not??
Macedonia not. FYROM may be in the game though.

Last edited:
We are not going to change, and we dont have to learn anything from anyone, we will keep on calling them Macedonia, or you are going to argue with 65000000 italians?

Yes, many people call Czech Republic like Czechia, Russian Federation like Russia, USA like America, UK like England, Chinese people's republic like China.

hahaha I've read the whole thread and sigh, what can I say we mediterranians are all the same hot headed bastards.. turkish, spanish, greek, italian (except the cold blooded chap that responds here) we're all the same :))

Yes, many people call Czech Republic like Czechia, Russian Federation like Russia, USA like America, UK like England, Chinese people's republic like China.
Wow, that sounds horrible. :D

Seriously, I think everybody should stop these political arguments... this is not the place for it.

We are not going to change, and we dont have to learn anything from anyone, we will keep on calling them Macedonia, or you are going to argue with 65000000 italians?

Don't they teach you history in Italian schools?

And I cannot see why it is easier to say Macedonia instead of saying Scopja. It is childish to keep calling them like that because it is easier to be said since it is simply not. Easier to be said is their real name which is Scopja.

Back
Top Bottom