Sleeve tattoo's

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
Gonna go for it I think :)

Anyone got one? Ideas of cost? I've got some ideas for design, but cannot create the whole thing - is that ok? And what sort of pain we looking at?

I've already got a medium sized gaelic design on my arm, which I wouldnt say wasnt painful, but more uncomfortable. Worried about under the arms!!! Dont wanna pass out! :LOL:

I've been looking into this myself the last couple of week's, got one myself but i wouldn't say it hurt. I spoke to the artist the other day all you need to do is go in and have a chat about the design, his said its £100 a session which is an hour i think? Only problem with the one i know is his waiting list is over a year.

My mates got a full sleeve and now down his back following it but he did it in 3 seperate stages I think rather than all at once. It looks really good though so if you want it, go for it.

I'd have this one:

387669_f260.jpg

But it wouldn't look as good on a fat guy so maybe not.

Apparently them kind of tattoos (tribal) are just so common now you look like a numpty if you have one

I was told what the new style was people are going for but i forgot what it was

Thanks for that useful post :D

You're right about the first bit though, first it was getting some asian writing, then it was the 'tramp stamp'/'slag tag' thing on the bottom of girls backs, things get popular then start to look shit instead of original and interesting.

I'm thinking of putting in loads of things that have been important to me... dates, band logos (not many), a few lyrics, places I've been too etc.

But need that all tying into a cool design.

Cheers for the replies though, I'll go and see them at the weekend I reckon.

Know what you mean about the tribal stuff though, I've got a design on my arm that I think is pretty common now and dont like it much!

Got my sleeve comin in November. An Australian mate of mine will come over and he s a tattoo artist.
The sleeve will contain the Juve logo, my grandfathers name, an oldschool mic, lyrics etc...
Oh and of course the evo web url :LOL:

lol chris why?

i have wanted some tattoo's for a while now but have always bottled it, not because of the pain but the possibility of regret at a later date

something cool now , maybe shit soon. So if i am going for one i would have something like my son's names in cool looking
writing or something (as i know they would never be a regret and are for life)

i am still unsure what to go for

Holio, why have you edited and put the reason not really Chris' tattoo when I got it off his facebook? :THINK:

While pictures on facebook is all well and good, usually only your friends can view them and thus that is all you want to see them, unless the person who owns the picture gives permission, personal pictures can only be uploaded by themselves.

Back
Top Bottom