Teams in PES 2010 (Clubs and National teams)

Don't they teach you history in Italian schools?

And I cannot see why it is easier to say Macedonia instead of saying Scopja. It is childish to keep calling them like that because it is easier to be said since it is simply not. Easier to be said is their real name which is Scopja.

We do learn history, and if i remember well, greek was totally conquered by roman empire, so should i think that you are part of italy now? Do you see? this will go to a never ending stupid arguement, you want to call them scopja, fine, do so, we want to call them Macedonia, no point to continue, just accept it, and dont bring again the stupid history back, or i will start to call greece a small paortion of the roman empire, and its wait too stupid to do it

Sorry for the off-topic but...
FYROM is called simply Macedonia. It has nothing to do with Alexander the Great or Greece. Macedonia is created by the comunists. The people there were bulgarians but the commies had to separate them. Half of the macedonians believe they are pure bulgarians and the other half thing Macedonia ita a country with history... etc.
Anyway, it should be called Macedonia, just like Russia or Germany:
Federal Republic of Germany - Germany
Russian Federation - Russia
and so on...
:)

Why horrible? This real name of Czech Republic before Czechoslovakia.
Yeah, but I simply don't like the sound of that name. ;) Anyway, it's not a problem. By the way, Konami used to think the country is called "Czech" for ages, but now in PES2010 it seems like they've finally realised that "Czech" itself is only an adjective and called our team properly -> "Czech Republic". :P

Montenegro must be in the game because patch may not work for online game :TTTH:

Check the video in page 2, Montenegro IS IN the game, unlicensed, with fake names.

At least Konami this year have added plenty of new national teams and some small clubs - that is great... we just needed some black spaces to create more teams, only 18 is a joke...

Yeah, but I simply don't like the sound of that name. ;) Anyway, it's not a problem. By the way, Konami used to think the country is called "Czech" for ages, but now in PES2010 it seems like they've finally realised that "Czech" itself is only an adjective and called our team properly -> "Czech Republic". :P

I really don't understand you why you don't like historical name of your country.
Look, real name of countries, not English names.
Italia, Espania, Portugalia, Francia, Germania(Deutschland), Polonia, Ellada, Hrvatska, Srbia and so on. ;)

I really don't understand you why you don't like historical name of your country.
Look, real name of countries, not English names.
Italia, Espania, Portugalia, Francia, Germania(Deutschland), Polonia, Ellada, Hrvatska, Srbia and so on. ;)
Yeah, but the Czech name for our country is "Česká republika" or shortly "Česko", sometimes it's also called "Čechy" (that's actually just one part of the country, but as far as I know this name was used in history), but definitely not Czechia. ;)

i must say that the real name of scopja is Skopje and Former Yugoslav Republik Of Macedonia is Makedonija to all of you. Macedonia is just a part of Greece, Hellas, Grčka or you can call it whatever you want. it would be the best if there's no english international country names. Hrvatska is called Croatia, Kroatien, Croacia...

Hi
I'm going through others team list and this Marchidegna is it Panionios? I know that there should be Recoba and Balaban(bole top), but i dont see them... Does anyone know who is marchidegna?

Hi
I'm going through others team list and this Marchidegna is it Panionios? I know that there should be Recoba and Balaban(bole top), but i dont see them... Does anyone know who is marchidegna?
I think these teams including with marchidegna are all fictitious teams .

Last edited:
Hi

There is no greek team with that strip....or a logo that resembles marchidegnas.

Given the status quo in Greek football...that would have to be Aris Thessalonikis (Thessaloniki is part of the province of Makedonia)......ofc the names are 100% fictuous and you could create Panionios in that slot if you wanted...

There is no greek team with that strip....or a logo that resembles marchidegnas.

Given the status quo in Greek football...that would have to be Aris Thessalonikis (Thessaloniki is part of the province of Makedonia)......ofc the names are 100% fictuous and you could create Panionios in that slot if you wanted...

In the greek version of the game the team is called Archimedes, which is close to Aris, but the blue/yellow colours don't fit. Roster is full of all greek players with names resembling no real greek club.

My guess is they were going for a 5th greek side (probably Aris) but didn't make it (no time, didn't get license etc) so they patched in that utterly fake club instead.

If your country had the same problem with their neighbours,then you would understand the reason why it's still ongoing...If a skirt suited you fine,would you wear it...???

Sorry for the off-topic but...
FYROM is called simply Macedonia. It has nothing to do with Alexander the Great or Greece. Macedonia is created by the comunists. The people there were bulgarians but the commies had to separate them. Half of the macedonians believe they are pure bulgarians and the other half thing Macedonia ita a country with history... etc.
Anyway, it should be called Macedonia, just like Russia or Germany:
Federal Republic of Germany - Germany
Russian Federation - Russia
and so on...
:)
You're good in football-as a fan of my lovely United-,but nothing more than a piece of giant shit in history...

Why should anyone call them that? Macedonia and Russia are shorter names and sound better. Everyone knows which countries they are. So why? Because some people spend their whole lives being upset that a neighboring country chose the wrong name? Pff. :YAWN:

I'm from "Federal Republic of Germany". Don't you dare using the short version "Germany". It's respectless. :LOL:

And have you ever tried to call an editable team "Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia"? It doesn't work. It's too long.
We Greeks prefer talking half a second more,than poisoning our tongues...

In over 120 countries it isn't called F.Y.R.O.M.

Surely one cannot be labelled an idiot for referring to a country by its constitutional name relevant to their nationality. (Republic of) Macedonia suits me fine. It's such a petty dispute, I can't believe it's still ongoing, surely there's more pressing issues going on around the world.
If a skirt suited you fine,would you wear it...???

Back
Top Bottom