SLOWER and BETTER gameplay

Freak God bless you man.
Thank for your effort, thanks to it problems with gameplay are gone :)

BTW, do you orientate which stat influences on making and frequency of Ronaldo Chop

Last edited:
This is an idea I started (Sepakbola)at SG, it caught on through Chimps, then others. The reason I stopped modifying statistics is because there is no possible way to keep the values/ratings in tact for the youth players, or players who are available 5-6 years down the road.

If you just plan on playing exhibition matches, then by all means, go this route - but if you are an ML die-hard - it's not easy to ignore the fact that some players will be abnormal when the time comes.

Agreed. Is it just me, or does the youth team produce some outrageous talents? Alot of my ML team is 21 and under, and they're all superfreaks! They're players I haven't heard of though. They sound made up.

Very helpful Freako8, I am sure those who did not quite understand your original thread are very grateful for a more detailed explanation....:SMUG:
Something that did not take much time and could have avoided all that pointless argueing in the first place...:THINK:
I was going to post a screenshot if you had not, but I had faith in you.:P

Thanks.

Looks like your trying to start another argument?

Tsh isn't right , when I reduce global speed of players the defenders of the opposite team are quicker than my attackers , why ???

omg! i just deleted my beta edit file out of ignorance and also did not make a note of what all i changed.

I'll have to do it all again :(

Nice experiment.

I always use the editor to increase the stamina and condition. I hate it when players can`t play two games in a row, cus theyre to tired.

Did you notice that gameplay tempo is different depends on the day time, at night is much more faster :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom