Saintrics Championship Teams help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to note found a couple of errors bilyatedinov not at everton and also duplicate player believe in free agents called facey?

everything else seems ok

Nice work, Saintric! IMO you should change your topic's name, just to let people know that you need help no more 'cause you've already done! ;)
Will there be any Winter transfers' update?

Kaka's head is a dog in this OF. Does anyone else have this problem? Or is there something seriously wrong with the file I got?

hi mate its not his head thats a dog its his hairstyle the reason being is i made this OF using my patched game just change KAKA hairstyle.

I never intended to release it as a stand alone OF as there are more perfected ones out there I released it so people can play the ML properly and (or)take away all the effort from other people in making the championship teams I would recommend importing the teams to the OF you use if you want a more perfected OF

After messing around with it a bit I found out that it was indeed just one of the crazy hair styles. But thanks for clearing that up. Thanks too for sharing your file. I never play ML without having just English teams for both the upper and lower league and this file is exactly what I was looking for. Keep up the good work!

Is there any chance you could send the psp file again, there seems to be an error on the link???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom