Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Spurs Thread: Defoe is god !

yup...great player imo

he can fill in for kanoute as hez quite big yes? Today is a big point taking game against CP ....i just hope Defoe does it for us or Keane does...

oh well, what can i say beside CP has just raped our defence and left us standing pointless ....bloody hell

Poor result and performance, we could have pushed on with the results of the teams around us as well. Still roll on the FA cup! Does anyone know if Mido has acctually signed for us yet as well?

i heard it stalled and we are pledged to signing

Spurs move to capture El Hamdaoui
Spurs agree a deal for Excelsior Rotterdam striker Mounir El Hamdaoui.

We have him on an 18 month loan deal. Two more strikers now :| I hear El Hamdaoui is also a winger so he may give us some much needed width.

COME ON U SPURS!!

He is total crap guys, take it from me, He first hit the headlines at Ajax but was axed after he told the club he was leaving during a TV interview. ;)

good luck

Well Its only a loan. i dont know why people think it will be a bad idea. He knows that if he does not produce then he will be let go without question. I beleive Jolly giant and Fun time frankie are honest enough to admit if the make an error but he is not signed a full contract so he can be sent back as quickly as he arrived.

If he lets his boots do the talking then i say great if he maons and groans the Bye Bye Mido. Simple :)

Im interested in this Finn we have signed a pre contract with aswell

http://skysports.planetfootball.com...=&title=Spurs+sign+Tainio&channel=Premiership

Anyone know anything about him? / seen him play?

We really need Wingers so i hope that El Hamdaoui comes good.

u must be weird thinking hez crap cauz he left ajax when they didnt at all use him..

ive seen the finnish guy play ....hez quite talented, and to say we got him on free :D ....JOL is really doing his sht now ;)

i once heard he said he had a great great (ronaldo type great) striker who he would get for us, i wonder if its either of em?

mido2.jpg
mido1.jpg

So, anyone know his squad number? EDIT: --> It's Number 99

And who do you think will be starting in attack against West Brom tomorrow?

He looks a Ferreira from Walford, but can't think which one.......

Also Frankety Frank seems to be doing his best Tiff Needell pose!

Last edited:

Andy Reid AND Michael Dawson, what a capture, i cant wait to see these two pull on the white shirt :D

And now we've agreed a £2.5 million fee with Derby for Tommy Huddlestone, another quality signing imo. they just keep rolling in . . .

Fucking hell you were totally robbed again tonight... should have got a pen and Kanout shouldnt have been sent off. With that and what happened the other month incompetant refs could cost you a place in Europe...

I'm not sure about the Kanoute challenge, he went in with both feet for the second booking and that should be a straight red, whether you make contact or not, imo. I just hope we can keep this squad together for next year when Jol has instilled his own ideas on the squad a bit more, especially with Tommy Huddlestone coming in and the new lads we have got this month.

Re: Spurs Thread: Defoe is god ! - Get well soon Clem

We got him when when got Mido - great debut for him today, two goals and a good all-round performance.

I think he plays for Morocco, but has played for Holland U-21's previously cfdh.

wow great game against pompey....Mido deserves a praise but i think Keano's goal should not be overlooked, that was sheer class

A terrible first half and a great second half display today, two emphatic finishes from Defoe and we are set for another good cup run ***fingers crossed***

Thought Kanoute and Carrick were excellent in the second half today. Bring on Forest.

Defoe's second finish was akin to the chance wright-phillips had for england... except he buried it with eloquence. haha

he's such a leg-end!!!

Good win against Fulham. Let's get the Spurs thread back to the first page.

Yeah it was an excellent win against Fulham.

Hopefully we wont have too many problems against Forest tonight and maybe even push on for that 6th place finish, which the fa have said may get the second UEFA cup spot as Chelski won the Carling cup.

And lets all also hope Ajax go for some other Dutch legend and leave our one in the WHL hot seat.

Re: Spurs Thread - Dont go Marty!!

how do gents

god knows whats going wrong, its not even if as if were playing badly. the last 3 games were absolutely massive games and im so gutted we lost all 3. oh well its not quite back to square one but it kind of feels were heading that way. someone told me were only two points better off than this time last season which is a little worrying =((((((((((((

next seasons the big one but id hope for atleast top 8 this year.

are you guys hoping for any big names in the summer or do you reckon it will just be a case of signing unknown foreigners and fat irishman ?

hello mate, long time no posting.

I feel the same tbh, another false dawn appears to have come and gone, and frankly its beginning to grate. I dont care who we sign, as long as the squad stays together, and Jol gets in the men HE wants . . .

Europe next season anyone? ;)

Its always next season though, why couldnt it have been this season. :(

I was totally gutted with the losses to Newcastle and CHarlton. It hurt to lose to Danny bloody Murphy.

what a bad game yesterday was ! god knows how we managed to win that one. its amazing how we play well for 3 games and dont get a bean then up playing awful and winning.

If only we had won one of the several games in which we completely messed up then wed be right up there. We could still qualify for europe but at the moment any chances we do seem to get to progress we just end up shooting ourselves in the foot.

any one heard the rosicky rumours ?? i know its probably not true but he would be my absolute dream signing !!!!

definitly had the luck on your side yesterday! thought we deserved a point, i expect Atouba will be suspended for a few games!

Atouba was a cock, even if something was said to him it was not called for what he did!

I dont think we'll get into europe this season, maybe next year ;)

tits

Has richards played this season, or a any games last season?

i think he played once last season. I thought he was class when he first come and we played with wing backs but the guy just cant play in a flat back four to save his life. i couldnt really care less that hes retired now.

do you guys reckon dawson or davenport will make the step upto the first team next year or do you reckon we will go for someone with experience to partner ledders for another season ? surely gardner will be on his merry way soon as well.

have you guys heard the rosicky rumours ? theres actual quotes from the player that sounds as if he might fancy us if no one else comes in for him. id absolutely love it if he came, he is my proper dream signing. if i could and had to choose, id honestly rather we got rosicky than got into europe this season.

Back
Top Bottom