Rockstar presents Table Tennis (Trailer added)

Re: RockStar Table Tennis

This game is teh awesomeness, the online part really, really rocks(tar).

Remember how everyone were like: What! table tennis game from rockstar! wtf!!!. I´ll wait for the demo tough.

Milanista said:
So are we ever going to organize an Evo Web tournament?

I would have thought so, just a case of when

Cool im defo up for that , all we need is 8 reliable people who wont quit, now to be fair ive only been in one tourney where a couple of people quit.Which means you have to wait till the next round for a game if that person your suppose to be playing happens to be the one who quit, but you can spectate while u wait which is cool , just like Gotham Tv.

Btw-- My 2nd daughter Rianna was born on Tues 24th may so lifes a bit hetic atm but i still have time for games lol.

Yeah, congrats to you, Laarson.

As for a tourney, I'd definitely be in it. Quitters would get their asses banned here, so think twice! ;)

:) and me add me up im gd at dis game

Ok, by the looks of it we have 8/9 players so far

Laarson
Kenny M
dsgg
Kezz?
Milanista
Flawless
Gorskino
Jay666
CWright

we can't invite friends to custom matches?

Laarson said:
Ill be on in 45minutes or so .

If anyone wants to play some games tonight feel free to add me.

I did and now wish i hadn't, Laarson uses some kind of spectator cheat where she was flashing her tits behind him. It really put me off

jay666 said:
I did and now wish i hadn't, Laarson uses some kind of spectator cheat where she was flashing her tits behind him. It really put me off

Now thats funny mate , certainly was funny how you where playing poor when 'they where there' but when they left you started to play better lol.

The funny thing for me was when you returned my shot and missed the table completly yet i still managed to return it ,good stuff mate.

I'm in too, but we should ban Brazil on this tourney, maybe just clubs, or that goes without saying? anyway, just say a time, I wouldn't quit, no matter what.

Oops... I though this was for Pro evo... lol, I don't have the table tennis game.

Prentom said:
I'm in too, but we should ban Brazil on this tourney, maybe just clubs, or that goes without saying? anyway, just say a time, I wouldn't quit, no matter what.

Oops... I though this was for Pro evo... lol, I don't have the table tennis game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

Prentom said:

Jesus for a minute there i thought the patchers got hold of this game heh.

Man i thought you where taking the pi** , you are arent ya lol ,

i was thinking whilst i read that where you got Brazil from till i read the last bit almost had me there.

Top reply btw Prenton

Last edited:

Kezz said:
Timed stinks, doesn't it?

Nah, its good fun. You choose a time limit (min is 7minutes) and then you play each person (you can have 4 or 8 people) for that amount of time. At the end of the timelimit, its whoever has won the most games that gets the points.

Once everyone has played everyone its whoever that has the most points that is the winner.

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Nah, its good fun. You choose a time limit (min is 7minutes) and then you play each person (you can have 4 or 8 people) for that amount of time. At the end of the timelimit, its whoever has won the most games that gets the points.

Once everyone has played everyone its whoever that has the most points that is the winner.

You're right, I had my first timed tourney yesterday and it was brilliant :)

Tim7 said:
I may go out and buy this game today . . . . .

Think I'll get this next week,if I can put down Ghost Recon AW for a little while,lol

:)

I'm going to buy it tomorrow :mryellow:

So count me in to any tournaments :mryellow:

Back
Top Bottom