Spanish La Liga Thread

I think PL is the most watched , I`m not sure if that has anything to do w/ TV rights ;) Whether its better that`s down to opinions . Although I would agree La Liga is getting better , I`m enjoying SerieA too! I watch footy from all over ,but PL is my overall 1st although my team won f`all in about a decaded :LOL: Argies league has the best chants imo

What a f'n uptempo game it has been in Bernabeu. Real Madrid's matches have always been utterly entertaining for neutrals except Clasicos in recent seasons. I think the Bayern draw in CL have already a huge possibility to provide the best games of the season. Hope that Mourinho won't disappoint the football fans.

Guys u have same problem as me with la liga matchs on tv , we in kosovo have one chanel that show us la liga matchs 3-4 matchs from on week , many time camera dont show person who have ball they cut it showing part where action is going to be , its same on CL with real and barca playing home , have u guys notice this ? Or just we here have this problem?

Yes I have it too. The turkish commentator here sounds to be able to see those parts though but I can't see them regardless the screen formats (e.g. the part the Valencia player took (or didn't take) on Ronaldo's fall when going 1on1). Pretty much surprised to hear that from a different person. :)

well, I have to say finally one game in which Barca or RM haven't won that referee just can not be blamed. Everything was spot on, cards, fouls, hand balls. Only mistake I can remember was against Valencia, an offside call in first half.
Great game by both teams, and great goalkeeping by Valencia's goalkeeper. I thought that even it they find their way around him he would still be able to come back and save it.

No one deserved to loose this one tonight and it is a fair draw.

Oh yes, btw, is it possible to somehow prevent posts like one above me? I can't blame Barca fans for being happy, but this is actually too childish. Or is there some ignore list or something? Sorry for being rude, but just asking...

22.10.2011, Barcelona - Sevilla 0-0,Javi Varas saves

8.4.2012,Real Madrid - Valencia 0-0 ,Vicente Guaita saves

Amazing performance from both guys, great goalkeepers in La Liga!

Real blew it, 6 points gone:BOP:...amazing derby soon..

I think PL is the most watched , I`m not sure if that has anything to do w/ TV rights ;) Whether its better that`s down to opinions . Although I would agree La Liga is getting better , I`m enjoying SerieA too! I watch footy from all over ,but PL is my overall 1st although my team won f`all in about a decaded :LOL: Argies league has the best chants imo

don´t know about argentina, but last time i watched Sevilla play home i had to mute, they were seriously singing from start to end... :D

don´t know about argentina, but last time i watched Sevilla play home i had to mute, they were seriously singing from start to end... :D

I said best chants not loudest Spain does lot of cursing though bunch of drunks...Argies song are funny well a few not all I thought RM were harsh on Ronaldo a few telling him run fatso run !:SMUG:

yep there was a valencia shot deflected from marcelo in second half but the ref gave goal kick decision. real madrid was clearly favoured and still couldn't make it, aahhh perez..

I was a great match and anyone could have won, it was a miracle that it ended goalless. One of the best matches of the season, I enjoyed it inmensely.

There could have been penalty in each side, but I don't think the ref decided anything in the match. It was all about the posts, the goalkeepers and the stray shots of some strikers in specific moments.

You know football is great when a match without goals can become one of the finest in the season. Congrats to both teams.

A shame an idiot like Pepe was involved. His theatrics and his aggression to a teammate (thinking he was kicking the opponent) are another mark in his large list of idiot things. Please, ban this idiot from this sport.

PS: And of course, we're only 4 points away now! Madrid is still the big favorite. A miracle is required for them to draw or loose a match.

Last edited:
Hahaha that play made me laugh. Pepe is nuts, thanks God Arbeloa is such a calm guy, it could have been worse. I wonder how Pepe acts like a punk during the games, he's such a different person outside the pitch, he's one of the nicests fellas off the field.

well, I have to say finally one game in which Barca or RM haven't won that referee just can not be blamed. Everything was spot on, cards, fouls, hand balls. Only mistake I can remember was against Valencia, an offside call in first half. Oh yes, btw, is it possible to somehow prevent posts like one above me? I can't blame Barca fans for being happy, but this is actually too childish. Or is there some ignore list or something? Sorry for being rude, but just asking...

Probably his biggest mistake was a foul against Real Madrid in the second half when Ronaldo was going straight to the goal, Victor Ruiz should have been sent off. But c'mon, I'm tired of this trash talk, I mean, ref trash talk. It was a magnificient football game, kuddos to both teams.

Valencia have 2 of the best keepers in La Liga. Guaita and Diego Alves are awesome.

Oh and don't mind about Ronaldinho, even Barça are ashamed of him.

Yes I have it too. The turkish commentator here sounds to be able to see those parts though but I can't see them regardless the screen formats (e.g. the part the Valencia player took (or didn't take) on Ronaldo's fall when going 1on1). Pretty much surprised to hear that from a different person. :)

thats suck man , no i feel here commentator dont see that part too , not sure about this , so Albania (Kosovo) , Trukey too have this problem any of u other guys ?

i thought can be for tv , but i watch it on other places other tv , HD , FULL HD , clasic tv etc so here its problem for ALL

about last night match , i dont think refere want to help real , if he really want that can easy "find" one penalty over there !

good match i enjoy it :) oh and glad Pepe dont broke Arbeloa leg lol i think he didnt notice it was real player lol

strangely I have to agree with you. He has great talent and strenght, but he doesn't know to use that. If he has just learned to think he would be top central defender in the world.

Hahaha that clip is so funny! If I were Arbeloa, I would've used that accident as an excuse to stomp Pepe in his big head!

oh!! wait!!!
Guardiola new tactic front getafe...

3-3-4!!

comfirmed

---------------valdes-----
----mscherano---puyol-----adriano
------xavi------busquets----iniesta
pedro--------messi---------cuenca
----------------alexis

craziest...

3-3-4...only 1 true defender (puyol)...

and won 4-0

FC-BARCELONA-GETAFE-FOTO-MANEL_54283546453_54115221152_960_640.jpg

Anybody else think that Mou should be fired if Real lose the championship to Barca?

I honestly think he should be fired even if they win, due to the bad image he has put on Real. It has turned the most popular team in Spain into the most hated one, and has done anything possible to build tension, produce violence and support very bad behaviour of players and himself.

The skills as a coach/manager can make for his constant lack of respect for people. Real had never been a "win no matter how" club. Even the most fanatic press has started to put him in doubt...

If he was the coach of Barcelona, people would be asking for his sacking. It happened with Louis Van Gaal. He was 2nd in the league, only 2 points away of the leader, he was at Semifinals of both the Cup and the Champions League. And people was asking for his head simply because of his behaviour out of the pitch. And he got ceased at the end.

And Van Gaal was (and still is) an angel compared to Mourinho.

But Madrid fans seem to be ok with all that. I know some of them who are even ok with Pepe's behaviour and really believe that Mourinho is a saviour fighting against astrnomical conspiracies.

I think Real Madrid deserves a lot better than him. Their history and values are far away from what they are now.

Van Gaal is no angle Alex...you should read the book about Enke. Van Gaal and Frank De Boer are scum.

I don't like Mourinho, but Mourinho supports his players (that is IMO the key to his success, he is tactically rather weak). The way Van Gaal treated Enke is absolutely awfull. Mourinho would never ever do that...

I think beneath all the show and the unfair behaviour, Mourinho is a decent guy.

On topic: i agree with you that he should be sacked even if Real win the title. The Real i know wanted to win in style...Mourinho's team never win in style. Real should have known that (and i think Valdano knew, that's why Mourinho did everything to eliminate Valdano).

In a way Real Madrid signed a pact with the devil because they wanted to stop Barcelona's run. Mourinho is a coach contrary to the core identity of Real Madrid.

God, i hope Atletico can have a good result against them (but i know better).

Real are desperate for the a CL win. It's been almost 10 years and that's their main goal. When it came to choosing a coach, which one had a better record than Mourinho? And look at the results, they're closer than ever.

And yeah I think you took it to far with the Van Gaal comparison. Mourinho, as gerd said, is awesome with his players. All his players say he is the best manager they had. Sneijder once said that he would literally take a bullet for Mourinho. :SHOCK: Whereas van Gaal has a long history with players. Recently van Bommel said that his return to PSV depends on whether van Gaal will be their coach or not. He wants nothing to do with the guy.

But yeah, Mourinho can be a huge idiot sometimes.

Mourinho's team never win in style.

absolutely disagree with that. except a bunch of matches against Barcelona, Mourinho's teams have generally played an entertaining direct style of football. personally, most of the time, I've enjoyed watching Inter's and Real Madrid's matches talking about the recent years. and, by the time he was in charge, Porto and Chelsea weren't winning the games so unstylish either. naturally, it had had some circumstantial tweaks from time to time but that 'never' word is simply an exaggeration imo. I mean.. I hope so.

Mourinho is a decent guy.

I agree. To be honest with you I don't get why people act like Mourinho was a devil. José Mourinho is a "realist" (I'll write a post about him tomorrow or friday and you'll understand what I mean by realism, I'm currently working on a laws subject so I don't have time to write one of those long posts I love to publish :()

absolutely disagree with that. except a bunch of matches against Barcelona, Mourinho's teams have generally played an entertaining direct style of football. personally, most of the time, I've enjoyed watching Inter's and Real Madrid's matches talking about the recent years. and, by the time he was in charge, Porto and Chelsea weren't winning the games so unstylish either. naturally, it had had some circumstantial tweaks from time to time but that 'never' word is simply an exaggeration imo. I mean.. I hope so.

My thoughts exactly! This Real Madrid team practices some great football. Besides Dortmund and Tottenham (well, before the recent streak) Real Madrid is the team I enjoy the most. People still have that Barça-Inter semi-final in their minds so they label Mou as a defensive coach.

Last edited:
I understand drekkard frustration w the barça's antagonist mourinho. I remember w chelsea in CL he came to Barcelona alone w/o the team for his own self proclaim righteous heoric encounter from opposing side lol. A hollywood script indeed the media loved it! Who can forget the airplane celebration on the pitch to demoralize the fans. The only reason so many mutd fans want mourinho to beat barça n celebrate like the victory of a war.

Mourinho is a good person to his family but has no diganity as a man. Who try to destroy a person's character who goes against his will.....refs,wenger,gallas even pepe (to allow w/o correction is part of the problem) if anyone under me is not influence then there deem not workable. Pepe is more comtaminated under mourinho *enough said .

Back
Top Bottom