Rockstar presents Table Tennis (Trailer added)

Re: RockStar Table Tennis

Super Quinninho said:
Anyone whos on often and fancies a game sometime, add me.

Its hard to find decent players :P

Hi mate,was having problems connecting to the marketplace the other night(sent you a voice message if you remember)sorry we couldn't match up,but all seems great now(especially with the new update:) )

I'll be on later mate,you will probably hammer me but what the hey

:lmao:

Its worth a few friendlies so you can get a feel of how people play before a tournament with them.

DJ

Really hard to get into this game... Love it, but bloody hell.

The easiest tournament (offline) I can get to the final no probs, but then that Egyptian guy... He just HAMMERS the ball past me every time. Any tips?!

Dependin on who your using but I found Solayman cant deal with backspin........ that was how I beat him anyhow. The game is just great, it's simple and addictive, I love it, only have one charcter left to open up!!!

It is fantastic, especially for the price. I think it shows a lot of other games up for the price, really. Any Brits in there to unlock? Luc's French is getting on le tit now...

He is an annoying gimp, so much so I have called him TG, ;) he is a useful player and if thats who your using v Solayman, bingo Backspin will scupper him. There is a charcter called Mark as the last one to open up, I think he might be a Brit, will let you know later tonight when I get a chance.

Holio said:
He is an annoying gimp, so much so I have called him TG, ;)

Lol I wonder what TG would think of this?

DJ

Mark is English, he's also not a bad player. Though cant really remember much winning easy with him as I was half asleep.

Juergen is quite boring as he has no power, infact the only guy I like going is the amazing Jesper, he is the only guy I won the rookie tournament with, I breezed through it with no trouble whatsoever until the final where I battled to win in 2 sets.

I totally depise Luc, I used to dread playing Jesper but I can handle him now, but Luc bored the life right out of me, if I didn't try risk shots every rally would go well over 60 it's that bad.

I love the women, it's always a fast game with good accuracy, at the moment I am doing all the easiest tournaments with every character, I only have 3 left to do then I will do the rookie tournaments etc, although I will struggle to do any with anyone except Jesper.

What is it like online? I played one game and left after 3 points, my guy kept moving to the side without me pressing anything and I couldn't hit the ball in time, is it mainly lag free? seeing as I have clocked up just over 3 hours of offline play I am going to take Jesper online and do some damage, but it's hard finding time to do it with the world cup and WE10 :)

i find Jung Soo is the best played all of them but i must of used Jung Soo to get all my 550 achivement points for this game its is good game but havent been on it for ages due to studying i got last exam wednesday so we should do it some time soo if you want a match add me Gorskino10 :)

I also use Liu Ping as well, need to get back to playing this, im hooked on Moto GP 06 at the moment :)

DJ

How strange this game is completely to everyone!!! Juergen is the only one I havent yet won a Tourny with!!!!!! Jesper is decent, but in the end I think he is a complete one trick pony, I never get the backhand power the COM gets with him, so you end up relying entirely on the power topspin forehand. I'm not sure who my favourite one is yet, though Jesper is the one I have used the most.

rockykabir said:
Juergen is my fave so far......some crazy volley games with him.

Whats the highest number of volleys u guys been up to? Mine is 75

Mines 58 i think, i got to the stage where it starts making weird noises when you hit the ball

Yeah it's like the rest of the sound goes and the sound hitting the ball gets sharper or something.

My highest rally was something like 85 which was all hard shots and went on for 1 min and 27 seconds, but I went to 101 trying to win by a soft shot, and at the end the numpty hit it out, waiste of 2 boring minutes.

The thing that gets me is power, it's one thing having full accuracy but for me it's useless when they still manage to return every single shot, it explains why Jesper is the only guy I could win with on rookie.

My only gripe is overall the game is too slow, even with full power the ball doesn't move that fast, having the ball move faster would be amazing, meaning reactions play a huge part in the game, just like real life.

Having the ball move faster would mean we wouldnt be able to keep up with it! I think it moves plenty fast to be honest. I find some hard shots very difficult to cope with when the CPU whacks them at me.

DJ

Aye the smashes, but they are always going to be twice as fast as normal shots, I used to struggle to return fast shots now the only way I lose is by smashes or the most precise shots ever, which is why I don't waiste my time playing on hard as every shot I lost was an amazing "slice" I had no hope in hell getting.

I've done the amateur with every character and the hardest to win with...... Juergen, I found it very tough to beat Jesper in the final, he is very powerful, both forehand and backhand with the COM.

Kalou, really try to open up more of the game, it's not all about the power shot, some of the characters have such good spin shots, the like of Luc and Kumi; it adds to the game. I find the ball moves fast enough, there are some shots from Jesper you wouldnt ever smell otherwise.

I get ya now Holio, your suggesting we should play it with each character so it unlocks more stuff yeah?

I did wonder how I was going to unlock half the stuff the game had to offer :)

DJ

Holio said:
How strange this game is completely to everyone!!!

v v true...I guess its a sign of a good game as there are different players to suit everyone - much like Pro Evo. I used to play with Jesper but found that his spin shots and speed wasn't up to much - his forehand is unbeatable though. Call me chauvinistic, but I've refused to play as a woman in any game(!) - but they do seem quite quite good.

Juergen is amazingly fast and his spin shots are v effective imo. His accent is more manc than German tho!

rockykabir on Juergen said:
His accent is more manc than German tho!

That might be one of Rockstars secret pisstakes :) Maybe in GTA IV we will have a german character who came from the outskirts of Manchester :)

DJ

has anyone got the G.O.A.T Achievement

All these high rallies! I can barely get past 60 rallies lol :)

DJ

Finally got an Xbox360 today! Got Battlefield, COD2, Rockstar Table Tennis and Top Spin 2.

Hopefully will be meeting some of you guys on there soon.

Can't get enough of this damn thing myself!

:) its one great console, anyway enough of that, Shockin as soon as you get on live add me, ive got Table Tennis and Top Spin 2 in my collection, if you got a headset we can hook up for a laugh and game.

DJ

Yo anyone want a game 2day ill be on alot of the day just add me Gorskino10 or invite me in :)

Back
Top Bottom