rankings online

allan-mcd-

Non-League
13 August 2007
hi all i see that after you play you get awarded points online and you also have a ranking ?

could some1 explain how this works as i cannot figure it out

i.e if you play some1 much better than you (on ranking figures) and beat them does this mean you get more points when you win against them or vice versa also how do you increase your ranking , i know obviously by winning but how does it work exactly , plz inform me im dye`ing to find out , or a link even , cheers then ;-)

hi all i see that after you play you get awarded points online and you also have a ranking ?

could some1 explain how this works as i cannot figure it out

i.e if you play some1 much better than you (on ranking figures) and beat them does this mean you get more points when you win against them or vice versa also how do you increase your ranking , i know obviously by winning but how does it work exactly , plz inform me im dye`ing to find out , or a link even , cheers then ;-)

The higher the opponents rank is, the more points you get if you beat him. The lower the opponents rank is, the more points you lose when he beats you. Anyway it's a crap system, yesterday i beat a 450 ranked guy with 3-0 (i was 560 myself) and my rank dropped to 545 :roll:

Rankings system is only useful for spotting the cheats. Don't play anyone over 700 points as most of them are cheating.

Back
Top Bottom