1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

rankings online

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by allan-mcd-, 22 August 2007.

1. allan-mcd-

allan-mcd- Non-League

13 August 2007
    hi all i see that after you play you get awarded points online and you also have a ranking ?

could some1 explain how this works as i cannot figure it out

i.e if you play some1 much better than you (on ranking figures) and beat them does this mean you get more points when you win against them or vice versa also how do you increase your ranking , i know obviously by winning but how does it work exactly , plz inform me im dye`ing to find out , or a link even , cheers then ;-)

2. vinC

vinC pesPRO

28 July 2006
    Belgium
    RSC Anderlecht
    The higher the opponents rank is, the more points you get if you beat him. The lower the opponents rank is, the more points you lose when he beats you. Anyway it's a crap system, yesterday i beat a 450 ranked guy with 3-0 (i was 560 myself) and my rank dropped to 545 :roll:

3. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    Rankings system is only useful for spotting the cheats. Don't play anyone over 700 points as most of them are cheating.