Self Love while in a relationship

mjp

Premiership
15 October 2002
Liverpool
Liverpool F. C
So, having re-discovered the Off Topic area yesterday I've had a day of skim reading most recently discussed subjects and decided that it was apt to combine two of the most popular themes.......

Wanking + Relationships :-)

So, if you are in a relationship, or have been then:

[a] do you still choke the chicken?
if so is it a frequent habit?
[c] does your other half know about it?
[d] if not then do you feel guilty about it?

For me, it's yes, often(!), no and yes!

(I guess this means me admitting what many have called me in the past!!)

Don't forget - don't knock masturbation; it's sex with someone you love *

* Woody Allen

I Masturbate :DD

About once a day if I can ;))

I think the wife knows, but we don't talk about it. :LOL:

It is natural so I don't feel guilty at all :)

EDIT:

Actually I have a story. The wife was pissing me off one night so I told her one night I would spunk on her face while she was sleeping. She didn't believe me and mocked me. So when she was asleep I got some Mosturiser and squirted it on her face, then I woke her up and told her that I did it and she felt her face and went MENTAL! :LOL:

She didn't find the funny side of it, even though I told her it was just cream....but I found it hilarious and thats all that counts.

Last edited:

EDIT:

Actually I have a story. The wife was pissing me off one night so I told her one night I would spunk on her face while she was sleeping. She didn't believe me and mocked me. So when she was asleep I got some Mosturiser and squirted it on her face, then I woke her up and told her that I did it and she felt her face and went MENTAL! :LOL:

She didn't find the funny side of it, even though I told her it was just cream....but I found it hilarious and thats all that counts.

Hahaha i have gotta try that now.

EDIT:

:LOL: I would but she already told me there is a way to kill you in your sleep and it's impossible to tell you were snuffed... :SHOCK:

That devil who told him he'd be killed by the hand of another works for match.com now and he got them together.

EDIT:

:LMAO: Brilliant!

I think I'm in one all right, god knows what would happen if we ever broke up... :SHOCK: ;)

The chores wont do themselves I know that much! :BYE:

As for the poll, we've all (well most of us) been there and yeah we all still do, you try not to bring it up as long as you can, but if she asks then I'm always honest and if she makes a deal of it, I just let her know what she can do to reduce the need for me having to do it myself. ;)

The chores wont do themselves I know that much! :BYE:

As for the poll, we've all (well most of us) been there and yeah we all still do, you try not to bring it up as long as you can, but if she asks then I'm always honest and if she makes a deal of it, I just let her know what she can do to reduce the need for me having to do it myself. ;)

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom