Self Love while in a relationship

The chores wont do themselves I know that much! :BYE:

As for the poll, we've all (well most of us) been there and yeah we all still do, you try not to bring it up as long as you can, but if she asks then I'm always honest and if she makes a deal of it, I just let her know what she can do to reduce the need for me having to do it myself. ;)

Just after I finished reading that I took a look at your avatar, oh jesus... that's exactly the face he would have done right after admiting to it...

;)

Thanks for the feedback guys; keep it, err cumming? :-D

Interesting that I seem to be the only one with a guilt issue here. The reason for my guilt is that I am asked every now and then by mrs mjp if I do and I lie and say no and I don't like lying.

If she keeps asking you she doesn't believe you anyway. Unburden yourself. Then tell her.

If she keeps asking you she doesn't believe you anyway. Unburden yourself. Then tell her.

Mart - that's a very deep and significant point you made there. I'm going to consider that for a while 'cause I reckon you've uncovered some truth in the fact she does ask me often.

I think anything you have been doing since you were a toddler should not hold any gilt, as any women will tell you, you can always do it better to yourself... ;)

Toddler? Bloody hell man, I thought I started early at 11 :-)

Bloody hell, so you have a flexible spine?:P

Lmao - that was my thought too!

Back
Top Bottom