Sleeve tattoo's

Ha! Going great guns chaps :)

Outline all done last month and my last session saw the first colouring go in and it looks immense.

Got another session lined up in a couple of weeks and I want to get my fish colouring started.

Got about 2-3 more sessions to finish it.

PICS:

27059_389222936883_734056883_4537836_8101993_n.jpg

25688_386133121883_734056883_4459477_4378846_n.jpg

Looks nice mate. The highlighting on the coloured parts looks really good.

Bet that stung like a biatch though?

Looks nice mate. The highlighting on the coloured parts looks really good.

Bet that stung like a biatch though?

Aye it did smart a bit! The worst part was the final outline session. I rushed to get to the appointment, so was agitated and didnt get any water or sugar down me before i went (usually have a Mars and take a bottle of water).

Wanted to go home after an hour (each session is 3 hours) and the last 2 hours was horrible - doubly so as it was in a painful place (inside of bicep, part in armpit and back of bicep.

On the point of the elbow smarts a bit too :LOL:

But the pics dont really do it justice, the outline is superb and the way he has done the colours is amazing. He went round the inside of all the outlines on the bits he coloured and added in white highlighting - nice little touches.

The guy who is doing it is a fantastic artist and the studio has some top tattoists in it. They are in all sorts of books and win loads of awards.

So pleased he is doing it - Japanese art is his specialty anyway, but I have given him a lot of freedom on this and I think he appreciates it. He really enjoys doing it and is excited to finish it himself too so he can get some pics up on their website.

They put their rates up this year, so each 3 hour session is £180.

I've had I think 5 so far... around £850 - another 3 to go at £540 total, so about £1300.

That's not bad at all for the quality aswell.

I've always pondered whether to get a coy carp for my calf, love those that Armi does on Miami Ink.

Looks awesome! Really liking the design and colours so far. So how did you end up getting round to designing it? And did you make a fake one of your design first to try it?

That's really good, love it.

Bloody hell! Thats a seal of approval right there :LOL:

That's not bad at all for the quality aswell.

I've always pondered whether to get a coy carp for my calf, love those that Armi does on Miami Ink.

Ta! Yea, Armi does some good shit, but Chris Garver is the talent on that show.

Looks awesome! Really liking the design and colours so far. So how did you end up getting round to designing it? And did you make a fake one of your design first to try it?

Cheers too! I did a quite elaborate design originally and pretty much got laughed out the shop (it was really shite).

So when I decided I was going to settle on a Japanese style, I asked another guy in the shop to do it, as it was his speciality. I basically just said 'do me a traditional Japanese sleeve and said I wanted Koi, a Samurai and lots of waves etc and let him design it out how best it would work.

So I've got 1 Koi on my lower arm, 1 Dragon Koi (the one near the top of the shoulder), a Samurai mask on my inner bicep, 2 big japanese roses and lots of cherry blossoms surrounded by waves. It does look really awesome.

Very nice tattoo

All you need now is a "I Love Apple" tattoo around your collar bone :)

Very nice tattoo

All you need now is a "I Love Apple" tattoo around your collar bone :)

Came soooo close to something not a million miles away from that in my original 'design' I put to them :LOL:

Was going to have something based on my company - just to sort of celebrate it going so well, and that would have included some Apple based things :)

Thank god they said it was (basically) shit!

Are you planning on moving onto your shoulder and chest with your tattoo like this or just keeping it to your arm?

roger-huerta.jpg

Some people in the UFC have some awesome tattoo's

Alessio Sakara's is very good

sakarah2.jpg

Get some rabbits tattooed on your head Jay because from a distance they will look like hares.

Back
Top Bottom