Smileys

D

DagsJT

Can we have the smiley codes updated so that they all use the same case?

Also get rid of the older smileys which are duplicated with the much better new smileys?

No reason we can't go through them now to tidy up a bit but it'll take a bit of time so leave it with me and I'll have a gander at the weekend.

No reason we can't go through them now to tidy up a bit but it'll take a bit of time so leave it with me and I'll have a gander at the weekend.

I could do it now ;))

You should be busy applying for jobs :nono:.

(ironic that the smiley I needed there is in the old style too :LOL:)

CW is the smilie man

let him get on with it Mart, don't let him see the staff forum though that wont be a pretty sight :LOL:

You should be busy applying for jobs :nono:.

(ironic that the smiley I needed there is in the old style too :LOL:)

I have been applying for jobs, don't you be shaking that thing at me ;))

I think that I should be granted temp Admin status to sort out the smileys, they were my baby after all

You found a website with them on, it wasn't hard work ;))

Adding them was a pain to start with but once I did a few I was on a roll

Right, I am back with a Temp Admin Status to sort out the Smileys.

I am thinking that the old style ones should go, what's the general consensus on this?

Old smileys to go, maybe bring in some new ones again. Also I think there's a lot of "new" smileys which people don't use so they should go too.

Examples:

:!:ANGEL::SIL::LOVE::PIRATE::CLOSED::?:PIG::BLUSH::CONF::ACHOO::BY::FISH::KING::TWIST::CW::LIE:

you had me in shocking for a moment, the code changed for my favourite one :PINKS:

Right, I have updated the codes for the smileys so they are now all caps.

Now to delete the old ones or not...

Can you fix the codes though so that the old smileys equal the new smileys as well, or is that not possible?

I will be putting ; ) (minus the space obviously) and it won't come up with anything otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom