Saintrics Championship Teams help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintric

Premiership
9 October 2007

Here it is the CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS OPTION FILE for PES 2010 PS2.I have finished all 12 teams.Here is the team list

NOTT COUNTY
NOTTS FOREST
CARDIFF CITY
WEST BROM
NEWCASTLE UTD
BLACKPOOL FC
SHEFF UTD
SHEFF WENS
DERBY COUNTY
MIDDLESBOROUGH
COVENTRY CITY
IPSWICH TOWN

Big thanks to Caiao for his great work on STATS , PLAYER DETAILS , AND FORMATIONS + NUMBERS made this OF much less time consuming for me
thanks to URZZZ for some appearances

90% of players have built faces that took alot of effort, to create a more individual feel to them.Some also have special hairs.there are a minor few preset faces where it looked better than a built face YOU MAY NEED TO CHANGE STADIUMS THAT ARE ASSIGNED AS I HAVE PATCHED STADIUMS BUT THIS SHOULD TAKE 2 MINS TO CHANGE TO YOUR LIKING​
the option file has all the un-licenced spanish teams done all transfers no duplicates CAPS NAMES any classic players left in shop are locked.I have not touched the international teams.Well thats pretty much it ENJOY!

MAX VERSION
http://www.2shared.com/file/10004382/36a340c1/55587_9680_PES2010OPT.html

XPS VERSION
http://www.2shared.com/file/10004611/78a368d9/55587_9680_PES2010OPT.html

THANKS TO HOOPER FOR THIS MESSAGE

Here is the PSP version for this option file.

All credit to Djdixie29 for doing it.

http://www.filefront.com/15143181/ULES0135300013000.rar

Last edited:
Hey mate, good work. :)

I can help you with the players (age, weight, etc) and team numbers, primarily.

Stats I can do too, but I think I only have time this weekend. ;D

hi mate thanks for the reply if u want ill send you the option file and u can do the age positions height weight nationality for each player? if u need sites with info use pesstastdatabase its pretty good for stats and players config

i can help with some as well starting sheff united and wednesday by the way the sheff unied kit is wrong its visit malta.com not www.ok. just trying to be helpful.

no problem mate any things thats to be corrected please keep pointing it all helps ill PM you a link to the OF just to let you know some things may seem off such as boots and stadiums and a few hairstyle all to do with how iv patched my game but nothing major that wouldnt take 2 mins to change to suit your of

preset faces would turn the game more realistic and would save a lot of time editing its just a advice

true mate its just annoying when u play against teams and they have the same faces no slack effort went into any player the pictures dont do much justice i feel i did a good job on them i looked at every single players face one by one took ages but its all done now

I can help with the stats if you want, I started making a championship OF at the weekend but you are obviously way ahead of me.

Are you using any patches etc? Chipped or unchipped PS2?

all the stats have been done by caiao he's done a great job on them already thanks mate and as for patches my game has some imported face for other teams such as arsenal ect so it might conflict on ur game i have done some patching but i was just hoping if people want the teams they can import them with pes editor as all faces are built and not preset except those players already in game.i have had a prob with the appearances mistake on my part i need someone to do 3 teams app just the faces

Ok cool - any idea of a potential release date? :-P I was resigned to doing this all myself, been waiting to start my master league with championship teams in the Div 2.

Which 3 teams have you got left?

sent you a pm URZZ if you want to do derby middlesbrough and coventry let me know iv also gave u a link to the OF as for a release date i reckon monday next week as ill have all weekend to work on it

checked my PM saintric there was nothing in there. Note my username has some strange punctuation marks (that Im pretty sure I didnt specify when signing up!)

Have sent you a PM - Im happy to do Derby Middlesbrough and Coventry

checked my PM saintric there was nothing in there. Note my username has some strange punctuation marks (that Im pretty sure I didnt specify when signing up!)

Have sent you a PM - Im happy to do Derby Middlesbrough and Coventry

hi mate sorry about yesterday had some problems ok in a little hwile ill post you the OF all you have do is the faces and accessories (untucked ect) dont worry about height ect its all been done once you finish send it back ill import them to what iv done i finished 3 more teams yesterdat leaving only one for me to do today once you finished ill release the OF

I dont know how you convert the option files to PSP anyone is free to try once i release it and that will def be early next week just a few things to do and all finished apologies to caiao who did some great work but i made a mistake that delayed it.but everythings looking good

We need someone with both a PS2 and a PSP. They can then load the OF onto their PS2. Connect the PSP to the PS2 via a USB cable and send the data to the PSP. You can then save the OF on the PSP. I would do it but my PS2 was KIA last year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom