Smileys

Can you fix the codes though so that the old smileys equal the new smileys as well, or is that not possible?

I will be putting ; ) (minus the space obviously) and it won't come up with anything otherwise.

You have left, you don't get a say ;))

We will all have to get used to the new codes for the smileys, it aint that tough!

I was going to bring it back but as you are moaning about it everywhere it can stay gone :WOOT:

You have left, you don't get a say ;))

We will all have to get used to the new codes for the smileys, it aint that tough!
People will come in off MSN, old members and new members, and put : ) only for nothing to come up. I don't think it makes much sense, that's all, and all the old posts will be missing smilies as well - is it not possible to assign : ) and : ) ) to the same smiley?

I love this one though, this is me most of the day.

:CURSE:

People will come in off MSN, old members and new members, and put : ) only for nothing to come up. I don't think it makes much sense, that's all, and all the old posts will be missing smilies as well - is it not possible to assign : ) and : ) ) to the same smiley?

I love this one though, this is me most of the day.

:CURSE:

Yeah its possible to apply 2 codes to the same smiley, thats gonna take a bit of sorting out though

These would be usefull

dunce.gif

No

Yes

I just quickly made these

Y.gif

X.gif

B.gif

A.gif

I was gonna make some Bumpers and Trigger ones but i cant be arsed. The things above need resizing as well if your gonna use em

I have done the basic ones I think. I am sure someone will let me know if they aren't all as they should be.

Any more that anyone think we need adding?

I have done the basic ones I think. I am sure someone will let me know if they aren't all as they should be.

Any more that anyone think we need adding?

Can we have 'Talk to the hand' back again :DD

Pretty please!

Yeah I like that one too, not that I use it much but it's pretty cool. To be honest I find it a bit daft to change all the codes for the smileys, it'll confuse a load of people, I know it's only a tiny thing but you know... it's what people are used to.

I deleted the smiley and can't find it anywhere now, so unless someone manages to find it its gonna stay gone

This any good to you Bob? Only one I can find.

whateva.gif

It does kind of look like he's being pleasured and he's smacking the screen, though.

This any good to you Bob? Only one I can find.

whateva.gif

It does kind of look like he's being pleasured and he's smacking the screen, though.

Yeah that one will do - thanks CB :DD

It would be better if his hand jsut stayed still - but you can't have everything I suppose.

I can't believe that everyone is looking round to find Bob a smiley

Back
Top Bottom